It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The-Business: New company in the catalog: Capstone Software. Doubtful it's the Trump Castle series. Likely Search for the Titanic which has it listed as developer on Steam but Wikipedia says they were the publisher, and Discoveries of the Deep. Zorro, Operation Body Count or Cardinal of the Kremlin would also be nice.

Edit: Also added: Three-Sixty Pacific for Sands of Fire.
As long as it isn't one of their mostly terrible FPS games...
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Capstone Software. Doubtful it's the Trump Castle series. Likely Search for the Titanic which has it listed as developer on Steam but Wikipedia says they were the publisher, and Discoveries of the Deep. Zorro, Operation Body Count or Cardinal of the Kremlin would also be nice.

Edit: Also added: Three-Sixty Pacific for Sands of Fire.
Nergal01: As long as it isn't one of their mostly terrible FPS games...
For whatever reason Witchaven 1 and 2 have quite a few wishlist votes (even before Civvie played the first game), so I wouldn't be surprised if it's one or both of those. https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games#search=witcha&order=votes_total
I don't understand why so much hate for Capstone... it was obviously the pinnacle of entertainment software
Post edited March 29, 2021 by karnak1
My gosh... And didn't have them another one called corridor 6 or something like that? Wolfenstein engine or similar, another pinnacle.
Witchaven could have been better but I'd still buy it here in a second. Never got to play Witchaven II. Should probably see if the video place has a gameplay video or three.
And Corridor 7 has over 450 votes on the top wish :P
Post edited March 30, 2021 by tfishell
I read Capstone and got excited hoping for Chronomaster for a second, but Capstone was only the publisher for that game.
karnak1: I don't understand why so much hate for Capstone... it was obviously the pinnacle of entertainment software
That review gave me a good laugh.
Would buy ALL Capstone titles.

- Corridor 7
- Operation Body Count
- Witchaven
- Witchaven II - Blood Vengeance
- TekWar (unfortuneately a licenced game... :( )

They may be trash, but they are OLD trash and COMPLETE trash-games. Not like any steam early access junk...
Post edited March 30, 2021 by Anime-BlackWolf
New companies in the catalog: Hidden Fields and MWM Interactive for Mundaun:
Mundaun is a lovingly hand-penciled horror tale set in a dark, secluded valley of the alps. Explore various areas full of secrets to discover, survive hostile encounters, drive vehicles, fill your inventory and solve a variety of hand-crafted puzzles.
high rated
New companies in the catalog: Chorus Worldwide Games and Gamechuck for Speed Limit:

Speed Limit is a super-fast-paced tour through a variety of retro action genres, set to beautifully animated pixel art.

The difficulty curve ramps up to breakneck levels while you run and gun in a side-scrolling shooter, weave through traffic in a faux-3D bike racer, dodge incoming missiles in an isometric shoot 'em up, and more!
GAME MECHANICS

The gameplay and perspective change radically every two stages as you jump into ever faster modes of transport; starting with a commuter train, through a convertible sportscar and all the way to a fighter jet. As the speed of the vehicles ramps up, so too does the intensity of the action. Speed Limit is fast, and it is hard.

Engage in a high–speed car chase from a top–down perspective. You will be ramming enemy vehicles into oncoming traffic and exchanging gunfire with foes from all directions.

Hug the corners as you race a bike in a faux–3D over–the–shoulder perspective. Weaving your way through traffic without wiping out will require nimbleness and precision, plus the occasional well–placed shot at enemies in your way.

Strafe missile boats with your attack helicopter in this twist on isometric shoot 'em ups. The ocean will ripple with the jet wash of your helicopter and bubble under your cannon fire, while you navigate a deadly maze of missiles.

Dogfight through a gauntlet of fighter jets as you fly straight towards the screen. Moving side to side will have you—and the camera—spinning in a barrel roll, so as you align your shots, the world around you will be turning around and around and upside–down.
Here you will face the big bad of the game: a gargantuan gunship armed to the teeth and out for your blood.
Hopefully, their Trip the Ark Fantastic will get released here in 2022.

karnak1: I don't understand why so much hate for Capstone... it was obviously the pinnacle of entertainment software
Thanks, made my day :D
Post edited April 01, 2021 by The-Business
The-Business: New companies in the catalog: Chorus Worldwide Games and Gamechuck for Speed Limit:
YES!
high rated
New company in the catalog: Digitality Studios for HordeCore:
HordeCore is a kick-ass post-apocalyptic action side-scroller.
While zombies roam the streets and society is but a distant memory, a ragtag band of survivors do their best to avoid an early grave.
Lead your team, scavenge through the ruins of civilization, manage your resources and craft deadly contraptions to fend off the horde!
high rated
New companies combination: Sketchbook Games, Fourth State for Lost Words: Beyond The Page (release date: April 6th):
Key Features

2D Adventure Platforming. Navigate beautiful 2D worlds set inside a young girl’s diary by walking on the words and using them as tools to solve different puzzles.

Immersive Storytelling. Traverse an emotionally moving narrative by renowned games writer Rhianna Pratchett as the player makes decisions which shape the events that take place in Estoria.

Breathtaking Visual Style. Discover the watercolor world presented in the pages of the diary as well as the vibrant fantasy world of Estoria.

Innovative Gameplay. Harness words to alter the environment to create a safe passage for the protagonist in an entirely unique and refreshing style of platforming.

Meaningful Exploration. Gather firefly collectibles scattered across the lands of Estoria for an additional challenge.

Award-Winning Gameplay. Winner of over a dozen accolades including Best Indie Game, Best Casual Game & Most Original Game at Game Connection Paris, Special Selection Indie Award at Reboot Develop and UKIE’s UK Game of the Show at Gamescom.
high rated
New companies in the catalog:

Hungry Couch Games for Black Skylands: top down action adventure

niceplay games for Potion Craft:
Alchemist simulator where you physically interact with tools and ingredients to brew potions