It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Brutal Fate should come to GOG at full release per the developers' twitter.
I noticed that GOG is missing the Werewolf Rampage Pack and Demonic Legion Pack for Mutant League Football. What are the chances of these two packs getting added for the game?
Outsiders: I noticed that GOG is missing the Werewolf Rampage Pack and Demonic Legion Pack for Mutant League Football. What are the chances of these two packs getting added for the game?
They are not missing. GOG is only selling the Dynasty Edition of the game which already contains both DLC packs.
Outsiders: I noticed that GOG is missing the Werewolf Rampage Pack and Demonic Legion Pack for Mutant League Football. What are the chances of these two packs getting added for the game?
Grargar: They are not missing. GOG is only selling the Dynasty Edition of the game which already contains both DLC packs.
Thank you for clearing this up for me. I wasn't aware because it doesn't list anything in the description that these two packs are included.
Post edited September 06, 2020 by Outsiders
Brutal Fate, a game by the Brutal Doom developer, will likely be available on GOG at some point in the future. See the faq in the link below:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/1409460/discussions/0/2945872608896977630/
I'm really hoping GOG has multiple big-time AAA and indie releases lined up before the end of the GOG Winter Sale. From what I've seen in this thread and my intuition, I wouldn't be surprised to see some combination of the following titles released by the end of the year and Winter Sale: Civilization 5, Batman Arkham Series, Sleeping Dogs, Stronghold 2 and Legends, Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord, Plague Inc Evolved, Phoenix Point, and The Outer Worlds.

From the outside looking in, that is my most wanted wishlist of games I've deemed as having at least some remote possibility of being released by the end of the year.
Post edited September 07, 2020 by Truth437
coates32: Brutal Fate, a game by the Brutal Doom developer, will likely be available on GOG at some point in the future. See the faq in the link below:
Just 4 posts above yours...
coates32: Brutal Fate, a game by the Brutal Doom developer, will likely be available on GOG at some point in the future. See the faq in the link below:
seppelfred: Just 4 posts above yours...
Bugger. Thanks for that. I didn't even notice that post at first.
Truth437: I'm really hoping GOG has multiple big-time AAA and indie releases lined up before the end of the GOG Winter Sale. From what I've seen in this thread and my intuition, I wouldn't be surprised to see some combination of the following titles released by the end of the year and Winter Sale: Civilization 5, Batman Arkham Series, Sleeping Dogs, Stronghold 2 and Legends, Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord, Plague Inc Evolved, Phoenix Point, and The Outer Worlds.

From the outside looking in, that is my most wanted wishlist of games I've deemed as having at least some remote possibility of being released by the end of the year.
Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning (tomorrow) and Control (Thursday) not AAA enough for you?
Truth437: I'm really hoping GOG has multiple big-time AAA and indie releases lined up before the end of the GOG Winter Sale. From what I've seen in this thread and my intuition, I wouldn't be surprised to see some combination of the following titles released by the end of the year and Winter Sale: Civilization 5, Batman Arkham Series, Sleeping Dogs, Stronghold 2 and Legends, Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord, Plague Inc Evolved, Phoenix Point, and The Outer Worlds.

Swedrami: Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning (tomorrow) and Control (Thursday) not AAA enough for you?
No, what about the rest of the year? One week of AAA releases and then take the rest of the year off? There are many more days left this year to release AAA games.

I plan on buying Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning.

I've been wondering myself why we don't get any WB-games here. Unlike EA and Ubisuck they don't have their own DD-platform and Arkham Knight has been released DRM-free on Epic so that's not the the thing. I sure hope they'll come our way soon enough (would re-buy the lot without BATting an eye).
Sleeping Dogs was a great game, would be awesome to get it here!

Mjauv: I've been wondering myself why we don't get any WB-games here. Unlike EA and Ubisuck they don't have their own DD-platform and Arkham Knight has been released DRM-free on Epic so that's not the the thing. I sure hope they'll come our way soon enough (would re-buy the lot without BATting an eye).
Sleeping Dogs was a great game, would be awesome to get it here!
Been thinking exactly the same thing, especially seeing as FEAR 2 (which is also a WB published game) is already on GOG
Post edited September 08, 2020 by Laboux
Laboux: Been thinking exactly the same thing, especially seeing as FEAR 2 (which is also a WB published game) is already on GOG
Don't forget the Lego Batman games, also published by WB (although we are missing the third game there).

Looking at the page, we actually got quite the collection of WB games...
https://www.gog.com/games?devpub=warner_bros_interactive_entertainment
Post edited September 09, 2020 by Prah
By the way, why the hell haven't we had new Lego games on GOG anymore? We are missing a lot of them now.
Do we have some kind of info to know if this is a thing on GOG's side or the if it's on the publisher or both?

I mean, why do we have F.E.A.R. 1 and 2 here, but not 3 for example? The game's old enough, if that's a criteria.