It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: As for a release here, well, ThomNG has commented in the past that they would first need to create a DRM-Free Edition, since the game never had one in the first place. And since the latest version uses Steamworks for a number of stuff, we might end up getting an inferior version, if Nordic isn't willing to work with Galaxy.
Thanks for the enlightment. Didn't know about the PS4 Re-Releases. They will definitively be the goal of their actions, easy made money, will sell better than on PC. :(

Hopefully THQ Nordic will invest some time to create a DRM free Version, too. The old PC version had online activation (could be patched / cracked out) and saving via Microsoft Live. The save feature should be no problem for them, I would be satisfiied with this version, I would not need any bonus features via a workshop, I only want the old, core game. :(
Anime-BlackWolf: THQ Nordic has "Red Faction: Guerilla - Uncut Edition" de-indexed in germany, a release here should be incoming in a few weeks or months. :)
haydenaurion: Thanks for the info, this is the one other big Nordic release that i'm waiting for to hit gog.

Also, vote for it here people: https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/red_faction_guerrilla
Wow, I really hope GOG can get Red Faction: Guerrilla! The GTA-like gameplay was a lot of fun! Is there an ETA on the release?
Anime-BlackWolf: Hopefully THQ Nordic will invest some time to create a DRM free Version, too. The old PC version had online activation (could be patched / cracked out) and saving via Microsoft Live. The save feature should be no problem for them, I would be satisfiied with this version, I would not need any bonus features via a workshop, I only want the old, core game. :(
Thing is that the Steam version has received updates that the old version didn't (such as Russian, Polish and Czech localization, 21:9 resolution support, DirectX11 renderer, a FOV option, maps for the Wrecking Crew mode, etc.). Releasing the old version here would only satisfy people for a while, till they realize that they won't be getting any of the newer updates and would promptly poke fronzel into adding the game to the second-class mix.
Post edited March 30, 2017 by Grargar
So Night Dive released Tender Loving Care last week on Steam. It's an adult FMV adventure game / interactive movie from 1998. Several people asked them on Twitter and Facebook if it was going to come to GOG and they said no plans at the moment. I looked at the list of Night Dive games on Steam and there are quite a lot that we still don't have here. I hope this isn't one that stays Steam exclusive, but I hope that GOG didn't reject it because of the adult content.
llamas: So Night Dive released Tender Loving Care last week on Steam. It's an adult FMV adventure game / interactive movie from 1998. Several people asked them on Twitter and Facebook if it was going to come to GOG and they said no plans at the moment. I looked at the list of Night Dive games on Steam and there are quite a lot that we still don't have here. I hope this isn't one that stays Steam exclusive, but I hope that GOG didn't reject it because of the adult content.
Let's hope that Tender Loving Care and other still-not-on-GOG Steam titles Night Dive has released would find their way to GOG. I'm still wating the remaining Humongous games to be released here.
llamas: So Night Dive released Tender Loving Care last week on Steam. It's an adult FMV adventure game / interactive movie from 1998. Several people asked them on Twitter and Facebook if it was going to come to GOG and they said no plans at the moment. I looked at the list of Night Dive games on Steam and there are quite a lot that we still don't have here. I hope this isn't one that stays Steam exclusive, but I hope that GOG didn't reject it because of the adult content.
Whoah ! I never heard about this game and it seems really... attractive. I want this game here asap.
high rated
New companies: Atmos Games and Armor Games for Pinstripe:
Pinstripe is an emotionally charged adventure about Hell created entirely by a one-man team over the course of five years. Play as Teddy, an estranged ex-minister forced to venture through the frozen afterlife in search of Bo, his three year old daughter, and her perverse kidnapper. Discover the dark secrets of Teddy's past, and confront his sleazy, demonic nemesis, Mr. Pinstripe.

Thomas Brush, creator of award winning games Coma and Skinny, reveals a gorgeous art style, breath-taking score, and chilling story with influences from The Nightmare Before Christmas, Coraline, and Alice in Wonderland.
So the Gold Rush remake is coming to GOG. Suspected that would be the case when the regular price on Steam dropped so much.
A little surprised that Postal:Redux has not reached GOG. But then Running With Scissors does not seem to be the fastest company out there, given that the remake of Postal 2 seems to be nearing vaporware territory.
GOG may have legitimately considered it "too niche" to sell well here.
tfishell: GOG may have legitimately considered it "too niche" to sell well here.
Yeah, that seems like it might be the case. I'll check the Steamspy stats at the end of the month to see if their choice was correct.
dudalb: remake of Postal 2
They said they were remaking it? Geez, it's Postal 3 that needs a remake - a *real* Postal 3 - not P2.
The-Business: signal from tolva
Release date is April 10.

https://twitter.com/BigRobotLtd/status/846072736367693824
high rated
Oh, posted this somewhere else, but not in here. Cosmic Star Heroine is confirmed by the dev to be coming to GOG. Release date is April 11.
Chacranajxy: Oh, posted this somewhere else, but not in here. Cosmic Star Heroine is confirmed by the dev to be coming to GOG. Release date is April 11.
Some researching was required but the official confirmation was found on the KS page comments section. Thank you for the heads up. Looks like it was trully a last minute deal. +1 for you.
Jeez, April 11 is gonna be a pretty busy day. >_>