It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: According to the latest Kickstarter Update (I am unable to access it but the guy who told me is a backer) Trueberbrook will come to GOG as well.
YES! That's awesome news. German localization with full voice acting! One character is spoken by Nora Tschirner. Will be an instabuy for me.
any updated info about sniper elite v2 or v3 coming to GOG or are we still in the dark
samuraigaiden: According to the dev person who posts on RPG Codex, Atom is coming to GOG https://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/rpg-codex-review-atom-rpg.125607/page-9#post-5970292
Wait a minute, wasn't this game rejected by GOG?
high rated
New company in the catalog: Pathea Games for Portia:
Start a new life in the enchanting town of Portia! Restore your Pa's neglected workshop to its former glory by fulfilling commissions, growing crops, raising animals, and befriending the quirky inhabitants of this charming post-apocalyptic land!

Inspired by the magic of Studio Ghibli, My Time at Portia whisks you away to a world of wonder that you won't forget. How will you spend your time at Portia?
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Pathea Games for Portia:

Start a new life in the enchanting town of Portia! Restore your Pa's neglected workshop to its former glory by fulfilling commissions, growing crops, raising animals, and befriending the quirky inhabitants of this charming post-apocalyptic land!

Inspired by the magic of Studio Ghibli, My Time at Portia whisks you away to a world of wonder that you won't forget. How will you spend your time at Portia?
The-Business:
Well, look at that! Wonder will we get demo?

The-Business:
Can anybody compare this one with Stardew Valley, and tell which are pros and cons?
Stardew I haven't tried, but Portia (have tried demo) has good graphics, bit childlike in design,has character costumization, plays bit like MMO.
Post edited January 18, 2019 by BeatriceElysia

The-Business:
damn, hopefully we see this today!
BeatriceElysia: ...plays bit like MMO.
Eww! Waiting for review than.

Tnx for response!
Post edited January 18, 2019 by Mafwek
BeatriceElysia: ...plays bit like MMO.
Mafwek: Eww! Waiting for review than!
TBH, I only played demo. But that's my impressions.
BeatriceElysia: TBH, I only played demo. But that's my impressions.
Better than nothing, but let's not derail the thread any more. I'll harass people at release thread about their opinions.
Mafwek: Wait a minute, wasn't this game rejected by GOG?
Uh what ?
Where did you get this info ?
Mafwek: Wait a minute, wasn't this game rejected by GOG?
Edward_Carnby: Uh what ?
Where did you get this info ?
I know there was some talking about recent game (probably RPG) which was rejected by GOG, but appealed to lut of GOG forum members, this isn't that game?
Mafwek: I know there was some talking about recent game (probably RPG) which was rejected by GOG, but appealed to lut of GOG forum members, this isn't that game?
Hell if I know. =(

I'm in a worry now.
Can somebody confirm that GOG rejected 'Atom' ?
Mafwek: I know there was some talking about recent game (probably RPG) which was rejected by GOG, but appealed to lut of GOG forum members, this isn't that game?
Edward_Carnby: Hell if I know. =(

I'm in a worry now.
Can somebody confirm that GOG rejected 'Atom' ?
It never did.

You shouldn't take this forum too seriously.