It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I will need to actually properly check it out so see why it is so unsuitable.
It is fairly obvious people are not in favour of it. I wondered about it as besides this I simply never seea nyone use or even mention QT and I wondered how widespread it is and if it has any future. So I thought perhaps people would like somethin more modern but seems like it is not the case.
Would there be anywhere else to go if QT was to disappear one day?
Vitek: Would there be anywhere else to go if QT was to disappear one day?
the Sad capsule
Vitek: Would there be anywhere else to go if QT was to disappear one day?
When we couldn't use qt for one game, because Cadaver's IP was banned, we used Proboards.
https://www.proboards.com/
Oh, man. I just had a really cool idea for a setup.

Too bad I have to wait another 6 months...
ZFR: Oh, man. I just had a really cool idea for a setup.

Too bad I have to wait another 6 months...
This game of yours just started and your mind is already on the next game of yours? Is that, by any chance, a new tactic to ... I don't know ... create hype, so people sign up faster? Or are you bored with this one already?

(Just kidding, in case, it didn't come across right. There, now I definitely ruined it.)
Post edited September 07, 2020 by FlockeSchnee
Nah, not at all. It's just that an idea suddenly struck me.
Edit: I am sad to say B passed on tonight. Our last gaming experience together was the Mafia game. He greatly enjoyed trying his hand at figuring it out with you all. My deepest gratitude for that, and for the memory of him participating with you.
Post edited September 09, 2020 by bjgamer
bjgamer: Edit: I am sad to say B passed on tonight. Our last gaming experience together was the Mafia game. He greatly enjoyed trying his hand at figuring it out with you all. My deepest gratitude for that, and for the memory of him participating with you.
Oh my God. My condolences :(
bjgamer: Edit: I am sad to say B passed on tonight. Our last gaming experience together was the Mafia game. He greatly enjoyed trying his hand at figuring it out with you all. My deepest gratitude for that, and for the memory of him participating with you.
He's been a valued and respected member of gog mafia for a while now, and even though we only knew a fragment of his personality it was clear he was a such a caring intelligent and considerate person. I'm so deeply sorry for your loss and for what our community has lost too, he will be very much missed.

If there's anything at all I can do for you, whatever that might be, please don't hesitate to contact me by private message.
This is extremely sad to hear....losing a loved one is a hard burden to bear at the best of times.

That said, I will be saying a prayer for your entire family today and tonight.
Post edited September 09, 2020 by GamesRater
Oh my god, I'm so sorry.
(A song from the Blackwell games OST, which I oddly enough listened to an hour before finding out the sad news)
Damn, that's awful. I am deeply sorry.

We all enjoyed playing with both of you and it is very sad to hear this.
Oh no.. I'm so sorry to hear about this. I'm lost for words as I know there is nothing I can say that can make this any less saddening but if if need to share a word with a stranger let me know. My deepest condolences.
You have my most sincere sympathies and condolences. There are no words that are sufficient. I hope you have people near you for the support that us random not-quite-strangers can't properly give you.
Thank you for letting us know. I'm glad we could be a tiny part of your lives like that, and that it could be a good one.