It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
bjgamer: Edit: I am sad to say B passed on tonight. Our last gaming experience together was the Mafia game. He greatly enjoyed trying his hand at figuring it out with you all. My deepest gratitude for that, and for the memory of him participating with you.
I'm so sorry. I don't know what to say other than that my heart hurts for your loss. I didn't know him very well at all, but I respected him (and you, of course). I have greatly enjoyed the analysis that the two of you have provided in the past, and am grateful to have known him as well as I did. I'm glad we could spend some time with him. Thank you for letting us know in the midst of your own grief. Please know that you have friends here, and please get healthy soon.

If you ever feel up to playing again, as a distraction, as a way of grieving, for enjoyment, or whatever, please know that you are welcome. If you ever need to talk, we can listen.
Post edited September 12, 2020 by Microfish_1
bjgamer: Edit: I am sad to say B passed on tonight. Our last gaming experience together was the Mafia game. He greatly enjoyed trying his hand at figuring it out with you all. My deepest gratitude for that, and for the memory of him participating with you.
I just saw these terrible news.
I don't really know what to say, except that I am very sorry for your loss and I wish you the best going forward.
Like others said, if there's any way we can help you in this time of grief, know that there are people willing to be there for you.
high rated
I was so taken before I didn't think to say this but, as others have said since, my PM box is always open.
high rated
Thank you all for your posts, support and condolences. I deeply appreciate them, and each of you.

@Microfish - I might play mafia with you again, but it may not be for a while yet. Meantime I may haunt the games, distracting myself by attempting to puzzle it out ... and remembering B's pleasure in finally playing with you all.

@GamesRater - Thank you for the song dedication - it's beautiful, and apropos.

@Catte - If only you had been the original town doc for B, I could imagine that with your 'coole' reasoning you might have figured it out ... but then, Tweety was Macho it seems.

@Joe - I PM'd you a thought that would have tied right in with B's sense of humour.

Thank you all again.
bjgamer: @GamesRater - Thank you for the song dedication - it's beautiful, and apropos.
Thank you.

I figured it might soothe the spirit a bit, just like this similar song (from one of those "cheesy" hallmark movies, but very touching) that my ma used to love, which I have played every now and then since her passing(around 2 years back).

For B and me ma:
Post edited September 12, 2020 by GamesRater
high rated
@bjgamer. Whenever you are ready, for any role, for any reason whatsoever, we welcome you with open arms. I am glad for the good memories from B's game here.

Blessings to you.
gogtrial34987: I'm with the anti-discord crowd.

As a player, I look forward to reading observer chat when I die / when the game ends, to read back how certain key moments were commented upon from outside. Having to do that on discord would make me sad.
bump please in game. 2 more pages incoming.
Post edited September 12, 2020 by Microfish_1
high rated
we've created a thread to honour B's memory.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/memorial_for_brandon_from_bjgamer
high rated
So sorry for your loss.

I didn't know B as well as some others here, so can only echo what's already been set, but from the little interaction I did have, that without a shadow of a doubt, that little Tweety bird was the finest rooster in the making that I have ever had the honour of knowing.
high rated
:-D
Attachments:
Not sure if this is the place to post this, but I would love to be added to the notify list for a future game.
Microfish_1: :-D
Lol...good one.
bucktoothgamer: Not sure if this is the place to post this, but I would love to be added to the notify list for a future game.
This is the place! Welcome!
TheGOGfather: @Gogfather
this is to get your attention.
high rated
I thought it's zeo coming back...
ZFR: I thought it's zeo coming back...
Yeah, I almost thought so too for a second. I so miss talking to him.

Oh well, at least we might have a fresh face for the next game. :)
bump please?