It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The double helix triple backspin stab to the face DLC.

With the just released, highly anticipated Patch 1.07 our hunt is more accessible, more convenient and all around better. But while business is business for professional Witchers, it's also high time for something with a bit more... pizzazz.

Forget Wolf School, here comes the Cool School, and Geralt just picked up a few new tricks at Kewl Morhen. Today's DLC introduces a pack of all-new combat finishers to truly take your sword skills to the next level of badass.

Blood, guts and gory… It's the White Wolf now with more bite, in this week episode of the FREE DLC Program!

INSTALLING THE FREE CONTENT:

Here is how you can grab and install your new DLC in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Add the 16 FREE DLC Program to your account from its product page. It's like buying a game, but free.

A) If you're using GOG Galaxy:

--Select The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt from the sidebar to open its game page.
--Click on the drop-down labeled "More", (located next to the PLAY button) and choose "Configure".
--The Configure page will feature all available DLCs listed towards the bottom.
--Select each DLC that you want to install, and GOG Galaxy will do the rest. If you want to remove the DLC from your game, simply uncheck the selection box.

B) If you're using the website:

You can download installers for each DLC pack manually. Simply head to the Library section of My Account, locate The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, and download the files you want. Afterwards, run each one as if you were installing a game or patch.
nufi666: Hi, I have a huge problem with the Witcher since last patch 1.07. It is un playable i have so huge lags that i can't play.
1 sec in a game is 20 in reality. Before i had any problems with game. My CPU is Intel Core i-5; 4GB RAM.
Could anyone help me?
Specify your CPU, there are hundreds of different i5's. Also specify your GPU.
Bug with Fool's Gold?

The pig I'm supposed to talk to isn't showing up! I'm stuck (like a pig?) after I find the container that has one gold piece in it.
Post edited August 01, 2015 by thedrake67
knight4gold: This is pretty cool, but i hope achievements get fixed soon.
Why do you care...just why? I didn't even notice them until I'd played 30 hours and even when I did my only reaction was, "oh, I suppose that's neat". But achievements, that's your main issue?

Just please shh...shhhhh...
Post edited August 04, 2015 by MiloFan
knight4gold: This is pretty cool, but i hope achievements get fixed soon.
MiloFan: Why do you care...just why? I didn't even notice them until I'd played 30 hours and even when I did my only reaction was, "oh, I suppose that's neat". But achievements, that's your main issue?

"shhh"? are you pervert?
MiloFan: Why do you care...just why? I didn't even notice them until I'd played 30 hours and even when I did my only reaction was, "oh, I suppose that's neat". But achievements, that's your main issue?

crooks96: "shhh"? are you pervert?
It means be quiet you fool
crooks96: "shhh"? are you pervert?
MiloFan: It means be quiet you fool
I know smartass... jeez
MiloFan: It means be quiet you fool
crooks96: I know smartass... jeez
So why did you ask if I'm a pervert XD rather just don't say anything
crooks96: I know smartass... jeez
MiloFan: So why did you ask if I'm a pervert XD rather just don't say anything
know what? do not care.. but achievements are part of the game, so whats wrong about we want them work properly? Its not necessary but, it makes game more challenging.. just saying
Thx For Best Game of 2015 year baby!
With the 1.8 patch Griffin of the prologue (what you deal with vesemir) became immortal, I restarted 3 times, but remains immortal.

PS: sorry for any spelling errors but English is not my native language.
Davide_B93: With the 1.8 patch Griffin of the prologue (what you deal with vesemir) became immortal, I restarted 3 times, but remains immortal.

Really?
I am not touching Witcher 3 until I finish the other two so I can not check. But that is rather an odd bug to introduce.
Do you think CDProject thought "Hay look the first beast is too easy. Lets give them a challenge"?
I wonder if any others have been hit with the same bug?
nufi666: Hi, I have a huge problem with the Witcher since last patch 1.07. It is un playable i have so huge lags that i can't play.
1 sec in a game is 20 in reality. Before i had any problems with game. My CPU is Intel Core i-5; 4GB RAM.
Could anyone help me?
Fhaerron: Specify your CPU, there are hundreds of different i5's. Also specify your GPU.
had the same problem you just have to load the 30g patch
I think i found a bug with the drowerns and the new kill animations.. there is one that slices the head and left arm of the monster, looks great with the blue ones, but if you run into a black drowner, the top portion of its body is blue while the bottom remains black.
011284mm: Really?
I am not touching Witcher 3 until I finish the other two so I can not check. But that is rather an odd bug to introduce.
Do you think CDProject thought "Hay look the first beast is too easy. Lets give them a challenge"?
I wonder if any others have been hit with the same bug?
Apparently it was issue I had only myself, I resolved, I don't know how, I think the problem was that the Griffin died as a result of igni, rather than a stroke of sword.

Post edited August 13, 2015 by Davide_B93
Could anyone help me?
Fhaerron: Specify your CPU, there are hundreds of different i5's. Also specify your GPU.
um you do know the minimun system requirements is 64bit 8 gig ram