It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Game to be started soon. Hope I can do something this time!

http://www.twitch.tv/rcthedigitalhero
TL; DR: 2 - 0 Nurgle victory

So this game was fun to play. Halfling Master Chef worked, stealing 2 rerolls each half.

Having no Pestigor was daunting for me. They're typically my ball carrier (obviously) and going in with so many fragile rotters made me think it would be a massacre. Somehow, after Vitek picked up the ball and carried it to midfield with his AG2(!) Saurus, I somehow managed to knock him down, hijack the ball with Dolf, and zombie shuffle my way down the field, scoring on the last turn of the half after dodging and one GFI.

2nd half starts, and Vitek was AFK which I wasn't aware of at the time, so his kick ended up timing out. Blood Bowl then decided that I'm not allowed to place the ball where I wanted to and gave it Bowser, my Tentacle Monster. Slowly, I managed to maneuver him towards the endzone, and somehow scored with only 1 Really Stupid trigger during that drive.

Needless to say, that was unexpected. It was nice to win a game sooner than expected, and next week is Zeta. Should be an interesting experience.

Also, for those watching on twitch: was it more enjoyable to watch when I was talking? I'm just curious.

http://wikisend.com/download/456996/Weekly_S3_D2_R2_Vitek_RCtheDigitalHero.db
GoG Weekly, Season 3, Division 1, Day 2

Teams are very swift this round, so we expected tons of TDs and extra speedy play. Without futher delay, here are goblin tips.

Rioting Punks (Chaos) vs Runic Sleeping Pills (Dwarves)
Game already played. 0-1 for dwarves

Natural Disaster (Wood Elves) vs Brok'd Nose Brigade (Orc)
As much as we love the perfect greenskin of big Nose Brigade, the woodies are heavily favored. They managed to win against one of the strongest team in the last round and showed us some impressive dancing moves. Pitty those teams won´t met in again soon, few skill-ups and elves would have broken noses. Strip ball Disater on horizon will win 2-0.

Wheredemons (Necro) vs The Expendables (Norse)
Two badly beaten teams are going to show off. There will be no good muscle play, as no big guy will step on the pitch. What a pussies. Any yhettee with at least little bit of honor will drink itself to death instead of being in the sick bay. Demons will win by one TD and several fresh corpses.

Sewer Swappers (Skaven) vs Ulthuan High Elves (High Elves)
In the last season we would tell you to bet rats, but those rats are out of luck! What a horrible coach to guide them. Trouble is, the high elf coach is a great unknown to us too. However the university of seers and tacticians gave us the tip, bet on high elves, they have armor. 3-2 to Ulthuans.

Jollys Likedeeler (Orc) vs Anti-Anemia Alliance (Vampires)
Match played. 0-2 Alliance won.

Big & heavy fists (Ogre) vs Roaring Rampage (Chaos Dwarves)
Match played. 0-0 loosers.

Misfits (Underworld)vs Don't Blink! (Undead)
Hey hey, living mommies are on the pitch. They survived the last round and are in better shape they ever have been in. But only two mummies will not be enough to defeat Misfits, the best underworld team in GoG weekly. That´s why the ancient king the Ram.. **bash** Hey, no spoilers, tactic is still in making. - Nekreberekh the ever living general.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dAUYAg8mAQ
kanarek: GoG Weekly, Season 3, Division 1, Day 2
Post edited October 31, 2013 by l0rdtr3k
Mog and I are going to try to play our game sometime this weekend. He's currently sick with a fever, so hasn't been around.
l0rdtr3k: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dAUYAg8mAQ
l0rdtr3k:
Good Ol' TeamFourStar
We can haz Division 2 predictions too? :(
GoG Weekly, Season 3, Division 2, Day 2

Of course armored folks can also haz a cheesburger. Bake a nice big ball, cut it, slice it, kick it..

Half Moon Bombers (Goblins) vs Mo'ar Dakka! (Orc)
Green, black, green, green, black, green. Hopefully this match will be played on lava or snow. If not, than we will not be able to see players on the green grass. Duel of greenskins, cunning versus brutality. Bombers despite the terrible loss are favored, by one TD.

Systematic Chaos (Chaos) vs Fist full of Hate (Dark Elf)
Darkies will have to run fast. Systematics want to participate in play off and inexperience elven team is an excellent punching bag. Of course mighty blows but do not automatically mean mighty injuries. Still chaos will win unless playing in bad weather. 2-1 for chaos.

Screams of Frogs (Lizard) vs End Boss Brawlers (Nurgle)
Already red skull played. 0-2 for Brawlers

Nagarthe Decadence (Dark Elf) vs The Armored Seagulls (Human)
Folks, stock up on food and beverages. This match is the one you have to watch this week. Super darkies are challenged by brave human team. Non of the teams will be able to outrun the other, so passing play or ogre intelligence will win this match. However, only fool will not bet on E_A. 3-1

Forestdwellers (Elf) Undead Fight Champs (Undead)
This week is full of duels, agility versus strenght. I do not think that forest dwellers will surprise us with some nice street cusisine. Hot dogs are not popular anymore. So mummies with guard rocks. Fiht Champs by 1 TD.

The Roving Band (Necro) vs Red Spiky Team (Chaos)
The Roving band has really awfull start to the season. Two most senior bashing teams as the first opponents. Will there be any zombie left to row the boat down the stream to victory?Maybe, lets eat the fish and watch the match. Spikies by 2 TDs.

DeathGate (Amazons) vs Hamburg Hammerfists (Dwarf)
Already played 1-2.
kanarek: Nagarthe Decadence (Dark Elf) vs The Armored Seagulls (Human)
Folks, stock up on food and beverages. This match is the one you have to watch this week. Super darkies are challenged by brave human team. Non of the teams will be able to outrun the other, so passing play or ogre intelligence will win this match. However, only fool will not bet on E_A. 3-1
Hoping to make some fools out of people tomorrow...but will also accept a 3-1 loss.
My game with RC felt like disaster to me. Nothing important worked for me and RC played very well so I was struggling behind most of the match.
kanarek: GoG Weekly, Season 3, Division 2, Day 2

The Roving Band (Necro) vs Red Spiky Team (Chaos)
The Roving band has really awfull start to the season. Two most senior bashing teams as the first opponents. Will there be any zombie left to row the boat down the stream to victory?Maybe, lets eat the fish and watch the match. Spikies by 2 TDs.
We already played our game so you're a bit late with that prediction (I did lose btw, but "only" by 1 TD).
I do agree that the calendar hasn't exactly been favourable for my team, although the second game was nowhere near as bad as I feared, or as my first.
And despite not knowing about your prediction, my zombies were apparently eager to prove it wrong, not a single one got injured despite all the time they spent eating dirt (or whatever BB pitches are made of).
Sorry Mystral. I was half asleep when a gentle reminder from Hawk arrived. It hard to say no, I will sleep first, to big sergeant FuzzyBoots the Minotaur. Will do better next time. (? :p)

How is your team doing? Any nice skill up?
cheongzewei: -snip-
anything new on the theft?
kanarek: Sorry Mystral. I was half asleep when a gentle reminder from Hawk arrived. It hard to say no, I will sleep first, to big sergeant FuzzyBoots the Minotaur. Will do better next time. (? :p)

How is your team doing? Any nice skill up?
No problem. Your prediction was accurate at least. :p

My team is doing about as well as can be expected after playing 2 much higher TV bashy teams, I'd say. I only got 5 SPP so far though, since both MVPs went to mercs, so no level ups yet.
kanarek: Misfits, the best underworld team in GoG weekly.
*proud* Best Underworld team in GoG Weekly! Woohoo!
:-D