It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

While the winter season has many enchanting qualities, the cold weather isn’t necessarily one of them. But to warm you up, we not only have more than 6000 discounts on all kinds of amazing titles, we also welcome today…

6 NSFW releases from MediBang on -50% discounts (until December 27th, 2 PM UTC) that will heat up both your body and imagination: Dark Fantasy: Jigsaw Puzzle, Dark Fantasy 2: Jigsaw Puzzle, Dark Fantasy: Epic Jigsaw Puzzle, and Hentai Jigsaw Puzzle, Hentai Jigsaw Puzzle 2, Ultimate Anime Jigsaw Puzzle!

Let’s take a look at what they offer.

Dark Fantasy: Jigsaw Puzzle, Dark Fantasy 2: Jigsaw Puzzle and Dark Fantasy: Epic Jigsaw Puzzle are all entries of the same jigsaw puzzle series that stands out with its dark fantasy aesthetics.

What you can expect in each of them are 20+ different jigsaw puzzles to complete (with up to 384 pieces), very high play time, atmospheric audiovisuals, achievements, leaderboards, and galleries

If you’re looking for tasteful, relaxing games oriented for adults, they’ll suit you just right.

If something more kawaii is right up your alley, then Hentai Jigsaw Puzzle, Hentai Jigsaw Puzzle 2, and Ultimate Anime Jigsaw Puzzle are offering the same jigsaw puzzle with that aesthetic.

You can expect 14, 60, and 100 different jigsaw puzzles to complete (respectively to the titles) with up to 384 pieces, matching atmosphere though music and graphics, as well as achievements, leaderboards, galleries, and of course very high play time.
high rated
You have to do something, because it isn't acceptable for MediBang to keep releasing truckloads of games and completely give a damn about the implementation of the achievements.
high rated
Alexim: You have to do something, because it isn't acceptable for MediBang to keep releasing truckloads of games and completely give a damn about the implementation of the achievements.
You need achievements for a jigsaw puzzle?
high rated
Alexim: You have to do something, because it isn't acceptable for MediBang to keep releasing truckloads of games and completely give a damn about the implementation of the achievements.
00063: You need achievements for a jigsaw puzzle?
Sometimes I wonder if the hunger for achievements has something to do with Gen Z's (alleged) want of "instant gratification".
high rated
Guys, he just pointed out a missing game feature existing in other stores.
There's no need to belittle people who like achievs in every release thread..
I bought Dark Fantasy 1 and it seems like I can't download it like it is not even there to download.
At least edit that AI art my good devs, put some effort into your games.

Most of these games take only a month or two to make too if you don't know all those sites where you can pick the music and what not. Not worth the price IMHO.
Didn't miss a piece!
I thought Achievements were a bad idea when they were implemented, talk about artificially prolonging game time.
But eh to each his own.
Dray2k: At least edit that AI art my good devs, put some effort into your games.

Most of these games take only a month or two to make too if you don't know all those sites where you can pick the music and what not. Not worth the price IMHO.
Is it AI ? The Anime Stuff doesn't have the usual hentai generator looks, the Dark Fantasy thing, yeah I can see that.
Either way nah thanks to these releases.
Post edited December 20, 2023 by Reaper9988
RPGler: I bought Dark Fantasy 1 and it seems like I can't download it like it is not even there to download.
From what I've read in some other threads, this seems to be a general problem right now (though I haven't experienced it myself *knocking on wood*).
And so far (again: as far as I know) it simply took some minutes for the files to show up in the accounts.
So maybe wait a little, maybe refresh your account, and then try again.
high rated
phaolo: Guys, he just pointed out a missing game feature existing in other stores.
There's no need to belittle people who like achievs in every release thread..
It is just the way it is phaolo. Just wait a moment and the usual "sex will kill you" people will come out of their holes as well ... because complaining about something a game is missing is wrong if it is not important for you but complaining about a game you are not even interested in because sex in a game is the end of the world is perfectly fine.

@BreOl72: What makes you think that those who want achievements in their game are Gen-Z? It would be such a simple explanation, right? But people aren't simple and not everybody likes what you like and vice versa - that's perfectly normal. So if you are not interested in achievements that does not remotely mean that they are useless or only something younger people might be interested. In fact I know a lot of older GOGers who prefer games with achievements.
Post edited December 20, 2023 by MarkoH01
high rated

Each puzzle with 12, 24, 48, 96, 192 and 384 pieces
ACHIEVEMENT: Successfully solved a 12-piece puzzle. Great work! You are awesome!

There you have it. You are welcome. :-P
Post edited December 20, 2023 by g2222
high rated
If they can release them for Steam, they can release them on GOG.
BreOl72: Sometimes I wonder if the hunger for achievements has something to do with Gen Z's (alleged) want of "instant gratification".
Nothing to do with Gen Z and everything to do with a desire for feature parity.
I'll defend the Mosaique series, but this is too low effort for even me.

Each puzzle with 12, 24, 48, 96, 192 and 384 pieces
g2222: ACHIEVEMENT: Successfully solved a 12-piece puzzle. Great work! You are awesome!

And the pen-ultimate achievement for beating the game: "Forever Alone" ;)
g2222: ACHIEVEMENT: Successfully solved a 12-piece puzzle. Great work! You are awesome!

P-E-S: And the pen-ultimate achievement for beating the game: "Forever Alone" ;)
Thanks . You made my day . =)
Post edited December 20, 2023 by I feel so tired