It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I wasn't posting here this year but I decided to do overview for my own sake and for the future generations.
According to my very unreliable logs I completed 54 games.
That fulfills my goal of getting at least one per week but it is saved by Mega Man games, some dumb tiny visuals novels and few other games that took 5 hours at max to complete each, often much less than that (record is 10 minutes for Igneous but that is outlier).
Interesting and bit sad is that 2 best games I played this year I have played and finished both of them in the past and this year it was only replay to enjoy them again. So no new game managed to charm me the way those 2 did.
The list is ranked from best to worst. First section are game I really enjoyed, the second one those I find good, third one not so good but stil entertaining, fourth are so-so game and the fifth part are games I had little to no fun with.

1. Pillars of Eternity - 9,5
2. Batman: Arkham City GOTY - 9
3. Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice - 8,5
4. Pyre - 8
5. Sunset Overdrive - 8
6. A Plague Tale: Innocence - 8
7. South Park: The Stick of Truth - 8
8. World of Goo - 7,5
9. The Messenger (2018) - 7,5
10. Hexcells Infinite - 7,5
11. Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom - 7
-----
12. Hexcells Plus - 7
13. Tomb Raider: Anniversary - 7
14. A Short Hike - 7
15. Yoku's Island Express - 7
16. Yooka-Laylee - 7
17. Fallout 2 - 7
18. Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap (2017) - 7
19. Mirror's Edge - 7
20. Age of Empires III: Complete Collection - 7
21. Devil May Cry - 6,5
22. Tomb Raider: Legend - 6,5
-------
23. Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time - 6
24. BloodRayne - 6
25. Mega Man 6 - 6
26. Star Wars: Republic Commando - 6
27. Red Faction II - 6
28. 2000:1: A Space Felony - 6
29. Mega Man 5 - 6
30. Iconoclasts - 6
31. Sakura Dungeon - 6
32. Anachronox - 6
33. Lara Croft GO - 6
-------
34. Rochard - 5,5
35. Quantum Conundrum - 5,5
36. Alien Shooter TD - 5
37. Mega Man 4 - 5
38. Mega Man 3 - 5
39. Mega Man 2 - 5
40. Mega Man - 5
41. Rage - 5
42. Deadlight - 5
43. Jet Set Radio - 5
44. Dark Fantasy: Jigsaw Puzzle - 4,5
------
45. Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault - 4
46. Hentai Asmodeus - 3,5
47. Tomb Raider Chronicles - 3,5
48. Deity (2012) - 3,5
49. Sakura Space - 3
50. Sakura Shrine Girls - 3
51. Igneous - 3
52. Alien Rage - 3
53. Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness - 2,5
54. Sakura Nova - 2
55. Hentai Girl Division - 2

The Messenger is a bit of compromise because I liked the base game a lot but hated the DLC with its difficulty spike a lot and it spoiled my impressions of the game. Otherwise it would be at least 2 spots higher. Pacific Assault I haven't technically completed in 2020 but on the 1.1., but I beat about 95 % of the game in 2020 so I am counting it toward last year.
And yeah, I buy a lot of cheap trash on Steam and then don't like it, don't judge me. Or do if you want to. :-p
Post edited February 05, 2021 by Vitek
Vitek: I wasn't posting here this year but I decided to do overview for my own sake and for the future generations.
I am from the future and I thank you.
Far: Lone Sails.

A short border-line walking simulator, albeit 2D and with light puzzle elements and an apocalyptic atmosphere. Took me 3.3 hours and I felt no need to replay. If you must get this one just make sure it's dirt cheap.
Finished Marvel Avengers, good fun.
The game goes for a cyberpunk graphic novel aesthetic - for the most part, it nails it (I'd even say there are moments of art direction brilliance). Sadly, heavy compression artifacts really put a damper on the presentation. There are also some art assets that feel out of place - several digitised photographs/videos, and - what can only be described as - 'programmer art'.

The gameplay toys with some interesting ideas, such as a drag-and-drop inventory system and an in-game clock. But the real thing that needs to be talked about is the atrocious action sequences. There's only a couple of them, and it's possible to skip them (after attempting them a few times), but, regardless, they are nothing short of atrocious.

Ultimately, this is one of those games that is more ambitious than good. I'm probably never going to check out Dynamix's follow-up adventure game - Heart of China.
Jon1_1Snow: The game goes for a cyberpunk graphic novel aesthetic
You forgot to mention the name of the game, but I assume it's Rise of the Dragon? :)
List of games I've finished in 2020:
Dark Souls III (PS4), easily a 9/10
Ace Combat 7 (PC), good return to form for the series, 8/10
Doom Eternal (PC), a bit feature bloated but a very fun experience, 8.5/10
Halo 3 (X360), finished in co-op with my GF on Heroic, very good 9/10
Pokemon Emerald (Emulated), not much to say other than I enjoyed it. 8/10
Well I was thinking of posting game by game last year but never did so here's my belated summary of 2020 and some things I leart about myself whilst playing them.

Lords of Xulima - linux native
Black Mesa - linux native
The Talos Principle - linux native
The Talos Principle: Road to Gehenna - linux native
Duet - android
Shadow of the Tomb Raider - linux native
Wizardry 8 - GOG proton
Wolfenstein: The New Order - GOG proton
Tyranny - linux native
Ravenloft 1: Strahd's Possession - dosbox
Shadowrun Returns - linux native
Just Cause - Stream Proton
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - linux native
Raveloft 2: Stone Prophet - dosbox
Prey - GOG proton
Shadowrun Dragonfall - linux native
Just Cause 3 - Steam Proton

I really fucking hate checkpoints (you Wolfenstein) and I don't see why you'd try to make our very short game longer by hiding stuff because I won't look for it if I don't know when or how to force a save.
I don't like lots of levels (Xulima) especially when the level up process is boring but even when you have less levels but a very short game (Tyranny) that throw lots of skills, it made me realise I like spending some with a skill set learning to use it. rather than it constantly changing.
I'm getting too old for searching for hidden challenges (Talos Priniciple) or pointlessly collecting things (Just Cause 1 & 3) without meaningful reward (Vintage parts! what? for a gun not a cool old care to drive? sheesh)
I definitely prefer a full party RPG rather than one character with NPC party members (learn to fucking shoot Eiger!)
Tomb Raider TNG is pretty tired
I have a better stomach for 200X leve graphics in games released in 200X than now (Black Mesa)
I suck at stealth, which means the body count goes up in stealth sections (Pillars II)
My love of DnD apparently makes more forgiving for DnD games than people now or then (Ravenloft 1 & 2)