It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Life is Strange: True Colors (XSX Game Pass)

People that have played the other games should know what to expect by now. This one is the most recent in the series and is made by Deck Nine instead of Dontnod, but maintains the series quality and tropes. The story is interesting enough to keep you going along to piece everything together. It runs really well and looks great.
The characters are as predictable as ever though. For example I predicted the stories main villain by the end of the first chapter, despite the character seeming to be an unlikely villain, simply through racial profiling. SPOILER: it's the white male. The predictability is becoming bane of the series, you basically know who is who in the first hour.
I never complete a game for years bc i play openworlds and get bored or something is it bad?
toupz111: I never complete a game for years bc i play openworlds and get bored or something is it bad?
Have the feeling that this is sort of a test post, but still, if you get bored of every single game you play for years, then yeah, something's wrong, with your choice of games I'd say. Seems like you don't actually like what you think / want to like, should try to dabble in other genres, see what works.
Elden Ring (XSX)

NG+, It took just one day to get the standard Elden Lord ending this time. Amazing how fast the game is with benefit of 150 hours of prior experience and only going for the story critical path. Died less than 10 times I think, but still had trouble with the final phase of the final boss- it just seems to come down to getting a good run with some random attacks. I think that's enough for at least a year or two now, when I'll probably come back for NG++. It's going to be hard to beat this game for GOTY.
toupz111: I never complete a game for years bc i play openworlds and get bored or something is it bad?
Extremely bad, it shows that you don't have what it takes to be a gamer. You should be ashamed.
morolf: Extremely bad, it shows that you don't have what it takes to be a gamer. You should be ashamed.
obby
edit: I never said i was a gamer tho? I could be the hooker you dream of at night, or a hairy russian man you want to date... Or just a fair citizen who is not good at games but likes to game at times, but not a gamer! So whats up lol
Post edited April 16, 2022 by toupz111
toupz111: obby
edit: I never said i was a gamer tho? I could be the hooker you dream of at night, or a hairy russian man you want to date... Or just a fair citizen who is not good at games but likes to game at times, but not a gamer! So whats up lol
You know I'm right.
GIT GUD! From now on you need to focus...best place some bottles to urinate in next to your pc, so you don't have to go to the toilet. And forget about sleep. YOU NEED TO BEAT THESE GAMES!
toupz111: obby
morolf: You know I'm right.
GIT GUD! From now on you need to focus...best place some bottles to urinate in next to your pc, so you don't have to go to the toilet. And forget about sleep. YOU NEED TO BEAT THESE GAMES!
Hehe yes
Crysis, Apr 17 (GOG)-I fully admit I struggled with this game and found it difficult even on normal. But I did not enjoy it and found it a chore to play. I thought the combat was tedious, in the beginning I was always running out of ammo probably because I was trying to snipe and use the silencer. I found it best to use vehicle turrets to mow down the countless enemies or use the speed boost to run past everyone and avoid combat altogether.

The game felt a little janky at times too. It crashed to desktop 3 times in the final level. I managed to flip a tank driving backwards over flat ground. I got stuck walking a couple times on crates or debris.

A couple random things I noticed. I did not care for the zero gravity alien level. It was very disorienting which was intended but not fun for me. I was surprised how easy it was to defeat the general with the minigun right after a couple of soldiers with miniguns wrecked me. And that aircraft carrier in the final level was ridiculously durable.

Full List
Almost at the end of the Trails in the Sky 3. Right now, more or less in a "boss rush" mode in 6th plane.

The character interactions can be a bit too fluffy in this game.. that they are always sucking each other up, complimenting etc - almost in a formulaic way.
That kind of talks wasn't that bothersome in the grand scheme of storyline in FC and SC
- but the 3 being more or less a fan service game focusing on the flashbacks and small tidbits... with recycled dungeons and maps with very little story going on... It has become a bit too monotonous.

I kinda wish that the game was half its length with lesser amount of playable characters.
Or at least make other characters in the dugout to level up along with main ones, and be more generous with the sephis and the level caps.
It's like level caps are there to specifically block your progress..
But my all time fav is WoW especially after I discovered this service.
Post edited April 25, 2022 by RodriguesGiraldo
I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream - 4/5

Overall, it's very good adventure game and I'm glad I finally got around to playing it - however, the quality varies pretty wildly between segments.

Ellen's chapter is by far the best out of the five main characters'. She feels the most fleshed out and more sympathetic than the other characters.

Sadly, the worst part is the ending chapter. In order to get the true ending, you gotta go through a lot of trial & error and do way more walking around than feels reasonable. I don't like playing adventure games with a guide open, but for this section, it kinda feels like a necessity.

And because I like making lists of things, here's my ranking of each segment:

1. Ellen
2. Gorrister
3. Benny
4. Nimdok
5. Ted
6. Finale

Anyway, now to listen to the audiobook of the short story that this game was based on...
Post edited April 18, 2022 by Austrobogulator
The Adventures of Wolf and Hood A Jigsaw Tale, Apr 18 (Itch)-A relaxing puzzle game for when you're looking for something a little slower paced. Its got 20 puzzles that take between 45-90 min each on the hardest difficulty with the most pieces. Accompanied by a couple of tunes for a soundtrack and a silly story to go along with the puzzles. Its not going to win any awards but if you like this type of game its not bad.

Full List
Zen Chess: Mate in Three (2019) (Linux/Proton)

I've finished the third one. For some reason this one was much more interesting for me. 100 puzzles, some of them quite tricky to solve (at least for my chess level). Classic "mate in 3 moves".
Works fine under Linux (Steam Proton).

List of all games completed in 2022.
I finished GTA 2 and 5 but I still like to play them from time to time. I use vpn while playing to protect my data. I foun best vpn for ios at best price with unlimited traffic. So convy. Now I have access to the blocked sites and can hide my ip. Useful tool for gamers.
Post edited April 22, 2022 by tonnyys
I've been unable to finish games for some time now. Been stuck playing battle royales and mostly losing. Just dropped Apex recently and i still can't find the desire to go back and finish some of the single player games i still have.