It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ZFR: The setup SPF described is the same as having a single Mafia faction whose members don't know each other.
my name is catte: Good sir, my name is my name is catte. You can call me catte though if that's easier.
OK, SPF.
ZFR: People with same condition are essentially on same team, no matter how you call it. I mean we can have 2 Town factions of 4 players, or put each Town player in a a separate Town "faction" and it won't be any different from having a normal game. The setup SPF described is the same as having a single Mafia faction whose members don't know each other.

Roleplay aside, same win condition = same team. By definition.
That's what I meant.....the scum either don't know each other(3 or so scum "teams" of one player each) or know only maybe 1 other(if there are 2 2 player scum "teams")...they are all scum, but essentially in both cases there are some scum that other scum don't know who they are, and they must avoid not lynching/NKing too many other scum so they don't lose themselves the game.

Aside: The idea I was talking more about would be more like 2 "teams" of scum with 2 players each, where each scum only know the other player on their own "team" and not anyone on the other scum "team".....and in such case one member from each scum "team" would need to survive in order for them to win.

ZFR: EDIT: Not saying that it's a bad idea for a sestup. Could be quite interesting.
Thanks
ZFR: OK, SPF.
No.
my name is catte: No.
*Instructions unclear, hand caught in fan*
ZFR: OK, SPF.
my name is catte: No.
OK, sorry, catte
GameRacer: *Instructions unclear, hand caught in fan*
Ah yes, it wasn't meant to be your hand that got stuck. My fault.
my name is catte: Ah yes, it wasn't meant to be your hand that got stuck. My fault.
"But doesn't everyone have their hand(s) in their pants?"

(That came out wrong...as did this, no doubt)

-Edward P*nishands
Post edited July 08, 2020 by GameRacer
GameRager: Has there ever been a game on GOG or anywhere where there's two mafia factions and they both need to win to win the game, and they don't know the other mafia faction's members, and they need to figure that out and help them to win?
Well, there was one game with four Mafia factions. Both flavour wise and rule wise. It was GOG Mafia #32 and I was the evil Mod.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/forum_mafia_32_booze_blood_and_bullets_the_prohibition/page1
Lifthrasil: Well, there was one game with four Mafia factions. Both flavour wise and rule wise. It was GOG Mafia #32 and I was the evil Mod.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/forum_mafia_32_booze_blood_and_bullets_the_prohibition/page1
You...evil? No way! :D

(Unless you mean you were on the scum team or scum side, or just "evil" flavor-wise)

And if they didn't know who the other scum were then that fits perfectly with what I asked. :)
GameRacer: You...evil? No way! :D

(Unless you mean you were on the scum team or scum side, or just "evil" flavor-wise)

And if they didn't know who the other scum were then that fits perfectly with what I asked. :)
They didn't even know that the other scum teams existed. It was a closed setup.
Lifthrasil: They didn't even know that the other scum teams existed. It was a closed setup.
Nice. Also it seems to fit all but one of my criteria....i.e. that ALL scum "teams" need to survive to win....but close enough. :)
No, catte! Come back. I'm sorry I called you SPF.

EDIT: Oops, never mind. I see you're there in the observer thread.
Post edited July 10, 2020 by ZFR
when food is scarce
i find none therre
i groom myself
upon thy chair
iff you woolde
more meate provyde,
i'lle fetche you fynches
frome outesyde
whatte does "fynches" meanne?

(Googling only returns surnames)
ZFR: whatte does "fynches" meanne?