It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Chacranajxy: So, no RiME, huh? Makes sense. We get the lame-as-shit Sexy Brutale here from the same publisher, but not the game that's getting rave reviews.
Grargar: It's not by the same publisher. Also, it carries Denuvo.
Well, let's see how long RiME will be "protected".
From the Producer's Letter :

"It has always been our intention to remove Denuvo in the event of a crack. Based on other titles, we expect the protection to last two weeks, maybe three at most. We have no intentions of patching a new version of Denuvo in at that time"
Grargar: It's not by the same publisher. Also, it carries Denuvo.
gixgox: Well, let's see how long RiME will be "protected".

"It has always been our intention to remove Denuvo in the event of a crack. Based on other titles, we expect the protection to last two weeks, maybe three at most. We have no intentions of patching a new version of Denuvo in at that time"
WTF??
This is one of the most retarded offcial statements I've ever heard, concerning piracy. If they're already expecting their game to be pirated/cracked sooner or later, why the hell do they spend time and money with DRM schemes?

karnak1: WTF??
This is one of the most retarded offcial statements I've ever heard, concerning piracy. If they're already expecting their game to be pirated/cracked sooner or later, why the hell do they spend time and money with DRM schemes?
It's supposed to be because the first month or two is the crucial profit-making period for a new release--although https://www.longbowgames.com/forums/topic/?id=1837 links that mainly to offline sales:
The big-name publishers primarily sell through stores like GameStop and Walmart. Brick-and-mortar stores, as they're called in the business. In this environment, when your game stops selling in large quantities, they take it off the shelves. Because of this, the big-name publishers sell 30-50 percent of all of their games within the first two months after release. The supporters of DRM say they don't mind that their DRM is cracked within two months, as long as it protects this vital period of sales.
VanishedOne: It's supposed to be because the first month or two is the crucial profit-making period for a new release--although https://www.longbowgames.com/forums/topic/?id=1837 links that mainly to offline sales:

The big-name publishers primarily sell through stores like GameStop and Walmart. Brick-and-mortar stores, as they're called in the business. In this environment, when your game stops selling in large quantities, they take it off the shelves. Because of this, the big-name publishers sell 30-50 percent of all of their games within the first two months after release. The supporters of DRM say they don't mind that their DRM is cracked within two months, as long as it protects this vital period of sales.
VanishedOne:
I didn't know about that. Thanks for the explanation.

I'd much rather have them take that attitude than insist on keeping DRM long after pirates have been enjoying their game like many publishers do.
New companies in the catalog: SNK CORPORATION and Yumekobo (see also this)
The-Business: New companies in the catalog: SNK CORPORATION and Yumekobo (see also this)
Blazing Star incoming!
http://www.mobygames.com/browse/games/snk-corporation/so,1d/list-games/

i want Metal Slug Collections! (NOT steam version, that is a mobile convertion)
Post edited May 29, 2017 by FulVal
The GWENT ad has finally left the main page, meaning that we'll likely get something big this week (I hope).
New company in the catalog: Yuki Enterprise
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Yuki Enterprise
Based on its Mobygames entry, I'd say probably Samurai Showdown V.
http://www.mobygames.com/company/yuki-enterprise
Post edited May 29, 2017 by Grargar
What the hell happened to Prah's post? o_O
muntdefems: What the hell happened to Prah's post? o_O
Seems like I knew too much...
Prah: Seems like I knew too much...
Not like it was a big secret, SCPM already found Metal Slug hidden in the game entries.
Prah: Seems like I knew too much...
what that scheduled for this week?