It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

my name is vaughlte catte: You're already part of the gang, you don't need an invitation to come back!
You say the nicest things :)

(That said, i'd much more want to be a part of the Gaang...but it's fictional, sadly :()

+

joppo: Missed that, thank you.
I mean... of course, I knew that. I just wanted to see if you were paying attention!
Of course :)

Btw, how many of the crumbs that I dropped did you notice, if I may enquire? :)

(Also how do you think I did this game? I mean it was a good bit luck, landing on Trent to claim on D1 and all, but i'd like to hope I helped in some small way)
Post edited October 29, 2020 by GymHenson
ZFR: Thanks for hosting, Lift.
How does it feel to live past D1 in a game in which you are playing?
Microfish_1: How does it feel to live past D1 in a game in which you are playing?
I'm gonna guess it's prolly as nice as how I feel about surviving the entire game & not helping mislynch any town along the way. :)

(Also helping to out Trent and start the ball rolling was nice as well)

(Of course a good chunk was down to luck, but eh...I takes what I can gets :))
I c:D
Microfish_1: I c:D
Lucky for me we won when we did.....from scum chat it seems I was possibly gonna be the next NK. o.0

Btw what does the smiley/emoticon that you posted mean? Something something happiness, I assume?

++++++++++++

Btw this is how I feel atm

Drinks and games in New vegas are on me, fellas.....let's hit the tables in style :D
sorry, it was sopposed to be "I c. :D" ["i see" but lazy]
blotunga: And I was right about Fisto. It wasn't fitting the other names which all were companions at some point.
trent was too worried that dogmeat might be connected with biting. But as I said, personas and roles were rolled independently. I just made an effort in the flavour of the role PM to make it fit. As well as possible. So for example Bess used her milk to do the gender bending. If ED-E would have got the Genderbender role, he would have used some probe or so. But, having rolled Medic for him, it also made sense that ED-E had gotten some medicinal upgrades.
Lifthrasil: trent was too worried that dogmeat might be connected with biting. But as I said, personas and roles were rolled independently. I just made an effort in the flavour of the role PM to make it fit. As well as possible. So for example Bess used her milk to do the gender bending. If ED-E would have got the Genderbender role, he would have used some probe or so. But, having rolled Medic for him, it also made sense that ED-E had gotten some medicinal upgrades.
I had the same issue as he did. Even though you made it quite clear that there is no correlation the Town kept finding coincidental things that matched and I was afraid that when the time comes they would not believe me for all the wrong reasons :D
my name is vaughlte catte: You're already part of the gang, you don't need an invitation to come back!
I'm up for hosting next. I'll make the signup thread tonight or tomorrow!
That's amazing news. Can't wait.
Lifthrasil: ..................

it also made sense that ED-E had gotten some medicinal upgrades.
Can I haz dispensary??

Thank you for hosting Lifthrasil.
I'm up for hosting next. I'll make the signup thread tonight or tomorrow!
Engerek01: That's amazing news. Can't wait.
It's going to be the opposite of this game in some ways - this was a role madness game so it had way more power roles than average. My game is going to be... completely lacking in power roles! Lift expressed interest in playing such a thing, and since I'm not as excited about playing in it I offered to host.
my name is vaughlte catte: It's going to be the opposite of this game in some ways - this was a role madness game so it had way more power roles than average. My game is going to be... completely lacking in power roles! Lift expressed interest in playing such a thing, and since I'm not as excited about playing in it I offered to host.
Excellent. I wanted to play such a game since I started.

Vanilla Townie is my favourite role, because I don't have to worry about my PR and just concentrate on solving the game. Though I'm not sure it will go when everyone else is vanilla too.
my name is vaughlte catte: It's going to be the opposite of this game in some ways - this was a role madness game so it had way more power roles than average. My game is going to be... completely lacking in power roles! Lift expressed interest in playing such a thing, and since I'm not as excited about playing in it I offered to host.
And of course I am in! Thank you for hosting!
Thanks for hosting Lift!

Congrats to Town on the win!
Thanks for hosting, thanks to the others for a good game.

@trent, next time I won't believe a word :D