I just opened my collection of already installed games and sat there for a few minutes like a potato, not deciding, what to play. Then... I remembered seeing The Gentlemen's Club. Guys, I want in.
My internet connection is pretty slow, so I can't download new games from my GOG or Steam libraries now. Also, I have enough games installed that I deemed most interesting for me to play now. Those are as follow:..
- Blackguards Special Edition (Started once to get a taste, liked it; computer runs it kind of ok)
- Dreamfall Chapters (Started a looong time ago, when it came out - very interesting game. Played for a bit, then dropped. Could run much better)
- Hard West (Played a little to get a taste. I'm not the biggest strategy fan, but the game is interesting enough. Runs good)
- Metro 2033 Redux (T'is a good game, I played it quite a lot. I think I am halfway through. But now the game doesn't run for some reason, I think I must re-install it. That said, I'll just leave it here in the list, but I am not going to play it anytime soon)
- Shadowrun Returns (Played it long time ago. And I almost finished the game. The thing was, that I started a mission somewhere in the end with poor judgement and I just couldn't beat it. Also, I didn't have a better save, so had to drop the game. Now my interest in the game is a bit low. Runs really good)
- Victor Vran (Had much higher expectations, since the game looks similar to The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing. But something keeps me from enjoying the game. Like when you put two magnets near each other, with same poles turned. And then there is this invisible force pulling them apart. Runs good)
- The Witcher Enhanced Edition (I finished this masterpiece four times. Nothing new for me while playing the game. Just thought I would finish the game one more time, transfer the last save to The Witcher II, finish that game. And then I would be ready to start The Witcher 3. All I would lack, should be a new computer. Runs good)
- Borderlands (I am halfway through, actually, more. I like the game. Reminds me of RAGE. Loved that one. Runs very good)
- Darkest Dungeon (Too dark for me now, I want adventure. Runs good)
- Dishonored (I love the game! I am waiting for Dishonored 2 and I shall probably pre-order it. Finished this one twice I think. Or maybe three times. But I never finished the DLCs, which are awesome! I would most happily play this game again! With a goal to finish DLCs as well. Runs good)
- Joe Dever's Lone Wolf HD Remastered (Great game, different of sorts. I like it. But there is so much reading, that I keep wanting some different action in between. Runs ok)
- LEGO Pirates of The Caribbean (I finished the game recently. Well, the story mode. So now there's just left some bottles to find in Free Play mode. Which is not a challenge. Forget I even mentioned this game. But I can leave a review if you'd like. Runs perfectly)
- L.A. Noire (The good detective. I love this one, especially the surroundings, the feeling. Played a bit. Runs good)
- Layers of Fear (I am somewhere at 2/6 of the game. Intense psychological horror. Not much of adventure, just crawling around and being spooked by various happenings. But... The story is more than decent and the visuals are very nice. Runs good)
So, there it is. I am leaving the verdict in your hands, gentlemen.
Here, below the line, I shall mention the finished games. To begin with...
- Shadows - Heretic Kingdoms. 2016.01.12 I have defeated Graabak and by doing so, finished Book 1. The game was assigned by PaterAlf.
Post edited January 12, 2016 by Dessimu