It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yogsloth: For posting frequency - this is harder to quantify. Somebody mathier than me (wyrm, bler, agent) could probably do a regression analysis on player post/day and figure out what a general rule of thumb would be on posting expecations.
One issue is that posting frequency and "contribution" aren't necessarily one and the same. What moves the game is really the latter - posting frequency arguably just serves a social function.

I haven't updated final tallies (and probably won't) but consider that your own nominee for 'MVP' for this game was somewhere around 10th in terms of post count.

And adalia's right to the extent that a few people (ahem) can get in the habit of posting too much which actually hinders others. Hard to say when/how that should be penalized, however, since it's iterative in a number of ways and partly a function of personality.
Scratch the scratch - I'd rather be a Neutral Bulletproof Berzerker!
Post edited October 01, 2015 by yogsloth
One of my more immediate concerns: What is the current host list looking like? I seem to recall Sage is next, then me. I checked with her last Friday, but I didn't get a clear answer on her readiness. I'm also pretty sure neither of us expected RW's game to Sudden Death the way it did.
Bookwyrm627: One of my more immediate concerns: What is the current host list looking like?
It is in the second post of this thread. RWarehall will be moved from 1) to 8), most likely, but otherwise it should be accurate.
Bookwyrm627: One of my more immediate concerns: What is the current host list looking like?
Krypsyn: It is in the second post of this thread. RWarehall will be moved from 1) to 8), most likely, but otherwise it should be accurate.
I got kicked off somehow. Can't figure how.
yogsloth: I got kicked off somehow. Can't figure how.
You ran a game, so you were removed. Or did you mean since then you requested to be put back on and were subsequently removed?
high rated
Bookwyrm627: What is the current host list looking like?
Sorry wyrm, mentions of balancing had me believing you were next.

Whoever is, I'd love to be a non-playing guest.
yogsloth: I got kicked off somehow. Can't figure how.
Krypsyn: You ran a game, so you were removed. Or did you mean since then you requested to be put back on and were subsequently removed?
Something like that.
Krypsyn: It is in the second post of this thread. RWarehall will be moved from 1) to 8), most likely, but otherwise it should be accurate.
I thought Telika asked to be removed for the foreseeable future.
Krypsyn: You ran a game, so you were removed. Or did you mean since then you requested to be put back on and were subsequently removed?
yogsloth: Something like that.
To be fair, I didn't interpret that as a request to be re-added to the list either. >.>

-----
Sigh. GoG is being dumb. The links are correct, but they aren't taking me to the right page, much less to the right post.
Post edited September 30, 2015 by Bookwyrm627
Bookwyrm627: I thought Telika asked to be removed for the foreseeable future.
So he did.

yogsloth: To be fair, I didn't interpret that as a request to be re-added to the list either. >.>
Maybe he was speaking in code on GOGfather's understand? :P
Bookwyrm627: Sigh. GoG is being dumb. The links are correct, but they aren't taking me to the right page, much less to the right post.
They worked for me.
Post edited September 30, 2015 by Krypsyn
Ah well, either way, there are plenty of people who should have a shot at hosting before we get back around to me.
RWarehall: You may put me at the end of the host list. I do have another setup in mind...
Done.
Noted.
Bookwyrm627: I thought Telika asked to be removed for the foreseeable future.
Fixed.

----------------------------------

As for the rest of maintenance having to do with game threads and such, that will have to wait for a time I'll define as "Not Now".

----------------------------------

budejovice: Put me on a watchlist please! I assume others already have... ;)
Would you like to be put on the list to be contacted in the event of a new game starting? Just clarifying...
Post edited September 30, 2015 by TheGOGfather
Thanks GOGfather!
high rated
TheGOGfather: Would you like to be put on the list to be contacted in the event of a new game starting? Just clarifying...
I wouldn't want it to be misinterpreted that I want to play. I can stay off that list. I'm around the forums enough to notice one starting I think, but thanks GF!
TheGOGfather: Would you like to be put on the list to be contacted in the event of a new game starting? Just clarifying...
budejovice: I wouldn't want it to be misinterpreted that I want to play. I can stay off that list. I'm around the forums enough to notice one starting I think, but thanks GF!
Just favorite this thread and you'll see when a new sign up goes up. That's my solution.

Of course, you need to actively haunt General Discussion if you want to find the actual game thread before the mod links to it in the sign up. :D