It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

iippo: i managed to install and update windows last night, but havent been able to install any ssd inside case.. i need couple 3.5" -> 2.5" hard drive bays. Ive already ordered them couple days ago, but they havent arrived yet so no chance of installing my other ssd's besides the one with OS :/

jimms.fi has usually managed to ship stuff to me so that i have it day after ive bought, but apparently they are having some issues there atm. hopefully theyll manage to ship them today, so that they will arrive before weekend.

Also i am in desperate need of cable tying stickers.
JudasIscariot: Get zip ties, they work great for tying cables :)
oh i have lots of those. They are just pain to remove and you have to cut them short so that they dont stick that point end to some fan or so...but that leaves the cut part sharp. So i decided to get some of these:

http://www.akasa.com.tw/update.php?tpl=product/product.detail.tpl&no=181&type=Accessories&type_sub=Cable%20Tidy%20Kits&model=AK-TK-02

I also got some "plastic tubing" similar to this: http://www.akasa.com.tw/update.php?tpl=product/product.detail.tpl&no=181&type=Accessories&type_sub=Cable%20Tidy%20Kits&model=AK-TK-01

but that tends to leave the tied cables too stiff at times. ...and damn i am stupid at times, i could have bought 1/2TB 2.5" notebook hdd instead of 3rd ssd and save some money, but well, atleast there will be less moving parts in the comp if nothing else.. anyways, i wont be missing the old samsung spinpoints buzzing.
CSPVG and me played our match which ended 1-1.
3 players in my team miss next game and my top player now has -1 av:(

If CSPVG had more then 1 reroll I'm sure he would have easily won this game.
replay
Post edited October 02, 2014 by TwisterBE
Necross: Well match was a blood bath as, all but four of my guys were injured (one of those out on foul) and three are out next match. My opponent's wolves' mighty blow and claw combo won him the game hands down.

I didn't have a chance.
My brand new ghoul Obi-wan was given the ball and after taking the very first block of his career was badly injured, that and rolling double red skulls on my very first block of the game (rerolled to pow) led me to believe this might not be going my way. However the team woke up and started dishing out injuries and KOs until at half time I was fielding 10 players to his 5.

Final score 3-0 in favor of the doggies.

Level ups for Boromir and Lupin (finally going to get a wolf with block unless nuffle says this one should be +ST as well.) Lack of block on Splinter led him to being knocked down 3 times with both down results, twice it was his own block resulting in turnovers.
took a look at my next opponent, The Misfits and unless this week match goes for him like mine did, I think I'm screwed. 1010 in inducements as of right now and I will be fielding no less then 4 journeymen. Looking at their skills I think it is safe to assume my guy are going to be beaten to a pulp by stunties, so it should be a fun match to watch
Necross: took a look at my next opponent, The Misfits and unless this week match goes for him like mine did, I think I'm screwed. 1010 in inducements as of right now and I will be fielding no less then 4 journeymen. Looking at their skills I think it is safe to assume my guy are going to be beaten to a pulp by stunties, so it should be a fun match to watch
Lets see how much of my team will be left after facing the Stump Hatters. :-)
my opponent this week is/was lordtrek (I think), So I'm guessing we're bey ;)
game vs vitek ended in some bug/freeze so pls reset it thx

( replay will be later if both of us can manage it )
Post edited October 03, 2014 by MafiaK1
MafiaK1: game vs vitek ended in some bug/freeze so pls reset it thx

( replay will be later if both of us can manage it )
Match is reset.
Good luck to both of you for the replay!
Necross: Im not sure if fouls even get you spp.
they dont.

--

also, i didnt get those parts i was hoping to get - but unless i fell asleep while
trying to do that to the kids - ill install my game sdd and just leave it outside case or something.

Also it would seem i won my fight against CDON and will be getting my new gpu in few weeks...the "htpc" R7 240 one should run BB just fine till then.
Post edited October 03, 2014 by iippo
is something up with wbghiro ?

I've contacted him through steam and GOG, but no reply.
cheongzewei: is something up with wbghiro ?

I've contacted him through steam and GOG, but no reply.
He's moving due to work if I understood it correctly.
http://postimg.org/image/dlhmh9dz9/

..not exactly 100% complete, but seems to work for now :)

(harddisks are also on the desk, just attached by cables..)
iippo: http://postimg.org/image/dlhmh9dz9/

hmm still needs a little work it seems :). Looks like there are more cables than hardware.
iippo: http://postimg.org/image/dlhmh9dz9/

arnob8911: hmm still needs a little work it seems :). Looks like there are more cables than hardware.
yep and none of the fans are running yet either. i need splitter cable for them. i bought one, but didnt realize it was way-way too long for this case. now i ordered 2nd one...but it (among some other stuff) is stuck in the post. maybe tuesday? duh, well atleast that doesnt stop me from using the computer.
DigitalHero and myself will be playing on Monday night, sometime after 7pm Pacific.

Lizards and Humans, a match long in the making. This is gonna be good.