It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vitek: Anyone up for some Nurgle action?
I created Nurgle team for open league as I never played them and would like to give them a shot so it would be nice to actualy use them.

That Steam group logo is really cool.
If my memory serves me right, you can thank NoHit for doing that.
BTW,has anyone seen NoHit?
and another topic,today will be my rematch with Jolly,hope I win again :P
just to let you guys know,me and Jolly will play in 16:30.sorry about that,here in Brazil summer time began 2 days ago
Vitek: Anyone up for some Nurgle action?
I created Nurgle team for open league as I never played them and would like to give them a shot so it would be nice to actualy use them.

That Steam group logo is really cool.
iippo: If my memory serves me right, you can thank NoHit for doing that.
Post edited October 22, 2013 by l0rdtr3k
<SPAM

Anyone here with an AT&T cellular contract who would be willing to help me out?

I bought a used Iphone on Ebay as a present for Piranjade (her old phone broke). Found out it was (despite the German seller) SIMlocked to a US carrier (AT&T), Called them for an unlock and was told they will only unlock phones for current AT&T costumers, no exceptions. Apparently the old policy that allowed them to do this expired last week!

As far as I can tell it is free of charge for expired contracts like this and has no negative connotations for the one doing it. I just can't do it from over here :P.

/SPAM>

Sorry about this but this annoys the heck out of me ATM :P
WBGhiro and I will play our match in about 15 minutes (sorry for the short-term notification).
Psyringe: WBGhiro and I will play our match in about 15 minutes (sorry for the short-term notification).
I can't watch, this is just brutal.
E_A vs. CSPVG starting shortly :-)
Psyringe: WBGhiro and I will play our match in about 15 minutes (sorry for the short-term notification).
DodoGeo: I can't watch, this is just brutal.
i had to change to watching another match for awhile.
Fuck Wardancers and their stupid spiky hair.

That's my entire summary of the match.
Post edited October 22, 2013 by WBGhiro
and it's a draw!
with a tough match,the Demons were almost victorious but the Orcs were surprisingly cunning and outsmarted the necros
Highlights:great orcish defence,dodgy zombie and desperate necro trying to keep the orcs at bay

need help with replay posting
Phew! Very intense match!

After two double-1s at the beginning of the match, then receiving a brutal thrashing from some very blood-hungry ogres, later being reduced to 3 players on the pitch (of which none was standing), and having our only STR4 player killed (the apo only suggested to kill him a second time, just to be sure), Natural Disaster pulled off a 2-1 victory.

Replay is here.

More later, after I've analyzed the match. ;)
Both matches are validated now.

I get the feeling that my ex-apo is infiltrating other teams. Better take a close look: Does your apo look suspiciously green and small? He might have gotten replaced by a certain goblin looking for employment...
WBGhiro: Fuck Wardancers and their stupid spiky hair.
I believe I've said that before, just a lot less cleaner.
Piranjade: Both matches are validated now.

I get the feeling that my ex-apo is infiltrating other teams. Better take a close look: Does your apo look suspiciously green and small? He might have gotten replaced by a certain goblin looking for employment...
I don't have an apo, I have an Igor :P
Piranjade: I get the feeling that my ex-apo is infiltrating other teams. Better take a close look: Does your apo look suspiciously green and small? He might have gotten replaced by a certain goblin looking for employment...
Hmmm ... he said that his green skin was caused by leaf extracts ... ointments which he applies to be more in touch with nature. It seemed plausible at the time, but come to think of it, he _is_ rather stunty ... hmmmm ...
Piranjade: Both matches are validated now.

mmm I just contracted an apothecary for my dwarves... I'm pretty sure it was not a goblin, but I could put him in a REALLY small room with the trollslayers, just to be sure...