It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

genkicolleen: Anyone have the link to the 2016 thread handy?
This?
Seriously? 9h without anyone posting and you post at the same time as i do? You damn sniper!
Post edited April 03, 2016 by Cyraxpt
Cyraxpt: Seriously? 9h without anyone posting and you post at the same time as i do? You damn sniper!
LOL! I was waiting for the perfect moment :P ...
Cyraxpt: This?
Seriously? 9h without anyone posting and you post at the same time as i do? You damn sniper!
Thank you!
and thank you, too! ♥
Post edited April 04, 2016 by genkicolleen
Thief Gold - This game just oozes atmosphere from the get-go, the weird steampunk setting is quite unique. There's a lot of world building done without just dumping exposition on the player, which is refreshing. The missions with the undead are definitely less enjoyable than the ones where you're tasked with sneaking into a mansion and pilfering some valuables. I played The Metal Age several years ago, and this one is similar. Both of these games generally have excellent and intricate design, with numerous paths to explore. However, it can be easy to get lost at times wandering about for your objective. Overall, a highly recommended game with a good amount of player freedom.
dutchexcalibur: Thief Gold - This game just oozes atmosphere from the get-go, the weird steampunk setting is quite unique. There's a lot of world building done without just dumping exposition on the player, which is refreshing. The missions with the undead are definitely less enjoyable than the ones where you're tasked with sneaking into a mansion and pilfering some valuables. I played The Metal Age several years ago, and this one is similar. Both of these games generally have excellent and intricate design, with numerous paths to explore. However, it can be easy to get lost at times wandering about for your objective. Overall, a highly recommended game with a good amount of player freedom.
Umm, maybe you meant to post in here?
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_finished_in_2016/
dutchexcalibur: Thief Gold - This game just oozes atmosphere from the get-go, the weird steampunk setting is quite unique. There's a lot of world building done without just dumping exposition on the player, which is refreshing. The missions with the undead are definitely less enjoyable than the ones where you're tasked with sneaking into a mansion and pilfering some valuables. I played The Metal Age several years ago, and this one is similar. Both of these games generally have excellent and intricate design, with numerous paths to explore. However, it can be easy to get lost at times wandering about for your objective. Overall, a highly recommended game with a good amount of player freedom.
Grargar: Umm, maybe you meant to post in here?
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_finished_in_2016/
You'd be right about that! :D