It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tfishell: Didn't Mafia 1 have music licenses that expired, and that was why the game was pulled from Steam?
I wonder if this has any connection to that GOG tweet to PC Gamer challenge some weeks ago. Weren't Mafia and H&D included in that list of "impossible to buy" games?
Yes mafia 1 and hidden and dangerous serie.Illusion softwork participed a good fps vietcong.
Post edited December 23, 2016 by Lukin86
Remember that Hidden & Dangerous1 if can't out here ( but i think that it's coming) it's still free on official site.
high rated
Steam page's offline in the moment I write this. First time I ever saw that site going down.

Guess that GOG's end of year sale has forced Valve out of business :P
Mafia 1 has over 8,600 votes! GOG needs to get this game!
high rated
I want to wish everyone here, as well as the entire GOG staff, a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.
May 2017 bring us all plenty of Health and Peace and lots of good games.

Cheers :)
karnak1: May 2017 bring us all plenty of Health and Peace and lots of good games.
And Pizza. Preferably DRM-Free Pizza.
karnak1: May 2017 bring us all plenty of Health and Peace and lots of good games.
JMich: And Pizza. Preferably DRM-Free Pizza.
Why do you want (preferably virgin?) girls?

(Referring to Pizzagate, in case you didn’t get it. :P )
high rated
I don't want to wait 5 months to get all these.
Post edited December 24, 2016 by Grargar
I don't drink alcohol, but I really like the concept of DRM-free beer and pizza to go along with DRM-free games. GOG should have those at their trade booths.
tfishell: I don't drink alcohol, but I really like the concept of DRM-free beer and pizza to go along with DRM-free games. GOG should have those at their trade booths.
Agreed.
tfishell: I don't drink alcohol, but I really like the concept of DRM-free beer and pizza to go along with DRM-free games. GOG should have those at their trade booths.
My cousin was telling me about the breathalizer thing she has on her steering wheel cause she got a DUI. So yeah, I guess there can be DRM booze. Sounds like a buncha crap.
The-Business: New companies in the catalog:

Illusion
WHAT?! 0_o

The-Business: nowadays 2K Czech.
Oh, these guys?! I was thinking for a second... Never mind. A great news! :)

The-Business: Hidden & Dangerous
Good.

The-Business: Mafia
Very good!

The-Business: Vietcong
YES!!! :)
The-Business: New companies in the catalog:

Illusion
Andrey82: WHAT?! 0_o

The-Business: nowadays 2K Czech.
Andrey82: Oh, these guys?! I was thinking for a second... Never mind. A great news! :)

The-Business: Hidden & Dangerous
Andrey82: Good.

The-Business: Mafia
Andrey82: Very good!

The-Business: Vietcong
Andrey82: YES!!! :)
Thinking of Japanese game developer Illusion?? >_> Be "interesting" to have their games here! :P
Post edited December 25, 2016 by Bigs
Bigs: Thinking of Japanese game developer Illusion?? >_>
Yes, a small, but quite well known Japanese company. When i first read Illusion - I was VERY surprised!

Bigs: Be "interesting" to have their games here! :P
Yes, this would be fun.

If serious, why not? We already have at GOG some adult games like "Lula: The Sexy Empire", or Witcher series, or Harvester. They all, if I remember correctly, are 18+.