It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

deleted
Fairfox: Where's the Western game.
Yes. Where is it?
I'm afraid you need to put Call of Cthulhu - Dark Corners of the Earth on list again.
It vanished from the store.
"Rise of the Dragon", "Heart of China" and "Conqueror: A.D. 1086" can be removed from the list.
Deep Silver and Deep Silver Volition got rid of Denuvo on Agents of Mayhem, there might be a chance we get the game on gog in 2020. :P
Source regarding the Denuvo removal: One of the comments on Steam is from IdolNinja.
NuffCatnip: Deep Silver and Deep Silver Volition got rid of Denuvo on Agents of Mayhem, there might be a chance we get the game on gog in 2020. :P
Source regarding the Denuvo removal: One of the comments on Steam is from IdolNinja.
Nice! And if we do have to wait until 2020, at least we'll get the game with all of the updates and DLC bundled into one item, probably discounted for less than the base game costs right now.
SpecShadow: I'm afraid you need to put Call of Cthulhu - Dark Corners of the Earth on list again.
What the hell? Cthulhu strikes again?

Maybe they realized the game still had major issues, and they decided to take it down again, while they try to fix it. I hope it will reappear soon.
SpecShadow: I'm afraid you need to put Call of Cthulhu - Dark Corners of the Earth on list again.
CharlesGrey: What the hell? Cthulhu strikes again?

Maybe they realized the game still had major issues, and they decided to take it down again, while they try to fix it. I hope it will reappear soon.
Either some modder had objections with their mod(s) used in the game or people encountered another bug. From what I saw this one was found like 5 minutes before outro & credits so no wonder people were mad...
CharlesGrey: What the hell? Cthulhu strikes again?

SpecShadow: Either some modder had objections with their mod(s) used in the game or people encountered another bug. From what I saw this one was found like 5 minutes before outro & credits so no wonder people were mad...
I think I'd be more pissed about a game-breaking bug early on. If it's near the end, at least they got to experience most of the game, and as far as I remember the early hours are the best. :P
SpecShadow: Either some modder had objections with their mod(s) used in the game or people encountered another bug. From what I saw this one was found like 5 minutes before outro & credits so no wonder people were mad...
This bug already existed in the retail version and you needed an unofficial patch to boost your skills and complete the game !
high rated
New company in the catalog: Motion Twin for Dead Cells:
Dead Cells is a rogue-lite, metroidvania action-platformer. You'll explore a sprawling, ever-changing castle... assuming you’re able to fight your way past its keepers in 2D souls-lite combat. No checkpoints. Kill, die, learn, repeat.

History

Roguelite? Metroidvania? RogueVania!

You grew up with the roguelikes, witnessed the rise of the roguelites and even the birth of the roguelite-lites? We'd now like to present for your consideration our RogueVania, the illegitimate child of a modern Roguelite (Rogue Legacy, Binding of Isaac, Enter the Gungeon, Spelunky, etc.) and an old-school MetroidVania (Castlevania: SotN and its ilk).

Regarding the latter, interconnected levels and progressive unlocking of access to the island provides you with a real incentive to explore your surroundings. Add in a degree of evolution for your character and permanent weapon upgrades and you can see where Dead Cells borrows from the long line of MetroidVanias that precede it.

At the end of the day it’s YOUR skills as a player that matter most! Roguelites are about constantly getting better, until what was an insurmountable obstacle becomes a walk in the park. Unforgiving combat wed to the absence of any kind of safety net makes for an adrenalin pumping ride each and every run and unrivaled replayability.

Features

RogueVania: The progressive exploration of an interconnected world, with the replayability of a rogue-lite and the adrenaline pumping threat of permadeath.
2D Souls-lite Action: Tough but fair combat, more than fifty weapons and spells with unique gameplay, and of course, the emergency panic roll to get you out of trouble.
Nonlinear progression: Sewers, Ossuary or Remparts? Once unlocked, special permanent abilities allow you to access new paths to reach your objective. Opt for the path that suits your current build, your play style or just your mood.
Exploration: Secret rooms, hidden passages, charming landscapes. Take a moment to stroll the towers and breath in that fresh sea mist infused air...
high rated
New company in the catalog: Snowhound Games for Deep Sky Derelicts (In Dev):
Genre: tactical strategy/RPG with rogue-like elements and card combat
Release date: Q1/2018

Deep Sky Derelicts is an original indie game about exploration of ancient spaceships full of startling encounters, incredible loot and danger awaiting behind every corner. The game will immerse you in a grim world of dystopian future where mankind has split into two distinct classes. Privileged citizens who live on beautiful planets and poor stateless who are forced to live off scraps on derelict stations and ships.

You will assume the role of an adept stateless scavenger. Your task is to find a fabled alien derelict somewhere within the Deep Sky sector in exchange for a citizenship and a cozy life on a natural planet. Will this daunting adventure lead to your doom or a long-awaited deliverance from the hardships of a stateless existence? It’s your call!

Deep Sky Derelicts represents an unique blend of turn-based strategy and RPG enriched with a remarkable tactical card combat and popular rogue-like elements. In essence, the game can be described as a mix of Darkest Dungeon and XCOM with a pinch of Hearthstone and FTL: Faster Than Light added on top. Drawn in a distinctive retro-futuristic comic book aesthetic, Deep Sky Derelicts will offer an exceptional gaming experience.
Key Features

A fresh take on turn-based combat. All equipment is fused with various cards to boost tactical depth, variability and to add an element of randomness.

Enchanting dark sci-fi comic book 2D game artwork made in an exquisite retro-futuristic visual art style.

High replay value due to procedural generation of levels, missions and loot.

Great party customization possibilities through flexible character development, equipment upgrades and card deck composition.
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Snowhound Games for Deep Sky Derelicts (In Dev):

Genre: tactical strategy/RPG with rogue-like elements and card combat
Release date: Q1/2018

Deep Sky Derelicts represents an unique blend of turn-based strategy and RPG enriched with a remarkable tactical card combat and popular rogue-like elements. In essence, the game can be described as a mix of Darkest Dungeon and XCOM with a pinch of Hearthstone and FTL: Faster Than Light added on top. Drawn in a distinctive retro-futuristic comic book aesthetic, Deep Sky Derelicts will offer an exceptional gaming experience.
Key Features

A fresh take on turn-based combat. All equipment is fused with various cards to boost tactical depth, variability and to add an element of randomness.
The-Business:
Kind of like the sound of this one. I know I always beat the Card Hunter horse but I really enjoyed that game and wish more stuff incorporated those kinds of ideas - this one sounds like it does. I might have to bite the In-Dev bullet if the game is coming out of beta sooner than later (just to try it out and give some impressions - then try my damnest to NOT play it until full release so I don't miss out on the complete game by burning out on the beta LOL).
high rated
Titan Quest Ragnarök - new expansion for Titan Quest Anniversary Edition!

Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/741350
(requires the base game, i.e. Titan Quest Anniversary Edition)

At long last, Titan Quest continues its epic journey through the world of antiquity. A mysterious threat calls the heroes of Hades to the uncharted lands of northern Europe, where new enemies await and new powers and treasures are waiting to be found! This new expansion to the acclaimed Anniversary Edition of Titan Quest adds a fifth act of unprecedented scope, along with many new and requested features including new weapon types and a 10th Mastery for your characters to learn.

gog and other platforms following next week!
Bah. GOG swallowed my reply.
Frozen: Titan Quest Ragnarök - new expansion for Titan Quest Anniversary Edition!
I'll wait for some gameplay videos to appear. Makes me wonder whether they were omitted deliberately. The current screenshots are quite unimpressive.
Post edited November 17, 2017 by Mr.Mumbles