It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: Not a confirmation, but since Nordic is bringing all their recent games day-1 here, Sine Mora EX is a verly likely candidate for a GOG release, come August 8.
I have my fingers well and truly crossed for this one.
Grargar: Not a confirmation, but since Nordic is bringing all their recent games day-1 here, it makes Sine Mora EX a very likely candidate for a GOG release, come August 8.
If it is indeed released on GOG, I wonder if they also release the first game as well. They should both be on GOG.
Accatone: If it is indeed released on GOG, I wonder if they also release the first game as well. They should both be on GOG.
EX isn't a sequel, it's more a slightly expanded, barely remastered edition that makes the original version redundant.
Post edited July 22, 2017 by ReynardFox
Is there any rumors about Ubisoft games, like Far Cry 3 or Assassin's Creed 2, coming to GOG? Or Ubisoft is not planning to release thier games on GOG anymore?
Part 1:

Released from previous list:
Battle Brothers

Officially announced to be released soon:
Battle Chasers: Nightwar
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
Eitr
Elex
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
Hello Neighbor
Iconoclasts
Kingdoms & Castles
Nine Parchments
Planet Nomads
Production Line
Serious Sam's Bogus Detour
Soul Saga
Spellforce 3
Sundered
System Shock Remake
The Guild 3
The Long Journey Home
The Universim

Still waiting for:
Ash of Gods: Redemption (Q4 2017)
Astroneer
Banner Saga 3
BattleTanx
Bioshock series
Black Annex
Captain Quazar
Carnivores
Codename Panzers: Cold War
Constructor HD
Crime Cities
Cuphead
Cyberpunk 2077
Defender's Quest II
Demon Age
Doorkickers 2
Dragon Fin Soup
Excubitor
<span class="bold">Fictorum</span>
Forsaken
Galaxy of Pen &amp; Paper
Gold Rush!
Grav
Hammer And Sickle
Hand of Fate 2
Hat in Time
Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth
Kill to Collect
Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Life is Feudal: Your Own
Medieval Engineers
Neofeud
Neverhood
Niffelheim
Nihon Falcom's Zwei II+ (re-titled Zwei: The Ilvard Insurrection)
Northgard
Paradise Lost: First Contact
Pathfinder Adventures
Phoenix Point
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire
Planetary Annihilation: TITANS
Postal 2 Paradise Lost
Project Resurgence
Red Comrades Save the Galaxy: Reloaded
Redeemer
Reflections
Sacred Fire
Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin
Savage Lands
Scorn
Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus
Shadow Hand
Shrouded in Sanity
Songbringer
Space Engineers
Stardrive
Stardrive 2
State of Decay Year-One Survival Edition
Steamworld Dig 2
Stranded Deep
Sully: A Very Serious RPG
Post edited July 23, 2017 by Andrey82
Part 2 of the list:

The Fall Of Lazarus
The Franz Kafka Videogame
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel (Q2/Q3, 2017)
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II
The Mandate
The Political Machine 2016
The Unreleased
They Are Billions
Tokyo 42
Town of Light
Upwards, Lonely Robot
Wasteland 3
Way Of The Samurai 3
Wizardry 1-5
Xenonauts 2
<span class="bold">Ys Seven</span>
Zeno Clash
Andrey82: Part 1:

Resident Evil
That one is not even close to unofficially confirmed and was based off a random tweet by gog about the 21 year anniversary. And no, Dragon's Dogma on gog isn't a sure sign RE is coming to gog either especially given people asked for refunds of it over the bugs and the broken Pawn feature which will probably kill any chance of RE coming to gog. Needs to come off the list for now.
Andrey82: Part 1:

Resident Evil
haydenaurion: That one is not even close to unofficially confirmed and was based off a random tweet by gog about the 21 year anniversary. And no, Dragon's Dogma on gog isn't a sure sign RE is coming to gog either especially given people asked for refunds of it over the bugs and the broken Pawn feature which will probably kill any chance of RE coming to gog. Needs to come off the list for now.
Saywha... ? Dragon's Dogma has been a huge success on GOG. It's been praised by the vast majority of GOG's users, and received great ratings and reviews. ( And rightly so. ) I doubt a small number of refunds are going to put much of a dent in the commercial success of this GOG release.

That said, you're correct that this thread should be about ( unofficial ) confirmations, not speculation. I think further Capcom releases are likely, but at this point we don't seem to have any confirmation.
Post edited July 22, 2017 by CharlesGrey
haydenaurion: That one is not even close to unofficially confirmed and was based off a random tweet by gog about the 21 year anniversary. And no, Dragon's Dogma on gog isn't a sure sign RE is coming to gog either especially given people asked for refunds of it over the bugs and the broken Pawn feature which will probably kill any chance of RE coming to gog. Needs to come off the list for now.
CharlesGrey: Saywha... ? Dragon's Dogma has been a huge success on GOG. It's been praised by the vast majority of GOG's users, and received great ratings and reviews. ( And rightly so. ) I doubt a small number of refunds are going to put much of a dent in the commercial success of this GOG release.
I hope you're right as I really want to see RE on gog, but I wonder if those refunds will pick up as the issues become more known or common.
CharlesGrey: Saywha... ? Dragon's Dogma has been a huge success on GOG. It's been praised by the vast majority of GOG's users, and received great ratings and reviews. ( And rightly so. ) I doubt a small number of refunds are going to put much of a dent in the commercial success of this GOG release.
haydenaurion: I hope you're right as I really want to see RE on gog, but I wonder if those refunds will pick up as the issues become more known or common.
What exactly is this issue anyhow? I haven't encountered any bugs -- in fact, the PC version seems to be well optimized and polished, as far as I can tell. I've only been playing offline and without the Galaxy client, though. And that's the thing, I'm not sure GOG users will care about client or online mode related problems, when many of them are only interested in the offline single player mode. I mean, if someone doesn't mind playing a game online and with a client running in the background, they probably prefer Steam anyway... ? In this particular case ( and many other cases ) it also means a much larger active player-base for online interactions, since the GOG version doesn't seem to offer cross-play with Steam users, afaik.

As for more Capcom games, I doubt they would have bothered to release Dragon's Dogma here, without plans for further releases in the ( near? ) future. In fact, they have various much older and single player only games, which would be better suited for DRM free releases than Dragon's Dogma. And even if they just wanted to test the waters with DD, it seems to have been successful overall, so I'd say chances are good for more Capcom releases possibly some time later this year. I guess October/Halloween would be a good time for some of their Horror games...
Yea putting RE there is reaching, the list should only include legit hints or rumors. The tweet is an assumption and not enough to have the game there. I really do hope they made it one day though.
Due to popular demands, Resident Evil was removed from the list.
Andrey82: Due to popular demands, Resident Evil was removed from the list.
Much thanks! I want RE on gog too, but I think we should avoid giving false hope. Now if SCPM suddenly digs up RE out of his search leaks or we get actual confirmation via other sources then it would be the time to put it on the list. :)
haydenaurion: I hope you're right as I really want to see RE on gog, but I wonder if those refunds will pick up as the issues become more known or common.
CharlesGrey: What exactly is this issue anyhow? I haven't encountered any bugs -- in fact, the PC version seems to be well optimized and polished, as far as I can tell. I've only been playing offline and without the Galaxy client, though.
Offline mode is unaffected. This is the thread in question: https://embed.gog.com/forum/dragons_dogma_dark_arisen/return_of_the_pawn_rental_bug/page1

There are some bluetext posts on it but after those all we have are people's reports of Support offering refunds; those have led to the inference that no fix can be expected, but we haven't had any kind of official statement.

(Also, apparently the Steam version has a feature for making screenshots with camera control which the GOG version lacks.)
Still waiting for rainbow six 3 gold and command and conquer collection to hit here, Those are the 2 main games I live for and wish for the drm free versions to come here. crossing fingers and I know rainbows six 3 at least will drop here within years to come.