It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
New company combination in the catalog: Massive Monster, Tasselfoot, likely for Never Give Up:
When the going gets tough, the tough don't quit! From the creators of the brutal and beloved web series enjoyed by millions of players comes the latest installment of hardcore, twitch-based platforming. Every time you beat a level, another element is layered in to make it even harder. Buzzsaws? Guided missiles? Never Give Up has all that and more with over 150 stages, huge boss battles, and full voice acting by none other than Egoraptor.

Features

A Game to Make You Rage
Put your skills to the test against a platformer that only gets harder each time you succeed, where a single misstep means death.

Colorful Carnage
Bloody dismemberment was never so cute in a world packed with easter eggs and illustrated by well-known artist Jimp.

An Easy Way Out
When the going gets tough, just quit! Use the Give Up button and throw in the towel. Nobody will know you ragequit (we will).

About The Game
Don't let death stop you.

Never Give Up is the sort of hardcore platformer where one wrong move means a violent demise, but don't let that stop you. As the challenge grows so will your skills, navigating treacherous stages filled with peril and nasty surprises. It may seem impossible, but even when you've been splattered across the ceiling for the hundreth time... heed the title and Never Give Up!

A legacy of broken keyboards.

The Give Up Flash games, playable free on ArmorGames.com, have been enjoyed by millions of players, including Markiplier and JackSepticEye... provided their idea of enjoyment means repeatedly being rendered down to viscera. Never Give Up is the biggest installment yet, with content to keep you raging and tons of secrets to uncover, like costumes to equip and references to spot.
good luck
high rated
Victory Project coming to GoG and banned from Steam. So yay, a visual novel that isn't just yuri!

https://www.oneangrygamer.net/2019/07/victory-project-set-to-release-on-gog-nutaku-denpasoft-after-being-banned-from-steam/88058/
Post edited July 05, 2019 by tremere110
Hmm interesting, not a game i care for at all being a VN but Steam does indeed censor and ban some games that they consider trolling but i doubt it's the truth, they ban games they don't like.

Goes to show that no store is perfect.
Post edited July 05, 2019 by ChrisGamer300
high rated
New company in the catalog: Rusty Lake. Not sure what they are bringing to desktop.
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Rusty Lake. Not sure what they are bringing to desktop.
Probably Rusty Lake games - Roots, Paradise and Hotel. Cube Escape: Paradox is free to play (DLC isn't though). If they release everything, they'll probably sell it as bundle. Just guessing. :p
ChrisGamer300: Hmm interesting, not a game i care for at all being a VN but Steam does indeed censor and ban some games that they consider trolling but i doubt it's the truth, they ban games they don't like.

But on the other hand, Steam has games that GOG has refused. For example Hatred.
I’m not even talking about the fact that there are great games that don’t affect anyone’s emotions at all, but they are refused simply because they are too niche™.
It is simply a competition of personal tastes and preferences of censors of various game stores.
ChrisGamer300: Hmm interesting, not a game i care for at all being a VN but Steam does indeed censor and ban some games that they consider trolling but i doubt it's the truth, they ban games they don't like.

Loger13: But on the other hand, Steam has games that GOG has refused. For example Hatred.
I’m not even talking about the fact that there are great games that don’t affect anyone’s emotions at all, but they are refused simply because they are too niche™.
It is simply a competition of personal tastes and preferences of censors of various game stores.
Yep i know, i just remembered all the crap about when they banned VN's and a bunch other stuff then retracted and said they will allow everything then changed their policy again to not allow trolling or "offensive, whatever fuck that even means" games, i guess i'm out of the loop with that bullshit.

You can't put much stock in the words of a company nowadays.
Post edited July 05, 2019 by ChrisGamer300
high rated
New companies in the catalog: "3D Realms, 1C Entertainment" and "KillPixel" for Wrath: Aeon of Ruin:
You are Outlander.

Once adrift upon the Ageless Sea, you now find yourself on the shores of a dying world.

From the consuming darkness emerges a figure cloaked in white, the Shepherd of Wayward Souls, who burdens you with the task of hunting down the remaining Guardians of the Old World.

You must journey into the vast gloom to explore ancient ruins, discover forgotten secrets and battle the horrors that lurk within.

Fueled by legendary Quake 1 technology, the veins of WRATH pump with the DNA of revered '90s shooters.

WRATH embraces the timeless elements of classic titles such as DOOM, QUAKE, DUKE NUKEM 3D, BLOOD, UNREAL and HEXEN and carries them into the 21st century.
high rated
New companies in the catalog:

Xi4G: so far only mobile games - maybe their hidden object game 'House Secrects'.

Leryx Longsoft:
CDPR did localization for them in 1996
Oh nice. I looked into that a year+ ago and the info I passed along seemed to result in a dead end (based on feedback I got back). I guess GOG figured out the legal situation ultimately.
Post edited July 08, 2019 by tfishell
Cyberpunk visual novel Synergia* might be releasing here.
The publisher, Top Hat Studios, confirmed they're in talks with GOG:

While we still need to technically pass GoG's final clearance test pre-release and make sure the final release content is suitable for the site (it should be), we're in contact with GoG and should be able to release there (:
* edit: I've been told the website is a terrible first impression so here:
Trailer
Screenshots
Post edited July 10, 2019 by personthingy
high rated
New company in the catalog: YS Interactive, Pendulo Studios for BLACKSAD: Under the Skin (release date 2019-09-26)

It’s the early 50s, and corruption, money, and fame are poisoning the sports world, in particular, boxing. The owner of a boxing club is found dead, and his star boxer, soon to be taking to the ring in an important bout, has disappeared. To solve the case, John Blacksad must once again poke through the seedy entrails of New York City…
Post edited July 10, 2019 by The-Business
The-Business: New company in the catalog: YS Interactive, Pendulo Studios for BLACKSAD: Under the Skin (release date 2019-09-26)

The-Business:
Pendulo Studios ?
When will we get "The Next BIG Thing", "Yesterday" and the still Denuvo infested "Yesterday Origins"?

Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to "Blacksad" (hopefully the system requirements will fit my PC).
high rated
New company in the catalog: Monkey Moon, Black Muffin for Night Call (release date 2019-07-17):

A new kind of narrative & noire game

You are a taxi driver. Paris is your city and you know every corner of it.

Your shift starts when the night is dark and ends when the city wakes up. You work hard to pay back your car, your taxi license, and your bills.
At night, passengers hop in your taxi. Sometimes you talk to them, sometimes they talk to you. You are not only a driver; for some people you are a priest, a confident, a friend. You like this routine.

Everything changes when the police reveals that the recent murders shattering your city are connected. As their investigation is stalling, they ask everyone to keep their eyes peeled.

You want to do more. Because the victims were all clients of your taxi company. Because you are the last person to see the most recent victim alive...
You begin to investigate with your only advantage: on your backseat, people talk, open up, share secrets. So listen to your passengers, collect clues, and stop the killer.

Key points

GORGEOUS GAME NOIRE STYLE: Every character and location are lovingly hand-drawn in stunning black & white, evoking the pure tension of the noire style of art.
A VIVID AND ORIGINAL CAST: Meet dozens of original, surprising, realistic characters and share their lives for a few brief moments. Listen and help they might have something useful for you.
INVESTIGATION VS. SURVIVAL: Will you forsake information for more money, or sacrifice your income to get the info you need? Make your choices quickly time is running out!
MULTIPLE ENDINGS, MULTIPLE KILLERS: Can you uncover the identity of the killer each time? Be careful: a guilty suspect in one playthrough may be completely innocent in the next.
NON LINEAR NARRATIVE GAME: Encounters are random. Every run is different.
Post edited July 11, 2019 by The-Business
high rated
New companies in the catalog: "Atomic Wolf" and "L.INC, Walkabout" for Liberated:
Liberated is an interactive dystopian graphic novel that unfolds on the pages of a comic book. The game is made up of 4 chapters – comic book issues. It is set in a dark world in the near future where technology turned against people. People are being surveilled in every possible way – via social media, CCTV, their online payments, device tracking, and many others. All this data is collected for one purpose – to manipulate them.

Liberated is also a story about authoritarianism: about how it appears in a democratic society, gradually develops and ultimately tears it down. Player observes members of law enforcement who are willing to bend the law under the pretense of “serving the people” and “following orders”.