It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Edward_Carnby: With activision on board - maybe we finally get SoF 1-2 here ....
MarkoH01: It is pretty sure that this will not happen in Germany then.
EraVasher: It really does and i'm a sucker for beautiful animations in games and that little mouse\bard is gorgeous to look at
MarkoH01: If you love animations then check this out
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/777841902/gibbous-a-cthulhu-adventure/description
It will be made by two animators and 1 programmer if it gets funded and it's beautifully hand drawn frame by frame animation.
Thanks to you too :)
I think the game not only needs some votes in our wishlist but first and foremost some money for the Kickstarter.

This sounds good:

Will Gibbous be on GOG?

We sure hope so! With all the craziness that the campaign entails, we barely had time to look into it, but if they'll have us and we meet their requirements, heck yeah! We want to give everyone the option between Steam and a DRM-free version.
Last updated: Tue, Apr 26 2016 1:53 PM CEST
... EDIT...

I couldn't find it in our wishlist, so I added the game; go and vote:
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/gibbous_a_cthulhu_adventure
Post edited April 30, 2016 by gixgox
MarkoH01: It is pretty sure that this will not happen in Germany then.

If you love animations then check this out
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/777841902/gibbous-a-cthulhu-adventure/description
It will be made by two animators and 1 programmer if it gets funded and it's beautifully hand drawn frame by frame animation.
gixgox: Thanks to you too :)
I think the game not only needs some votes in our wishlist but first and foremost some money for the Kickstarter.

This sounds good:

Will Gibbous be on GOG?

We sure hope so! With all the craziness that the campaign entails, we barely had time to look into it, but if they'll have us and we meet their requirements, heck yeah! We want to give everyone the option between Steam and a DRM-free version.
Last updated: Tue, Apr 26 2016 1:53 PM CEST
gixgox: ... EDIT...

I couldn't find it in our wishlist, so I added the game; go and vote:
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/gibbous_a_cthulhu_adventure
I asked them and it seems that GOG could be intersted in it as well as the devs. But at this moment like you already figured out the problem is that the project still does need to be funded and it's only 5 days to go.

Sorry if I use this thread to promote this but I really want this to be made. So everybody intersted in old school adventure, cthulhu and/or hand drawn professional animation please check out the free demo on the site. I am sure that after playing the demo you will at least donate 1$ to help.
Yep,i saw it some time ago when another user talked about it and it certainly looks great,i should really get a debit card to back projects on kickstarter,i'm spreading the word in the meantime,there's a couple of sites where i could "spam" a little bit :D
EraVasher: Yep,i saw it some time ago when another user talked about it and it certainly looks great,i should really get a debit card to back projects on kickstarter,i'm spreading the word in the meantime,there's a couple of sites where i could "spam" a little bit :D
I am SO amazed to hear this! I realize that some might curse us for spamming through forums but it is for a good cause and only temporary ;) Your help is very much appreciated.
MarkoH01: I am SO amazed to hear this! I realize that some might curse us for spamming through forums but it is for a good cause and only temporary ;) Your help is very much appreciated.
No problem :D it's a shame that there's not much talk about the game,even what i consider to be the main site for point and click adventures here in italy doesn't seem to be aware of it so i wrote on their facebook page.
gixgox: Thanks for the link - I think this game needs some more attention in our wishlist:
Ghost of a Tale
Want. Now.
I'd love to see Wayward and Transcendence here on GOG. They both got greenlights on Steam recently. I didn't know Wayward was greenlit until just a few days ago. Both WELL worth finally being on the market!

They're both small indie developers and there is just content GALORE with both games. Both support the use of mods, which Transcendence... holy crap is there a library of mods for that game. Which, I might add drastically alter the mechanics of the game. I guess it's no wonder they went to Steam first, seeing as their Workshop platform is nice to have and brings players in a bit more where mods are user-friendly.

It would be so great to see them here though. In my opinion, I feel they should both be here rather than Steam, seeing as they were both freeware sort of like how Spelunky transpired. I hope things stay that way! Keep an old freeware version and have people pay for the updated one they continually work on. That's awesome.
When did this thread become the "Games that I *wish* were released on GOG in the future part 3"?
muntdefems: GOG in the future part 3"[/i]?
Great Scott!
muntdefems: When did this thread become the "Games that I *wish* were released on GOG in the future part 3"?
Attachments:
pray.jpg (16 Kb)
muntdefems: When did this thread become the "Games that I *wish* were released on GOG in the future part 3"?
Ghorpm:
I have my prayers aimed at May 17. Just sayin'.
Emob78: I have my prayers aimed at May 17. Just sayin'.
What's so special about that date?
Emob78: I have my prayers aimed at May 17. Just sayin'.
NuffCatnip: What's so special about that date?
NEW Game releases. NEW Game releases never changes. XD
Skyrim and/or Oblivion and/or Fallout 3+, according to some unverified leaks.
Emob78: NEW Game releases. NEW Game releases never changes. XD
Oh, Fallout. :D
Yeah, I'd like a Fallout release!