It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

armedready: Asterix and Obelix: Slap them All! announced for PC, coming out in Fall 2021 the other games in the series are here so it's a good chance this might come here too

https://www.dsogaming.com/news/asterix-and-obelix-slap-them-all-announced-for-pc-coming-out-in-fall-2021/
Hey, it's that thing I loved playing as a kid in the arcades, but in HD!
high rated
New companies in the catalog:

Piranha Games Inc. - should be MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries

Abiding Bridge and Slormite Studios for The Slomancer:
The 2D Pixel-art Hack'n Slashy Action-RPG Dungeon Crawling game!
Fight hordes of enemies led by The Slormancer, an evil warlock from the past, in an absurd yet epic Action RPG! Featuring loads of shiny loot, tons of collectibles, countless hours of content, a frenetic gameplay and carefully crafted pixel art.

Choose your Legacy and inherit ancient powers among more than 150 Element-related Skills and Passives in the Ancestral Skill Tree.

Master Fire and summon powerful elementals, use Ice to freeze your foes, convoke Thunder and create massive storms, embrace the power of Light or make one with Shadow, it's up to you!
The Outer Zone for Floralia (narrative puzzle platformer)
Post edited March 25, 2021 by The-Business
The-Business: The Outer Zone for Floralia (narrative puzzle platformer)
Or Mind Scanners.
high rated
New company in the catalog: Elasto Mania Team (and its typo version Elasto Mania Tea): Elasto Mania series (indie motorbike games). There is a planned release of remastered.
Post edited March 25, 2021 by The-Business
The-Business: New companies in the catalog:

https://piranhagames.com/]Piranha Games Inc.
Wonder why they used that name,
Post edited March 25, 2021 by Moonbeam
I asked the developers of Necromunda: Hired Gun on FB if they will release on GOG, the reply I got was:
"Hi! At this stage, there is no release on GoG planned, but we will make a definitive statement as we get closer to the release" - while it may not sound very positive, I kinda get the feeling (almost as good as written proof) that GOG is being seriously considered since they already released Deathwing here.
Mjauv: I asked the developers of Necromunda: Hired Gun on FB if they will release on GOG, the reply I got was:
"Hi! At this stage, there is no release on GoG planned, but we will make a definitive statement as we get closer to the release" - while it may not sound very positive, I kinda get the feeling (almost as good as written proof) that GOG is being seriously considered since they already released Deathwing here.
Could we get Necromunda: Underhive Wars on GOG first since it's still from Focus Home? I know it has online components but I think it's also playable in single player.
Mjauv: I asked the developers of Necromunda: Hired Gun on FB if they will release on GOG, the reply I got was:
It's much better than an outright 'NO.' I know a lot of us have been bothering them about a GOG release so here's to hoping it tips the scales in this direction.
Mjauv: I asked the developers of Necromunda: Hired Gun...
In the meantime, we still can't get their E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy here. (
not technically unofficial, but there would be Biomutant preorder today.
Already announced, The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV has now a date and a price : it will be released April 9, for $59.99.
We also know Ys IX: Monstrum Nox will cost $59.99.

https://community.stadia.com/t5/Stadia-Community-Blog/Next-up-on-Stadia-Four-beloved-JRPGs-coming-soon/ba-p/56687
In other InDev-related news:
According to today's Future Games Showcase there'll be a new demo available for Gamedec tomorrow.
New entities in the catalog:

Andriy Bychkovskyi has quite a few interesting games. Likely either Pixel Express (Retro styled arcade game about trains) or Farlanders (Mars colony simulation game with terraforming - release date June 16th).
Crytivo ad Andriy's publisher

Far-Flung Games for Rogue Shift (release April 15th)

ROGUE SHIFT is a high-intensity rogue-lite experience with RPG elements, set on a harsh planet that will test your will to survive. To stay alive, you will pit yourself against hordes of relentless enemies in an unforgiving, hostile environment.

Level up, unlock perks, gain psionic abilities and find weapons to become progressively more powerful as you attempt to stay one step ahead of the enemy.

STORY

When your dropship is shot down by supposedly friendly defences, you find yourself isolated. Your oxygen is running low, dangerous creatures lurk, and hazardous environments separate you from the nearest outpost. Before you can even think about finding answers, your immediate concern is just to survive the first five minutes.
Post edited March 26, 2021 by The-Business
high rated
A sub-forum has appeared for SNK 40th Anniversary Collection, so we can expect that release in the near future:
https://www.gog.com/forum/snk_40th_anniversary_collection
SCPM: A sub-forum has appeared for SNK 40th Anniversary Collection, so we can expect that release in the near future:
https://www.gog.com/forum/snk_40th_anniversary_collection
Thanks for posting, I have been very tempted to buy this.