It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So far I finished:

Mark of the Ninja.
Post edited March 02, 2013 by JudasIscariot
JMich: Full list here
02/02/2013: Mark of the Ninja Lovely game, interesting style, decent story. Normal game end leaves some questions left unanswered, not sure if that's resolved in New Game Plus. May return to it later on.
I just finished Mark of the Ninja as well :D

I have to say that the last couple of levels just made me sad as I couldn't really use too many stealth options anymore due to those super ninja with the night goggles and that green aura surrounding them.

Great game and I highly recommend it :D.
The Cat Lady

Wow, what a game. I didn't expect it to turn out like it did :D. Will ply again but I have to decompress as the game is quite heavy, whew :D
Just beat Binding of Isaac a few times and managed to unlock the playable character Judas :D.
Just got done with my fightan! kickan! punchan! and finished Fist Puncher!

Fun game if you're looking for an old school brawler. Here's how to easily win the game: find the character named De Capitan and spam his low kick attack. It's a special ability that doesn't cost any power and wrecks bosses and crowds :D.
Just beat Rogue Legacy a few minutes ago. Whew, that was a tough one. Now to go through it again in New Game+ mode :D
I finished Ittle Dew a week or so before it got released here. Still haven't found all of the cards and I just gave up on the shortcut puzzles due to the fact that they were too hard for me.
Finished Papers, Please about three times :D
Just finished Gone Home.
Just finished Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack. Damn, the middle to almost the end portion of the game is just ridiculously hard but impossible :D
Just got Ending C in Volgarr the Viking. WOOT!
About 10 minutes ago I completed the new Shadow Warrior on Hard difficulty. \o/
With Knock-Knock's release I can finally publicly state that I finished Knock-Knock this year! W00t!

I can definitely say I had a lot of fun with it, even if I am not 100% sure that I know the entire story behind the Lodger and just why the Guests keep coming around :D
This year I finished Long Live the Queen :)
JudasIscariot: This year I finished Long Live the Queen :)
Austrobogulator: I assume you just get access to all GOGs for free?
Well, yes, I do but i don't like highlighting that fact too much because it feels, to me anyways, like I am rubbing it in :)