It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Time to replay the updated first Day of the story.

<span class="bold"></span>Kona, the atmospheric thriller where you investigate surreal happenings while surviving the harsh Canadian snowstorms is coming out of In Development in March!

Set in a Northern Canadian village during the 1970s, Kona is a first-person puzzle-solving experience, interspersed with more intense gameplay elements. Today, the opening part that's been available In Development, got updated into its polished, final version that will be in the finished game.

The main reason for this update, according to developers Parabole, is to give anyone who had already completed it the opportunity to go back and replay that segment for a usable save game ahead of the March release. It also implements plenty of tweaks to the story and overall presentation, which will give the complete game a more cohesive feel.
In preparation for the full version's arrival, the price of Kona has also been adjusted accordingly. The price change doesn't affect current owners, of course.

So put on your warmest mittens and return to the frozen, surreal landscapes of <span class="bold"></span>Kona to experience that first Day in all its updated glory!
The full game will be released in March, DRM-free on GOG.com.
Looks interesting....
I didn't play much yet, so I'll wait for the finished version.
Kudos for Linux support! We need more games that come out with Linux versions from the start.
Luned: The name has been changed to just plain "Kona" since around March of last year.

Here is the link to the devs' comments on the subject from February 2016. Posts 47 & 50 are particularly helpful.
Tyrrhia: Ah, I see. So, each day is a piece of the overarching story arc that is the entire Kona universe? I’m still not sure I fully understand it (is it really that obtuse?), but I suppose I will get it once they release their next game in that universe.

Thanks for the link!
Well, we used to want each game to feature one entire day. However, as the game became bigger and bigger, we decided to remove the "Day One" part (also to avoid confusion with a certain game...), which gives us more freedom not only for Kona, but for other games we'll develop in the same universe.

In other words, we want to make 4 games in the same universe. They will have ties between them, but they will be 4 standalone experiences that will feature different characters, gameplay mechanics, designs, etc.

Let me know if it's unclear, English is my second language after all :P
Tyrrhia: Ah, I see. So, each day is a piece of the overarching story arc that is the entire Kona universe? I’m still not sure I fully understand it (is it really that obtuse?), but I suppose I will get it once they release their next game in that universe.

Thanks for the link!
jffiset: Well, we used to want each game to feature one entire day. However, as the game became bigger and bigger, we decided to remove the "Day One" part (also to avoid confusion with a certain game...), which gives us more freedom not only for Kona, but for other games we'll develop in the same universe.

In other words, we want to make 4 games in the same universe. They will have ties between them, but they will be 4 standalone experiences that will feature different characters, gameplay mechanics, designs, etc.

Let me know if it's unclear, English is my second language after all :P
Yup, that clears it up! (So, it was GOG all along that was confusing me with the URL remnants. :P ) Thank you very much for coming here to answer!

P.S. Je n’aurais pas su que l’anglais était votre deuxième langue si vous ne me l’aviez pas dit. Je ne pense pas que vous ayez du souci à vous faire là‐dessus. ;)