It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

myconv: How does one install Prison Architect on Linux Mint? It's Linux download comes with zero install instructions.
Find the file you downloaded (it will have the .sh extension, like a shell script), make it executable (chmod +x), and then run it.

(Of course, note that you are trusting GOG's installer when you do this, but if you don't, why are you on this site anyway?)

(Also, it looks like you have a stray apostorophe. What you said is equivalent to "It is Linux download comes...", which does not work in English.)
After waiting months for Cyberpunk I played it for one day and my PC blue screens despite it having the 'recommended' specifications. When I finally reset my PC I redownloaded the GOG GALAXY launcher I discovered it wouldn't recognise my email: 'USER ACCOUNT NOT FOUND'.

So I go to sign up with the same email and username. Funnily enough I have to add two numbers to my chosen username as the one I used last time is 'already in use'. But connected to what email I wonder?

Even more interesting, the product key that I paid for can no longer be used as it has been redeemed 'by someone else'.

So is the GOG launcher seriously broken or has someone stolen my account? P.S. I tried all the email addresses that I own.
midgey_midget98: Even more interesting, the product key that I paid for can no longer be used as it has been redeemed 'by someone else'.
Not interesting. Same old boring story. You buy from some fishy key reseller, you get that. Either that, or you logged into GOG with a second user account (different from the original user account you used to activate the key) and tried to redeem the key again, which obviously wouldn't succeed.
Post edited December 19, 2020 by elgonzo
midgey_midget98:
Does any of this has anything to do with Linux? I don't think so.

If you have some general problems with GOG, consider asking for help from the official support service.

Have a good day!
Post edited December 19, 2020 by Alm888
Alm888: Have a good gay!
I have a feeling that, as happy as that statement is, that might be a bit more queer than what you actually intended to say.
dtgreene: I have a feeling that, as happy as that statement is, that might be a bit more queer than what you actually intended to say.
SORRY!! :)

Damn spellchecker! They still have not implemented the "thought predictor" function!
Forgive me for not scrubbing the 84 pages in order to double-check if this meme has already been used (a dozen times or so)

But I use Arch btw.
Just decided to run the Hollow Knight installer on my new laptop, and I noticed something unusual; instead of popping up the tui window, it just ran with plain text prompts. All the questions were the same; I just didn't have any sort of GUI or TUI interface for the instaler.
What are some good open engines to play Heretic and Hexen games on Linux?
shmerl: What are some good open engines to play Heretic and Hexen games on Linux?
I've been playing them through GZDoom for a while now, for Hexen 2 you'll need to use: http://uhexen2.sourceforge.net/
This seems as good a place as any to drop a link to a rare positive article about game development for Linux: Why make games for Linux if they don't sell? Because the nerds are just grateful to get something that works - And when nerds are your audience, everything is easier
Post edited December 30, 2020 by gogtrial34987
PayPal is disabled ?
Akir69: PayPal is disabled ?
or banned ?
Such a shame that Wasteland 3 has no co-op on Linux on GOG (but it does on Steam) ebcause no Galaxy. Devs literally confirmed this

https://inxile.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360054502611-Mac-and-Linux-Co-op-Connection-Information

"Linux players on GOG cannot use the GOG Galaxy overlay, and thus have no currently available co-op options at this time."
numberonehangestan: Such a shame that Wasteland 3 has no co-op on Linux on GOG (but it does on Steam) ebcause no Galaxy. Devs literally confirmed this

https://inxile.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360054502611-Mac-and-Linux-Co-op-Connection-Information

"Linux players on GOG cannot use the GOG Galaxy overlay, and thus have no currently available co-op options at this time."
I think they also planned to add store independent co-op support?