It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Edward_Carnby: Uh what ?
Where did you get this info ?
Mafwek: I know there was some talking about recent game (probably RPG) which was rejected by GOG, but appealed to lut of GOG forum members, this isn't that game?
Do you mean At the Gates the 4x strategy game ? because that's the most recent game that i have frequently seen people say been rejected. Atom RPG had only users asking if it was rejected from what i have seen and nothing indicates that it is or has been.
Edward_Carnby: Hell if I know. =(

I'm in a worry now.
Can somebody confirm that GOG rejected 'Atom' ?
MacArthur: It never did.

You shouldn't take this forum too seriously.
Oh shiiit...
My mistake than. I apologize.
ChrisGamer300: Do you mean At the Gates the 4x strategy game ? because that's the most recent game that i have frequently seen people say been rejected. Atom RPG had only users asking if it was rejected from what i have seen and nothing indicates that it is or has been.
Could be. I do remember some RPG as well, but thinking now, I do believe it was far before Atom got released!
Post edited January 18, 2019 by Mafwek
Deleted
Post edited December 29, 2022 by DrLizzy
No... pretty sure there have been a number of threads recently whinging about the lack of ATOM on GOG
Qazc5: Is there any new update on DUSK? The last time the Dev said something was many months ago, also said they would wait until the game is out of Early Access on Steam. Game went 1.0 in December.
There was a recent thread where the dev (who's been a member here for years) talked about a special edition coming to GOG sometime in 2019.
Post edited January 18, 2019 by tfishell
Qazc5: Is there any new update on DUSK? The last time the Dev said something was many months ago, also said they would wait until the game is out of Early Access on Steam. Game went 1.0 in December.
Yup a GOG release is in the works. There are a few technical hurdles to work out and we want to have some bonus GOG-exclusive content so it's not going to be immediate, but the HOPE (not a promise!) is that it will be out on GOG for you all some time this year.
gog.com/forum/general/dusk_just_got_released/post22
Post edited January 18, 2019 by mannefriedrich
Deleted
Post edited December 29, 2022 by DrLizzy
MarkoH01: According to the latest Kickstarter Update (I am unable to access it but the guy who told me is a backer) Trueberbrook will come to GOG as well.
This looks amazing! Great production values, and a straight release on GOG. I will keep this one for next time someone claims the adventure genre is desd.
e:wrong thread
Post edited January 19, 2019 by pkk234
On the Polish forum appeared information that today the games Atom RPG and TANGLEWOOD® will be released, but it was immediately removed.
ghost7820: On the Polish forum appeared information that today the games Atom RPG and TANGLEWOOD® will be released, but it was immediately removed.
Wonder if it got removed due to trolling the false clues or actual info.
BeatriceElysia: Wonder if it got removed due to trolling the false clues or actual info.
These news was published by GOG, but unfortunately I didn't take photos.
BeatriceElysia: Wonder if it got removed due to trolling the false clues or actual info.
ghost7820: These news was published by GOG, but unfortunately I didn't take photos.
Sometimes the staff posts a news on the forum in advance and removes it immediately after. I would say that they are then confirmed, it only remains to see if they will be released today or in the coming days.
low rated
anymore info on sniper elite v2 or v3 coming to GOG or the remastered version of V2?
ghost7820: These news was published by GOG, but unfortunately I didn't take photos.
Alexim: Sometimes the staff posts a news on the forum in advance and removes it immediately after. I would say that they are then confirmed, it only remains to see if they will be released today or in the coming days.
Sounds like the staff was scheduling the news posts for the week, and for one reason or another they appeared before they were supposed to.