It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Curious Expedition has left Early Access today. So I suppose we'll get here next week.
So Mount and Blade II is coming out soon. First game, plus Warband and expansions are here. Any word on M&B 2?
Emob78: So Mount and Blade II is coming out soon. First game, plus Warband and expansions are here. Any word on M&B 2?
I hope it'll have a proper Campaign Story this time.
karnak1: The Curious Expedition has left Early Access today. So I suppose we'll get here next week.
Or today.
karnak1: The Curious Expedition has left Early Access today. So I suppose we'll get here next week.
Grargar: Or today.
Interesting. I thought that the week's summary was the shop closing for the weekend. Guess it was last minute update.
Grargar: Or today.
karnak1: Interesting. I thought that the week's summary was the shop closing for the weekend. Guess it was last minute update.
Well, it's encouraging that indev games get released as soon as possible.
Earthlock: Festival of Magic will be coming to GOG "on the launch day or very close to it":
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/171497873/earthlock-festival-of-magic/posts/1660408
SCPM: Earthlock: Festival of Magic will be coming to GOG "on the launch day or very close to it":
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/171497873/earthlock-festival-of-magic/posts/1660408
The demo was quite satisfying all those years ago, though I hope they applied a good few tweaks to the combat system.

The Kickstarter backers seem "concerned" over FoM becoming "a console port" – which is funny actually, as the game was only ever meant to be a console-like JRPG on PC. :)

Not sure where they're going with their release date. Could basically be any day now.
Post edited September 04, 2016 by Vainamoinen
SCPM: Earthlock: Festival of Magic will be coming to GOG "on the launch day or very close to it":
It may take a while.

We have everything we need from GOG at this point, but in order to launch on GOG we will need to implement an SDK and for now, that implementation is in the big queue along with everything else. It is too early to say when we will have time to make the GOG version. We will keep you posted.
-Snowcastle Games
ZaineH: ...but in order to launch on GOG we will need to implement an SDK and for now...
Ugh. Fuck Galaxy.
mistermumbles: Ugh. Fuck Galaxy.
It's certainly a disappointing mess.
ZaineH: ...but in order to launch on GOG we will need to implement an SDK and for now...
It's really disappointing how GOG keeps pushing Galaxy with these game devs, and that in turn causes further delays with all these games. Why can't they just release the game first then think about adding "Galaxy" later?
IronArcturus: It's really disappointing how GOG keeps pushing Galaxy with these game devs, and that in turn causes further delays with all these games. Why can't they just release the game first then think about adding "Galaxy" later?
If thats as it is then yes, f that. But I don't think it is. I think its rather that gog needs to do the splits between having a Steam like launcher (with all the stuff devs don't care to do themselves anymore these days) and at the same time makes it possible that the games are DRM free & archiveable (or else they loose their remaining BIG selling point).

I think they need to do it not because they want to but because else they won't get the game. Its not a "meh, dumb galaxy makes it delay" thing; its a "without galaxy we just won't get it" situation.

Just guessing of course but I seriously do not think gog has yet reached to luxury to make game devs jump loopholes.
high rated
New company in the catalog: Rocketcat Games, maybe for Death Road To Canada
The-Business: Death Road To Canada
Looking forward to (eventually) picking this one up. If the game is any where near as entertaining as the player feedback makes out, then it is going to be one hell of a road trip.