It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Maybe one is v2.50 and the other v2.50HF1? HF = hotfix
Post edited June 07, 2019 by Themken
Themken: Maybe one is v2.50 and the other v2.50HF1? HF = hotfix
They are both marked as hotfix.
low rated
The post is really very informative.
Thank you for giving me tips on lib32 troubleshooting.
Ubuntu dropped the bomb - they are discontinuing 32-bit packages. Completely. Not just the distro - multiarch ones. I suppose GOG will now need to recommend another offical distro for supported games? Ubuntu and Mint are out.
Post edited 13 hours ago by shmerl
Dropping 32-bit installs is fair enough, but to drop 32-bit support entirely? That is "New Coke" levels of retarded and will break a ton of proprietary software, especially games considering how many legacy games (and even many newer games) are 32-bit only. Mint will still be fine for now as it's Ubuntu LTS based, but it'll be very interesting to see what they do for Mint 20.

It'll also be very interesting to see where displaced users move to.
Post edited 12 hours ago by adamhm
I am at a loss for words.
adamhm: It'll also be very interesting to see where displaced users move to.
I'd say those who use Ubuntu or Mint can move to Debian proper (I'd recommend Debian testing). It would be least disrupting for them, than let's say moving to Arch, Fedora or openSUSE.

More adventurous of course could try very different distros.

Are there any newer games that are 32-bit? The last such outlier I remember was Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun. Developers there really struggled, but didn't manage to make 64-bit version work due to some messed up middleware. So it got stuck at 32-bit.
Post edited 8 hours ago by shmerl