It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

budejovice: I wouldn't want it to be misinterpreted that I want to play. I can stay off that list. I'm around the forums enough to notice one starting I think, but thanks GF!
Bookwyrm627: Just favorite this thread and you'll see when a new sign up goes up. That's my solution.

Of course, you need to actively haunt General Discussion if you want to find the actual game thread before the mod links to it in the sign up. :D
Well, someone usually finds it and posts a link, so as long as you favourite all the current Mafia related threads you should be fine...
Attention grabbing quote:

TheGOGfather:
Can you put me on the list to host as well?
budejovice: I wouldn't want it to be misinterpreted that I want to play. I can stay off that list. I'm around the forums enough to notice one starting I think, but thanks GF!
It's not meant like that.

It is so players won't miss new game but they are not expected to join it.
We usually send PM to everyone who has not posted in sign up thread yet and they are free to join, ignore it or request to be removed from the list.
I responded to you but since you haven't specifically said you want to be put back on the list I left it at that.
Post edited September 30, 2015 by Vitek
agentcarr16: Can you put me on the list to host as well?
But... that would move Telika off 13... I am not sure I can do that with a clear conscience.

Luckily, my conscience hasn't been clear in years. Request granted.
agentcarr16: Can you put me on the list to host as well?
TheGOGfather: But... that would move Telika off 13... I am not sure I can do that with a clear conscience.

Luckily, my conscience hasn't been clear in years. Request granted.
You should probably move Agentcarr16 ahead of me as I did just host the last game. In fact any new blood interested in running ought to move ahead of the last person to run until the next signup is posted. At least that's my personal opinion...
RWarehall: You should probably move Agentcarr16 ahead of me as I did just host the last game. In fact any new blood interested in running ought to move ahead of the last person to run until the next signup is posted. At least that's my personal opinion...
Very well.
oh can I request to be put in the list of "Players to be contacted when there is new sign up (with links to post for easier PM):"?

Thanks a bunch :D
high rated
Bookwyrm627: [...] I lied about finishing it up [...]
You lied? YOU LIED?!?

Vote Bookwyrm627
Bookwyrm627: [...] I lied about finishing it up [...]
HypersomniacLive: You lied? YOU LIED?!?

Vote Bookwyrm627
Scum habits die hard?
high rated
Bookwyrm627: Scum habits die hard?
You better watch yourself then.
Bookwyrm627: Scum habits die hard?
HypersomniacLive: You better watch yourself then.
What did you think was in my eye?
high rated
Bookwyrm627: What did you think was in my eye?
Need to ask?
mchack: oh can I request to be put in the list of "Players to be contacted when there is new sign up (with links to post for easier PM):"?

Thanks a bunch :D
Done.

-------------------------------------

I have also sent QuadrAlien a PM asking if he is ready to host. I have given him a few days to reply, but Sage103082 or Bookwyrm627 might want to get ready for a start date early next week, I'll send out formal PMs to you two later, but let me know if you are available this time around if you read this.
Post edited October 01, 2015 by TheGOGfather
TheGOGfather: I have also sent QuadrAlien a PM asking if he is ready to host. I have given him a few days to reply, but Sage103082 or Bookwyrm627 might want to get ready for a start date early next week, I'll send out formal PMs to you two later, but let me know if you are available this time around if you read this.
I can't do much tonight or tomorrow night, but I'll try to get my setup finished this weekend.
yogsloth: Ah well, either way, there are plenty of people who should have a shot at hosting before we get back around to me.
and me