It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I think Drealmer is just being Drealmer. It's got to be JMich to make sense of the history and votes?
I was also very suspicious of Agent, but I still lean JMich.

I think we have the yes votes, unless agent is lying and turns out to be the spy. But if so JMich will see he must vote yes for the win.

@ Dess

I remember another game where you stuck to the end, even when it was hopeless. You got grit, and you had me fooled - I was much more focused on Lift and Hijack. And even Cristi, for how she buddied with Hijack.
Yes! The game is won. Two spies on the team were the most logical alternative to an all-resistance team. So the new team proposal ensures a resistance victory.
...though I am a bit surprised to see Brasas suggesting it. I was quite sure, that he is spy. But if he were, there would be no point any more in pretending and submitting a proposal that ensures a resistance win.

Well, whatever. We will know in a bit. Vote sent.
HijacK: Holy shit! What just happened?
You and your spymate (probably Dessimu) failed at communication?
SCNR :-)
Ixamyakxim: LOL!

Or in honor of Krypsyn...

"Heh."
Best idea I ever had! No one listens to me these days...
o_0
Was pushing my lunch break and waiting, but I guess should have just gone back to the cubicle.

Hopefully Leo has enough yes votes already so that that considering Resistance must vote Pass the final outcome is assured.

I think if possible we should wrap-up... I feel a disturbance in the force.
cristigale: ...(unless pure curiosity or post game analysis)...
it was this, certainly

I'm resistance

sending in acceptance of team
Mission 4, Team Proposal 1
JMich: yes
drealmer7: yes
Lifthrasil: yes
agentcarr16: yes
HijacK: no
cristigale: yes
Brasas: yes
Dessimu: yes
Ixamyakxim: yes

Doesn't look like anybody's here. Move slow, just in case. You two, cover us from the mess hall.
But the meeting room is not empty. The crackle and pop of a radio interspersed with short terse comments betrays their presence. Three shadows flit across to the door. A kick slams it open revealing, not droid scouts, but two recognizable faces. Faces speaking into a robot communicator. Faces that fill with rage at the sight of the newcomers.
The bullets start to fly. One dives for the window, but falls back into the room, a bullet through his skull. Machine guns chatter, but they only rip holes in the wall, knocked aside by a wild lunge. A desperate struggle ensues in the doorway, but the two overpower the one, who slides to the ground, a knife in his chest. The roar of guns dies away...
They blew half the wall away to get that last one. I can see him now, slumped against the wall, coughing up blood. But he wouldn't shut up. He said they would have been gifted new bodies if they had succeeded. Metal ones.
"Hail to the Robots!" he said, "Hail to the Machine!"
I blew his brains out, but the hate in his eyes lingers in my mind still.

Mission 4
Team Captain: Brasas
Members: agentcarr, Brasas, Ixamyakxim, drealmer7, JMich
Result: 4 successes, 1 fail
Mission PASSED

We still got a lot of work to do. But we won't rest until we've purged the earth from the droid influence. And with a united team, we can do it.

Resistance Win!
Post edited June 22, 2016 by Leonard03
WOOOT!!!!

We were too much for them!

Well done, team!

That was fun, leonard03, thanks very much for hosting it! I would be interested in playing more, obviously the permutations can end up favoring Resistance or Spies pretty heavily, but it seems more often than not it would have a good balance to allow for interesting and engaging intrigue. I think R got lucky this game with how it all rolled, and that is a bit of a bummer for everyone because it wasn't a super-riveting game, but I think it was a very good #1 game and I enjoyed it.

Now, who were spies?! Lift, Hijack, and ? agent who seemed off since the beginning? or brasas who got weird partway through? or JMich who obviously doesn't know how to play the game [jk, JMich, I think you did splendidly] yet somehow ended up being the sneakiest of them all?
Post edited June 22, 2016 by drealmer7
drealmer7: That was fun, leonard03, thanks very much for hosting it! I would be interested in playing more, obviously the permutations can end up favoring Resistance or Spies pretty heavily, but it seems more often than not it would have a good balance to allow for interesting and engaging intrigue. I think R got lucky this game with how it all rolled, and that is a bit of a bummer for everyone because it wasn't a super-riveting game, but I think it was a very good #1 game and I enjoyed it.
It was both luck and some unfortunate plays by the spies that secured the win I would say. I'd be interested in running a game again, but play with some roles to spice things up.

drealmer7: Now, who were spies?
I'll let them reveal themselves how they wish.
Leonard03: It was both luck and some unfortunate plays by the spies that secured the win I would say. I'd be interested in running a game again, but play with some roles to spice things up.
back on the host list with ya! roles appeal very much!

oh, the supremely awesome metal links I posted also probably gave the R more power! major factor, I say!
All I got to say is: @Dessimu Your breadcrumbing skills need improvement! I got a headache when I read your "as far as I'm concerned we can celebrate" post. I was so sure you voted to pass the mission because of that. It especially confused me after I told JMich "I can't fail."
HijacK:
LOL I love you Hijack. Gotta love the "FU" fail vote on the doomed (from a spy's perspective) mission.
HijacK:
Ixamyakxim: LOL I love you Hijack. Gotta love the "FU" fail vote on the doomed (from a spy's perspective) mission.
Thank you, even though my name isn't HijacK.
Awesome!

I'm Resistance through and through. Will comment more when convenient.