It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pkk234: I don't care much about it, but what happened to Wargroove lol. Some people were really looking forward to that game.
karnak1: Maybe some issues related to Galaxy integration, as the game is supposed to support multiplayer.
Since the game is still on the "upcoming" list I guess it's quite certain that it'll get here sooner or later.
Not necessarily, unfortunately. There have been multiple times where an "upcoming" game ended up getting silently removed from the list and never showing up.
pkk234: I don't care much about it, but what happened to Wargroove lol. Some people were really looking forward to that game.
karnak1: Maybe some issues related to Galaxy integration, as the game is supposed to support multiplayer.
It's too bad at this point going from the Steam multiplayer code (API?) to Galaxy isn't as simple matter of changing a few words from "steam" to "gog" in the code. Multiplayer is also the holdup with DUSK too.
Might as well change that to "Coming in Q3 (or 4) 2019" now if at all. =/
Post edited June 30, 2019 by Mr.Mumbles
high rated
New company in the catalog: Interactive Fate or Shortest Trip To Earth:
Shortest Trip to Earth is a space epic roguelite with RPG/adventure elements.

Master the art of survival in unexplored space!
Traverse a procedurally generated universe full of intrigue
Ship customisation & crew management
Epic real-time tactical space battles
Onboard combat, featuring hostile intruders, drones and battle-hardened pets
Hundreds of random events with unique outcomes
Negotiate with alien emperors, captains or primitive tribal leaders.
Uncover fascinating and exotic stories from across the universe
Demo is available.
high rated
Officially confirmed for a release here already, Metal Wolf Chaos now has a release date; August 6th.

Source: https://gematsu.com/2019/07/metal-wolf-chaos-xd-launches-august-6
high rated
New company in the catalog: Ageod which should be written as AGEod. Given the US Independence Day tomorrow, maybe
Birth of America?
Post edited July 03, 2019 by The-Business
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Ageod which should be written as AGEod. Given the US Independence Day tomorrow, maybe
Birth of America?
Hum, if it's the case, then it would be the time for me to buy their games once again (already have almost every game of theirs on Slitherine).
I think it's more because of the release of Field of Glory: Empires.
high rated
WayForward will be releasing the next installment to the River City series, River City Girls, on September 5th.

Source: https://gematsu.com/2019/07/river-city-girls-launches-september-5-for-ps4-xbox-one-switch-and-pc
Post edited July 03, 2019 by Grargar
Grargar: WayForward will be releasing the next installment to the River City series, River City Girls, on September 5th.

Source: https://gematsu.com/2019/07/river-city-girls-launches-september-5-for-ps4-xbox-one-switch-and-pc
damn, love me a good beat em up! the fact that it's a wayforward game excites me. now where is double dragon neon?
Oh heck yeah! As a huge beat 'em up fan, I'm pretty stoked to see that.
Grargar: WayForward will be releasing the next installment to the River City series, River City Girls, on September 5th.

Arc System Works in there too I see. Should be fun.
tremere110: Arc System Works in there too I see. Should be fun.
They own the River City/Kunio-kun series, so they are going to be involved one way or another.

Yeah, it's nice to see Wayforward doing day-and-date releases on GOG now, especially given how long it took to get Shantae: Half-Genie Hero on here.
tremere110: Arc System Works in there too I see. Should be fun.
Grargar: They own the River City/Kunio-kun series, so they are going to be involved one way or another.
Wow, just looked it up. Didn't realize Arc System Works bought Technos. Hopefully we'll see more Arc games here, been wanting the later Blazblue - although this game is more indicative of Wayforward warming up than Arc.
high rated
New company in the catalog: Foam Sword for
Knights and Bikes:
KNIGHTS AND BIKES is a hand-painted action-adventure set on a fictional British island in the late 1980s.

Players will take on the roles of Nessa & Demelza to explore an island with their bikes. They’ll uncover treasure, mystery and trouble. This leads to them ultimately attempting to steer the ancient island away from modern ruin.

They’ll be pedalling into danger, facing threat head-on with frisbees, water-balloons, puddle-stomping, and whatever other kid-like schemes that players can improvise.

Each islander that Nessa & Demelza rescue passes on new abilities, allowing them to do more and travel further. So as they face-up to the adult world, its their ingenuity, friendship, and wide-eyed-wonder that guides the adventure.