It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Goat Simulator GOATY Edition
OK, 1971. Less than 30 left.

I thought of doing a guessing GA, like the one someone did for 1000 (I can't find it; but I remember having one), but at the moment with my budget I really can't offer the game without knowing how expensive it will be. So instead I'l wait till we reach the milestone and come up with seomthing else instead.
CHERRY!
tinyE: CHERRY!
2000th game is actually a glorious addition to the movie section? That'd be a twist.
Judging by releases over the last 6-12 months I would say indie pixalated, gamemaker jrpg with crafting, indev but with a stream of dlc prior day one featuring a totally optional online only mode (and a not purchase option for those not wanting always on), with micro transactions, Gog workshop integration, and a pretty poor analogy to games a couple of decades ago as an attempted marketing strategy.
Did I miss anything?
nightcraw1er.488: Judging by releases over the last 6-12 months I would say indie pixalated, gamemaker jrpg with crafting, indev but with a stream of dlc prior day one featuring a totally optional online only mode (and a not purchase option for those not wanting always on), with micro transactions, Gog workshop integration, and a pretty poor analogy to games a couple of decades ago as an attempted marketing strategy.
Did I miss anything?
Yes, no more updates on GOG after version 1.0.2
nightcraw1er.488: Judging by releases over the last 6-12 months I would say indie pixalated, gamemaker jrpg with crafting, indev but with a stream of dlc prior day one featuring a totally optional online only mode (and a not purchase option for those not wanting always on), with micro transactions, Gog workshop integration, and a pretty poor analogy to games a couple of decades ago as an attempted marketing strategy.
Did I miss anything?
Themken: Yes, no more updates on GOG after version 1.0.2
Yep, thanks. And the manual, artwork, music, intro videos etc. Will all be separate dlc.
Telika: Dune 2000
WinterSnowfall: That's what my eyes thought they saw as well, before getting things in focus. Unfortunately I don't think we'll see any of the Dune series games up for sale anytime soon because of the copyright holders.
Yeh, I hear they're being right Herberts about it.

Diablo II came out in June 2000. therefore - it has to be 2.000th game on GOG. *i wish* *fingers crossed* *come on GOG, do your magic*
Oblivion.
Tempest 2000. cant have a 2000 without this classic.
ZFR: So, with 1904 games in the catalogue, what do you think game 2000 will be?

1000 - Witcher 3 Expansion Pass
2000 - ??

I'm going to guess... Warcraft 1 and 2.
Blizzard isn't in the list of companies. Thus the chances are at the moment 0.
amrit9037: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.
Well, not sure what order today's games got released. But Oblivion is there.
amrit9037: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.
ZFR: Well, not sure what order today's games got released. But Oblivion is there.
Yeah. Saw it.
Just put it in my wishlist. :)
Think it's fallout new vegas that is the 2000 game