It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

shmerl: Running Trine 3 out of the box gives this error:
./bin/trine3_linux_launcher_64bit: error while loading shared libraries: libpng12.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Same issue here on Ubuntu 18.04 with freshly bought and installed Trine3

How can i get the game working ?
JLuc26: How can i get the game working ?
You can use libpng12 from older releases: https://packages.debian.org/oldstable/libpng12-0

Add it to libs that are loaded for the game with LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

Also, file this issue for GOG, who should support newer distros. So they should bundle the library with the game now since developers aren't likely to do anything about it and recent distros have dropped it completely.
Post edited February 03, 2019 by shmerl
I'm trying to run Singularity on Wine but I'm having a bit of trouble doing so. I first created a prefix and ran the .exe installer with no trouble but I still have 2 .bin files which I have no idea what to do with, could someome please advice me on what to do?
Did Linux drop compatibility with old hardware again last five months or so; moving the oldest usable hardware forward with years? The dropping of 32bit versions of distros is already known to me but did the kernels also drop it?
Themken: Did Linux drop compatibility with old hardware again last five months or so; moving the oldest usable hardware forward with years? The dropping of 32bit versions of distros is already known to me but did the kernels also drop it?
That depends on how old. Linux planned to drop actual i386 hardware for example. What's supported is i686. But i386 is often used as a misnomer while referring to i686.

See:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P6_(microarchitecture)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_80386
Post edited 5 days ago by shmerl