It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Have at it: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/who_wants_to_play_forum_mafia/post1

ZFR: ping
Lifthrasil: pong
Post edited October 30, 2020 by my name is vaughlte catte
Microfish_1: sorry, it was sopposed to be "I c. :D" ["i see" but lazy]
It happens. :)

Btw check Post 23(second section) in the new game's signup thread as I am hosting a little thing as I oft do and i've decided to let you be part of it :)

++++

trentonlf: Thanks for hosting Lift!

Congrats to Town on the win!
And GG to your team as well :)
Post edited October 31, 2020 by GymHenson
GymHenson: It happens. :)

Btw check Post 23(second section) in the new game's signup thread as I am hosting a little thing as I oft do and i've decided to let you be part of it :)

++++

And GG to your team as well :)
I appreciate it!:D
Honestly in the end I am just glad that I voted for him instead of trying to ask if not voting at night so I can nightkill him. That would have been deadly.
I thought actually about trying to prevent pooka getting lynched on d1 with comming clean with my role but feared it would actually draw the crosslight on me.
Korotan: Honestly in the end I am just glad that I voted for him instead of trying to ask if not voting at night so I can nightkill him. That would have been deadly.
I thought actually about trying to prevent pooka getting lynched on d1 with comming clean with my role but feared it would actually draw the crosslight on me.
You definitely did the right thing in the end. You had a survivor win condition so you won simply by making it to the end!
Korotan: I thought actually about trying to prevent pooka getting lynched on d1 with comming clean with my role but feared it would actually draw the crosslight on me.
You should have voted Pooka, that's the only mistake you made. Coming clean that early would have probably earned you a lynch sooner or later.

Late game you did the right thing, given your win condition.
ZFR: You should have voted Pooka, that's the only mistake you made. Coming clean that early would have probably earned you a lynch sooner or later.
Yeah, once Pooka claimed, Korotan should have been on that wagon at all costs. It wouldn't have even mattered if it made him look suspicious, he would have fulfilled his wincon.

I had great fun playing as a lyncher in Lift's Witch game, although I was a different kind that knew exactly who my target was. It was rather fun playing the long game and trying to sow the seeds for their lynch much earlier in the game.
Post edited October 31, 2020 by my name is vaughlte catte
ZFR: You should have voted Pooka, that's the only mistake you made. Coming clean that early would have probably earned you a lynch sooner or later.
my name is vaughlte catte: Yeah, once Pooka claimed, Korotan should have been on that wagon at all costs. It wouldn't have even mattered if it made him look suspicious, he would have fulfilled his wincon.

I had great fun playing as a lyncher in Lift's Witch game, although I was a different kind that knew exactly who my target was. It was rather fun playing the long game and trying to sow the seeds for their lynch much earlier in the game.
No it would have not. Pooka nightkilling would have fullfilled it and would save me against getting killed later.
That is why I whas so against it because I needed her alive to kill her myself.

I mean at this time I did not know how much more vanillas are there (I suspected at least one goon because more would be unbalancing). The distribution could be anything from only one goon and vanilla to all except three humans with vanilla. If I would get unlucky I would have needed to choose one more town character from six with being sure that more then half are pr. That I actually whas a normal surviver with pookas lynch did I not know because Lift left me in the dark saying if I want to win sure I need to kill one.
Post edited November 01, 2020 by Korotan
Korotan: No it would have not. Pooka nightkilling would have fullfilled it and would save me against getting killed later.
That is why I whas so against it because I needed her alive to kill her myself.

I mean at this time I did not know how much more vanillas are there (I suspected at least one goon because more would be unbalancing). The distribution could be anything from only one goon and vanilla to all except three humans with vanilla. If I would get unlucky I would have needed to choose one more town character from six with being sure that more then half are pr. That I actually whas a normal surviver with pookas lynch did I not know because Lift left me in the dark saying if I want to win sure I need to kill one.
Yeah, but when it looked like Pooka's lynch was inevitable, the best thing to do would be to join it. That way you win if Pooka is the only vanilla/goon (as was the case) and if there are more then you still have every win option available to you. By missing Pooka's lynch you just closed the door on one possibility. It's a tricky role and you did a good job with the survivor element.
I will try to post this again just to see if I can post it without messing up the code.
--------------------------------------------------
You see a blink of lightning in Bess's eyes. She rises her both heads with pride

"We... are... NOT... cows...."

You are sure this time. Her red eyes definitely glow in the light. For a brief moment, you can't help but think that she resembles a Cerberus, but with 2 heads instead of 3. She takes a step towards you. You feel the shiver traveling through your spine. You gulp.

Then, a few things happen at the same time. Bess steps on a toy car. That wouldn't normally be a problem with her 4 legs, but with a reflex move to regain balance, her tail whips a broom, which ends up falling between her legs. She still tries to move, with a desperate attempt to regain her balance, but the broomstick tackles her, hard. You hear a shattering sound, Bess's moan, and the sound of her fall.

"Who the **** left that toy on the floor? We don't even have kids here" she moans definitely in pain. Her leg seems broken.

Her next words are considerably kinder: "Do we have a medic here? A healer? A Doctor?
Post edited November 01, 2020 by Engerek01
Engerek01: I will try to post this again just to see if I can post it without messing up the code.
--------------------------------------------------
You see a blink of lightning in Bess's eyes. She rises her both heads with pride

"We... are... NOT... cows...."

You are sure this time. Her red eyes definitely glow in the light. For a brief moment, you can't help but think that she resembles a Cerberus, but with 2 heads instead of 3. She takes a step towards you. You feel the shiver traveling through your spine. You gulp.

Then, a few things happen at the same time. Bess steps on a toy car. That wouldn't normally be a problem with her 4 legs, but with a reflex move to regain balance, her tail whips a broom, which ends up falling between her legs. She still tries to move, with a desperate attempt to regain her balance, but the broomstick tackles her, hard. You hear a shattering sound, Bess's moan, and the sound of her fall.

"Who the **** left that toy on the floor? We don't even have kids here" she moans definitely in pain. [url=https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Bess_(Fallout_2)]Her leg seems broken[/url].

Her next words are considerably kinder: "Do we have a medic here? A healer? A Doctor?
By the way, I really loved your role-play as Bess! :-D
Lifthrasil: By the way, I really loved your role-play as Bess! :-D
Thanks. I tried to keep it short since there were already tons to read.
All right - I'm here now and ready to sub in.

Vote flub
bler144: All right - I'm here now and ready to sub in.

Vote flub
Wrong thread ;-) Go over here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/who_wants_to_play_forum_mafia and state your readiness there!