It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So, with 1904 games in the catalogue, what do you think game 2000 will be?

1000 - Witcher 3 Expansion Pass
2000 - ??

I'm going to guess... Warcraft 1 and 2.
ZFR: So, with 1904 games in the catalogue, what do you think game 2000 will be?

2000 - ??

At least one game will be removed from the catalog within weeeks .
Does it matter? In fact, whatever will be #2000 won't actually be the 2000th game. Since there are quite a few duplicate/deluxe versions, dlcs, and upgrade options listed as "games," as it's the case with your W3 expansion pass example, it makes that number absolutely pointless. Just sayin'.
Post edited March 03, 2017 by mistermumbles
Discworld Noir.
Teen Agent 2: Electric Boogaloo
Half Life 4.

Actual answer: Not sure, but at that point does it really matter?
Knack 2, Dunkey Edition
Dune 2000
mistermumbles: Since there are quite a few duplicate/deluxe versions, dlcs, and upgrade options listed as "games," (...)
And bundles. Don't forget about the bundles.
ZFR: So, with 1904 games in the catalogue, what do you think game 2000 will be?

2000 - ??

German users can't buy some games (e.g. the Commandos games...totally silly imo), so that milestone would be meaningless for us anyway :-)
And I have my doubts Blizzard will ever release any of its games here. Warcraft 1 and 2 are really dated by now anyway...the first one has really horrible controls (e.g. you have to manually select every unit, groups can only have four units, and I don't think you can hotkey groups). And those super catapults that can annihilate whole groups of units. I liked it when I played it in the 1990s but for most people it's probably unplayable now.
Telika: Dune 2000
First thing I thought of :)
No idea, but I hope it's something head-explodingly fantastic.
We have a few months left, maybe it will actually be something special like an oldie high on the wishlist or a AAA title, but of course we shouldn't get our hopes up.
phaolo: Knack 2, Dunkey Edition
OH IT'S KNACK BABY KNACK IS BACK BAYBEEEEEEEEE
Post edited March 03, 2017 by tfishell
Carmageddon : TDR 2000.
The Sims 1 complete collection