It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

coreyblueexclusive: Undertale,went in blind and went for the best ending,loved every second of it.

I highly recommend this game.

Goat mom is best mom.
I'm interested in a blind playthrough, too, since I hear so many praise about it, but I'm reluctant due to the price. And I think I've played a bit of a very, very early beta demo that was okay but not outstandingly awesome. Is it worth paying 10 EUR for its novelty and creativity, even if you don't like JRPGs all that much? It's not all just hype about an okay niche game with some nice ideas? I liked Space Funeral but wouldn't have paid 10 EUR for it ...
Post edited November 24, 2015 by Leroux
01kipper: Unmechanical: Extended (PS4)
awalterj: A little while ago, I emailed the developer and asked if they are going to release it for PC but they didn't reply. I have a suspicion they don't want my money or maybe they're already too rich! (I don't have a PS4 or XBOX)
It's here now :D!
Leroux: Is it worth paying 10 EUR for its novelty and creativity, even if you don't like JRPGs all that much?
It's not really a standard jRPG so much as a game where you resolve random encounters with turn-based dialogue and dodge their attacks in (manageable) bullet hell sections. It has different endings based on whether you're violent or completely peaceful, lots of references to games like Earthbound/Final Fantasy 6, great music, and plenty of charm.

A little overrated if you ask me—which I know you weren't, but still—and there are some little annoyances like the game crashing on purpose at certain points toward the end and a slow-ish beginning, but it's still absolutely worth 10 dollars if you have any love for the older console games that clearly inspired it (mostly Earthbound). The amount of work and detail that clearly went into it is staggering.
coreyblueexclusive: Undertale,went in blind and went for the best ending,loved every second of it.

I highly recommend this game.

Goat mom is best mom.
Leroux: I'm interested in a blind playthrough, too, since I hear so many praise about it, but I'm reluctant due to the price. And I think I've played a bit of a very, very early beta demo that was okay but not outstandingly awesome. Is it worth paying 10 EUR for its novelty and creativity, even if you don't like JRPGs all that much? It's not all just hype about an okay niche game with some nice ideas? I liked Space Funeral but wouldn't have paid 10 EUR for it ...
You can tell love was put into this game,and that's what's missing these days,so much charm and detail and the music is actually really,really good.

Is it worth 10 dollars?

Hell yes.

Get it from humble and just play it,don't read much into it jump in like I did,your in for a for a ride.

A game where you don't have to kill anybody.
coreyblueexclusive:
How long did it take you to play through, approximately?
coreyblueexclusive:
Leroux: How long did it take you to play through, approximately?
I wanna say one play through is around 6-12 hours but it depends on you actually, but since I went for the best ending it took me around 12 hours.
awalterj:
01kipper: It's here now :D!
Ah thanks a lot, I totally didn't notice! This is great, everyone who already owns the game can just redownload the game they already own and the extended content is now magically added, very cool. Free stuff is always cool, I'm downloading this as we speak. Thanks again for bringing this to my attention, I hope everyone who owns Unmechanical is going to notice the added content. Just what I'm looking for right now, light gaming.
Post edited November 24, 2015 by awalterj
01kipper: It's here now :D!
awalterj: Ah thanks a lot, I totally didn't notice! This is great, everyone who already owns the game can just redownload the game they already own and the extended content is now magically added, very cool. Free stuff is always cool, I'm downloading this as we speak. Thanks again for bringing this to my attention, I hope everyone who owns Unmechanical is going to notice the added content. Just what I'm looking for right now, light gaming.
I think, that the Linux port is new too, very sweet stuff for us penguins. :)
I'll play it again soon and see how much longer it is now.
Re: Unmechanical Extended:

· Good news: the new content can be accessed directly from the game menu.

· Bad news: the sound seems a little borked, at least in the Linux version. There's an almost constant, stuttering, sound: "click-click-click-click-click...". At first I thought it was the sound made by the protagonist's fan blades, but I've ruled it out after playing for a while and watching a couple of let's plays... Is anyone else having this issue?
Post edited November 24, 2015 by muntdefems
muntdefems: Re: Unmechanical Extended:

· Good news: the new content can be accessed directly from the game menu.

· Bad news: the sound seems a little borked, at least in the Linux version. There's an almost constant, stuttering, sound: "click-click-click-click-click...". At first I thought it was the sound made by the protagonist's fan blades, but I've ruled it out after playing for a while and watching a couple of let's plays... Is anyone else having this issue?
I've got no sound problems, but the gamepad doesn't work (worked out of the box in the old version in WinXP) and I get a weird graphical error (probably shader stuff) that I have encountered with my old ATI card under WinXP too at some point (fresh screenshot attached).
Attachments:
Post edited November 24, 2015 by Klumpen0815
Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (Android)

It seems to be even shorter than some of the other games from Humongous, but I liked it more than the second one.
The voice acting has definitely improved.
Too bad that the fourth and fifth game weren't part of this bundle, maybe some day.

List
Grim Fandango and Apotheon.
Really enjoyed Grim Fandange aside from constantly needing a guide.
Just played through Quake II: Quad Damage in its entirety over the last two weeks.
Never played The Reckoning or Ground Zero back in the day. Both were great, but I slightly preferred Ground Zero.
yay. i finally beat Moraff's World with an ogre sage,but with a hacked save that gave me almost unlimited spell points, and high strength. as for causal games, i beat Idle Sword like 6 times if that counts for anything, though i never beat the secret ??? boss within the prison... maybe i should try that instead of watching anime again.
Fallout 4.

Just my first play through... I think there are going to be a couple more :P