It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The double helix triple backspin stab to the face DLC.

With the just released, highly anticipated Patch 1.07 our hunt is more accessible, more convenient and all around better. But while business is business for professional Witchers, it's also high time for something with a bit more... pizzazz.

Forget Wolf School, here comes the Cool School, and Geralt just picked up a few new tricks at Kewl Morhen. Today's DLC introduces a pack of all-new combat finishers to truly take your sword skills to the next level of badass.

Blood, guts and gory… It's the White Wolf now with more bite, in this week episode of the FREE DLC Program!

INSTALLING THE FREE CONTENT:

Here is how you can grab and install your new DLC in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Add the 16 FREE DLC Program to your account from its product page. It's like buying a game, but free.

A) If you're using GOG Galaxy:

--Select The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt from the sidebar to open its game page.
--Click on the drop-down labeled "More", (located next to the PLAY button) and choose "Configure".
--The Configure page will feature all available DLCs listed towards the bottom.
--Select each DLC that you want to install, and GOG Galaxy will do the rest. If you want to remove the DLC from your game, simply uncheck the selection box.

B) If you're using the website:

You can download installers for each DLC pack manually. Simply head to the Library section of My Account, locate The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, and download the files you want. Afterwards, run each one as if you were installing a game or patch.
GOG.com: The double helix triple backspin stab to the face DLC.

With the just released, highly anticipated Patch 1.07 our hunt is more accessible, more convenient and all around better. But while business is business for professional Witchers, it's also high time for something with a bit more... pizzaz.

Forget Wolf School, here comes the Cool School, and Geralt just picked up a few new tricks at Kewl Morhen. Today's DLC introduces a pack of all-new combat finishers to truly take your sword skills to the next level of badass.

Blood, guts and gory… It's the White Wolf now with more bite, in this week episode of the FREE DLC Program!

INSTALLING THE FREE CONTENT:

Here is how you can grab and install your new DLC in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Add the 16 FREE DLC Program to your account from its product page. It's like buying a game, but free.

A) If you're using GOG Galaxy:

--Select The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt from the sidebar to open its game page.
--Click on the drop-down labeled "More", (located next to the PLAY button) and choose "Configure".
--The Configure page will feature all available DLCs listed towards the bottom.
--Select each DLC that you want to install, and GOG Galaxy will do the rest. If you want to remove the DLC from your game, simply uncheck the selection box.

B) If you're using the website:

You can download installers for each DLC pack manually. Simply head to the Library section of My Account, locate The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, and download the files you want. Afterwards, run each one as if you were installing a game or patch.
Outstanding, thanks..

Thanks looking for 16!
Post edited July 22, 2015 by takezodunmer2005
Cute, but not super interesting to me.
I'd rather have the 1.08 patch.
low rated
Smannesman: Cute, but not super interesting to me.
I'd rather have the 1.08 patch.
urm sorry please fix the game not add more to it

1.07 no achievements work please fix this before setting out more new content that is going to make some upset that
we cant continue play without fear of having to play again and again just to unlock achievements we did already 2-3 times over

nice packs but please focus on fixing galaxy and the link between the client cloud and the game.
ty

still also many in game issues exist from before the patch and even more AFTER the recent patch 1.07
lots was fixed but LOT was broken with this latest patch

pls fix
ty
from now on dlc like skins or new quests or anything are literally, poinless until the game issues are resolved and the client to game achievement link thats been bugging out since 1.04 . is fixed
high rated
"Forget Wolf School, here comes the Cool School, and Geralt just picked up a few new tricks at Kewl Morhen."

You REALLY need to rehire TheEnigmaticT asap.

I mean, he would have written something like that too, but he would have recorded it in slowjam.
Post edited July 22, 2015 by TheJoe
Cool... felt a few new animations would've been nice, now we've got them.

Personally I'd love a set of Wild Hunt gear, not just a regular grunt type, but something like Caranthir's.

Thanks for the additions though, feel like I'm asking for too much after everything.
I love stabbing people in the face, so this is perfect for me!
Yeeeesss. Even after playing for over a hundred hours, I still enjoyed the few finishers when they occurred. This is just a cherry on the cake :)
This is pretty cool, but i hope achievements get fixed soon.
high rated
Kaldire: nice packs but please focus on fixing galaxy and the link between the client cloud and the game.
ty
Out of all the problems people have after 1.07 your most important issue are achievements ? Those coloured little badges that have absolutely no impact on anything other than bragging rights ?

Gamers these days ...
Kaldire: nice packs but please focus on fixing galaxy and the link between the client cloud and the game.
ty
wuerfelprinz: Out of all the problems people have after 1.07 your most important issue are achievements ? Those coloured little badges that have absolutely no impact on anything other than bragging rights ?

Gamers these days ...
Some gamers are completionists and want to '100%' everything so I see how they can think that way. I want the achievements to be fixed too, but I also want certain bugged quests to be fixed, such as that one quest which name's I have forgotten where the monster refuses to die and get stuck in an animation loop.
Awesome, more gore. It will be groovy. Thanks for free DLCs.
high rated
ty
wuerfelprinz: Out of all the problems people have after 1.07 your most important issue are achievements ? Those coloured little badges that have absolutely no impact on anything other than bragging rights ?

Gamers these days ...
Yeah I agree it's utterly ridiculous, you'd think PC gaming turned into console gaming now. Achievements, as if you actually achieve something. Kills 1000 enemies with your sword. Wow, such an achievement.
GOG.com: Here is how you can grab and install your new DLC in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Add the 16 FREE DLC Program to your account from its product page. It's like buying a game, but free.
Once again, this link goes to the game's, instead of the DLC pack's, store page.

Correct URL: http://www.gog.com/game/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_free_dlc_program

If you want to have a link to the game page in these posts, that's fine, but please include the link to the DLC page, too, as there are still lots of people that seem to have trouble finding it. (Of course, at this point, there's only one of these DLC left to be released, but still. :) )
Post edited July 22, 2015 by HunchBluntley
Thanx guy's for this free DLC!