It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The-Business: New company in the catalog: Pocketwatch Games. Eventually Monaco - What's yours is mine, the upcoming Tooth and Tail or the wildlife games Venture Africa/Arctic?
Loved Monaco, nice to see it here eventually. I know that game on Steam is already DRM free, but for leaderboards, achievements and other online stuff you'll need ti connect to Steam.
GOG just tweeted a picture from Cosmic Star Heroine, coming soon here.
MaxFulvus: GOG just tweeted a picture from Cosmic Star Heroine, coming soon here.
Nice, but I'd prefer one of their other games: The tentacle-faced one saves the world.
Cosmic Star Heroine has been on my radar. I wish I knew it had been released already but this is a good chance to check it out.

Children of Zodiarcs is a story-driven, single-player deck & dice tactical RPG where strategy and controlled risk build tension, anticipation and excitement!
Really like the sound of this one and looking forward to checking out some screenshots / early impressions tomorrow.

Maybe this will scratch the board / card game on PC itch I've been having lately. I was HOPING to pick up Pathfinder for that but it sounds like they demanded Always Online and borked that up.

Maybe this will be pretty close to what I was looking for.
high rated
New company in the catalog: Impact Gameworks for Tangledeep (early access/in dev release July 19th):
* 16-bit dungeon crawler
* Deep turn-based RPG gameplay
* Super accessible and polished

Early Access July 19th - PC, Mac, Linux

A roguelike inspired by the very best of the 16-bit age

Tangledeep is an ever-changing labyrinth full of mysteries, danger, and treasure.
Yet it is the only way to reach a world long-forgotten by time...
Will you heed the call of adventure and face the challenges that await within?
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Impact Gameworks for Tangledeep (early access/in dev release July 19th):

* 16-bit dungeon crawler
* Deep turn-based RPG gameplay
* Super accessible and polished

Early Access July 19th - PC, Mac, Linux

A roguelike inspired by the very best of the 16-bit age

Tangledeep is an ever-changing labyrinth full of mysteries, danger, and treasure.
Yet it is the only way to reach a world long-forgotten by time...
Will you heed the call of adventure and face the challenges that await within?
The-Business:
Turn based roguelike that looks like a late era SNES game?
Where do I sign!

Shame it's only In dev... might just have to try it anyway as that is really appealing to me.
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Impact Gameworks for Tangledeep (early access/in dev release July 19th):
I love the art, and it sounds like it could be a lot of fun. Looking forward to it!

It's weird how many new RPGs are coming out this week. I didn't trust the Weekly Sale when it made mention of new games, but this time they're really delivering.
high rated
Fictorum

Fictorum is an action RPG featuring customizable, dynamic spell-casting and destructible structures.
PLAY AS A POWERFUL MAGE
Launch your foes and topple structures from the realistic explosive impacts of your arcane might, without being crippled by low energy, resting to relearn spells, or a frail constitution.
Dynamically shape your spells to unlock the true power of your magic.
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/fictorum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U60Pa6hN3-s - Fictorum: Three Minute Gameplay Demo

http://www.fictorum.com/faq.html

Where can I buy it when it releases on August 9th, 2017?
Steam; GOG; or GameJolt
Post edited July 19, 2017 by Loger13
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel, developed by Falcom and localized/ported by XSeed was already mentioned here, but its Steam page just got a release date. August the 2nd, game will cost $40, 10% off at launch. The same will undoubtedly also be true for GOG.
Post edited July 19, 2017 by Erpy
high rated
New company in the catalog: Borealys Games for Mages of Mystralia:
Zia is a young woman who discovers that she has been born with an innate sense of magic. Unfortunately, arcane powers have been banned from the kingdom, forcing her to go into exile and learn the ways of magic. The people of Mystralia may not realize it, but their fate is in her hands!

Intuitive Yet Powerful Spellcrafting

In Mages of Mystralia, you will use your creativity and wisdom to design your own spells. After all, you are the mage.

In the rich world of Mystralia, you will discover many secrets, fight epic battles and dive deep in the story of a land that once was full of magic.
Use your magic to solve clever puzzles and face your enemies in combat.
Awesome - now if only I had a magic wallet to pay for all the great games that are being released :)
Post edited July 20, 2017 by IFW
IFW: Awesome - now if only I had a magic wallet to pay for all the great games that are being released :)
Let me know if you find one, I could do with one too ;)
IFW: Awesome - now if only I had a magic wallet to pay for all the great games that are being released :)
adaliabooks: Let me know if you find one, I could do with one too ;)
It should be hidden somewhere close to the Magic Money Tree - so I think we should visit NI soon :p
high rated
New company in the catalog: Overhype Studios for Battle Brothers:
Battle Brothers is a turn based tactical RPG which has you leading a mercenary company in a gritty, low-power, medieval fantasy world. You decide where to go, whom to hire or to fight, what contracts to take and how to train and equip your men in a procedurally generated open world campaign. Do you have what it takes to lead them through bloody battles and to victory?

The game consists of a strategic worldmap and a tactical combat layer. On the worldmap you can freely travel in order to take contracts that earn you good coin, find places worth looting, enemies worth pursuing or towns to resupply and hire men at. This is also where you manage, level up and equip your Battle Brothers. Once you engage a hostile party the game will switch to a tactical map where the actual fighting takes place as detailed turn based combat.
Features

Manage a medieval mercenary company in a procedurally generated open world.
Fight complex turn-based tactical battles with historical equipment and brutal injuries.
Permadeath. All characters that die in combat will stay dead – unless they return as the undead.
All characters come with their own background stories and traits. Want a stuttering ratcatcher, a greedy witch hunter or a drunkard disowned noble?
Character development without a restrictive class-system. Each character gains experience through combat, can level up and acquire powerful perks.
Equipment that matters. Different weapons grant unique skills – split shields with axes, stun enemies with maces, form a spearwall with spears or crush armor with a warhammer.
Diverse enemy roster. All enemies have unique equipment, skills and AI behavior.
A dynamic event system with atmospheric encounters and tough decisions outside of combat.
Three late game crises – a war between noble houses, a greenskin invasion and an undead scourge – add a looming threat.
Two full hours of orchestral soundtrack.
70 Steam Achievements and Steam Trading Cards.