It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

trentonlf: I have a few people I'm keeping a closer eye on to see how they act today once some pressure is put on them.

Let's start some pressure and see what happens

Vote Leonard03
Hunter65536: A solid proposition, let me contribute as well.

2mysterious4me
Vote Leonard03 :P
Hm. Jumping on someone else's vote. Applying 'pressure' without actually asking a question or giving a reason. I don't like it. Care to explain what you are pressurizing Leonard for? In this way, without elaboration, it looks quite scummy. Also your reason for voting drealmer yesterday was quite thin (OK, yes, it was D1. But still...) So, until I get an explanation from you:

vote Hunter65536

Moreover, going back, your 'misquote' in post 155 made me think: you felt reminded of an anime where EVERYONE was a guy in disguise... doesn't that mean that you are a guy in disguise? If you were a women, the association of everyone being male would have been flawed. At least I, as a woman, do not see the association of everyone being male as logical ... Well, maybe your association works in different ways. May be that was really an innocent reminiscence of some movie. But perhaps your subconcious tricked you and you revealed being another man in disguise, like the dead SK.
Dessimu: Well, then why were you so eager to end drealmer's life?
Eager? I think there was less than 12 hours on the clock and I sure didn't want a no-lynch. IMO he wasn't a bad lynch either, as he had been acting a little scummy.

HypersomniacLive: So, you're not interested in why trentonlf's keeping his eye on, and is voting you? You did want to know why Krypsyn voted you yesterday...
I didn't ask Krypsyn because he usually doesn't share anyway so I didn't feel like wasting the breath (I'm pretty sure I made some comment on it though). As for trentonlf, I just get a little bored of asking people to give reasons for their votes. If he is really serious about it he's going to have to convince people with something, so I can counter it then.

HypersomniacLive: Do the three of you consider the case this “someone” being somebody other than the SK’s target?
I highly doubt it, but as someone mentioned, it could be from a vig. There are also the possibilities of re-routing night actions (bus driver or something), but I don't think that really gets us anywhere.
Hard to tell on what exactly happened at night given the bloody flavor and that serial killer was killed. But lets assume that mafia targeted Krypsyn and was successful. Krypsyn, as a serial killer, had his own agenda, thus not mafia scum, thus, as far as mafia knew, Krypsyn could have been anything from vanilla town to independent super hero/villain. Krypsyn is always a wild card. I did not have pleasure to see his "scum play". But as a townie, he is so observant as if he had a telescope in his head. Or eye. So obviously, I can imagine mafia wanting to kill Krypsyn "just to be safe". Hell, I killed Krypsyn myself TWO times in game #35.

Who would be so intimidated by mere Krypsyn's presence to spend a night kill on him? Either a person who was voted by Krypsyn at some point (that would be Leonard), or someone, who has past experience with him (that would be flubbucket (my personal experience, game #35)). This is a big hunch for me of why should I vote flubbucket.

Can't say much about Leonard. His play is somehow odd and grabs my attention in some irritating way.

HypersomniacLive: For females, the two of you seem pretty ignorant regarding menstrual matters - "large splatters of blood on the floor"="maybe period”, and the only problem is why it’s all over the foyer? Really?

Are you hiding a third leg under those skirts, or are you simply members of those LAMIST trying to distract us from finding you all?
Don't mistake a joke (even if it was not funny for you) with serious guessing. For the moment, this pool of blood looks like something that appeared out of thin air. It is flavor related and without any more solid flavor details any talking about blood pool is pointless, a big WIFOM (actual WIFOM, not an organization). And just for the sake of justice, I am neither third-legged, nor am I LAMIST activist.

HypersomniacLive: Perhaps his killer was not a woman?
As in, there might be another creep with fake breasts and wig, and makeup? Or even creeps? You are frightening me.

HypersomniacLive: Also, I wonder why you keep talking about the dead marmoset - even if your initial impression was that it was one, you were relieved to be told it’s just a wig
Because I really like the way "marmoset" sounds and this fictional person is pretty much a creep.

Leonard03: ...
Other than answering suspicions/questions and talking about pool of blood, do you have any new suspects on who might be scum?
Dessimu: Can't say much about Leonard. His play is somehow odd and grabs my attention in some irritating way.
Hmf.

Dessimu: Other than answering suspicions/questions and talking about pool of blood, do you have any new suspects on who might be scum?
No.
I have been pondering my own name, and the "Dent" must be a reference to me being Arthur Dent in yog's last game. The "Leandra" I have no idea.
HypersomniacLive: And a question to all – if the blood in the foyer is not Krypsyn’s, do you think that the flavour about it is to let us know that there was an attempt on someone’s life but they survived, or that it's there just to keep us guessing, and talking about it?
Since no one has said anything about an attempt on their life I think it's just there to keep us guessing and talking about it. If it really was a failed attempt on someones life then I would hope that person would speak up, if they have some details to share, so we could have something more concrete to work with.
HypersomniacLive: ....<snip>.......
Do the three of you consider the case this “someone” being somebody other than the SK’s target?

And a question to all – if the blood in the foyer is not Krypsyn’s, do you think that the flavour about it is to let us know that there was an attempt on someone’s life but they survived, or that it's there just to keep us guessing, and talking about it?
Yes.

We have 13 players. A typical setup would be 25% scum, which would be three in this game. Factoring in a serial killer that could mean less scum since there's two killers. Regardless of numbers, I would expect (Night One) two kills now that we know there was a serial killer. The blood would fit with an attempted kill. Of course there's the outside chance of odd/even night SKs or some such.
Hunter65536: A solid proposition, let me contribute as well.

2mysterious4me
Vote Leonard03 :P
Lifthrasil: Hm. Jumping on someone else's vote. Applying 'pressure' without actually asking a question or giving a reason. I don't like it. Care to explain what you are pressurizing Leonard for? In this way, without elaboration, it looks quite scummy. Also your reason for voting drealmer yesterday was quite thin (OK, yes, it was D1. But still...) So, until I get an explanation from you:

vote Hunter65536

Moreover, going back, your 'misquote' in post 155 made me think: you felt reminded of an anime where EVERYONE was a guy in disguise... doesn't that mean that you are a guy in disguise? If you were a women, the association of everyone being male would have been flawed. At least I, as a woman, do not see the association of everyone being male as logical ... Well, maybe your association works in different ways. May be that was really an innocent reminiscence of some movie. But perhaps your subconcious tricked you and you revealed being another man in disguise, like the dead SK.
trentonlf's pressure vote isn't outrageous. However I was curious when Day One had him discussing flavor from his role PM and justifying it since it's only flavor. Not wholeheartedly scummy but it was curious to me.

Hunter65536 jumping on the "pressure vote" is scummy.

Also the anime reference just reeks of a slip. I would not have thought there were men disguised as women here.

Vote: Hunter65536
Leonard03: [...]

I didn't ask Krypsyn because he usually doesn't share anyway so I didn't feel like wasting the breath (I'm pretty sure I made some comment on it though).[...]
But you did , a good while after he voted for you, and after you acted as if you didn&rsquo;t care. Which is rather interesting, as you gave [url=https://www.gog.com/forum/general/forum_mafia_37_murder_at_the_womens_institute/post148]zero reasons for your vote on flubbucket, even after I asked you to.

Dessimu: [...] And just for the sake of justice, [...]
Justice? I'm sorry, dear, at this point it's just your word, as we don't know who the threats among us are.

Dessimu: [...] LAMIST activist. [...]
Interesting choice of word there - given the description of the LAMIST in the OP, activist would be the last term I'd use to refer to them.

trentonlf: Since no one has said anything about an attempt on their life I think it's just there to keep us guessing and talking about it. If it really was a failed attempt on someones life then I would hope that person would speak up, if they have some details to share, so we could have something more concrete to work with.
Well, in case it's not Krypsyn's blood, the injured person may be reluctant to come forward, as doing so may make them (again?) a target for N2.

It’s the mention of no serious injuries found on anyone, combined with the large splatters of blood that got me wondering. And since I've not been in a yogsloth game before, I thought I'd ask those that have been to share from their experience. Too bad we don't seem to have the means to run tests to confirm whose blood it is.-:-)

flubbucket: Yes.

We have 13 players. A typical setup would be 25% scum, which would be three in this game. Factoring in a serial killer that could mean less scum since there's two killers. Regardless of numbers, I would expect (Night One) two kills now that we know there was a serial killer. The blood would fit with an attempted kill. Of course there's the outside chance of odd/even night SKs or some such.
I don't follow - if you think that the SK didn't have an odd/even night restriction, and that you expected two kills for N1 (that of the Mafia, and that of the SK), how can the person that survived not be the SK's target?

Hunter65536's anime reference certainly feels to have more weight Today, but what do you think of the fact that he put a "sticking out tongue" smiley next to his vote?
Lifthrasil: Moreover, going back, your 'misquote' in post 155 made me think: you felt reminded of an anime where EVERYONE was a guy in disguise... doesn't that mean that you are a guy in disguise? If you were a women, the association of everyone being male would have been flawed. At least I, as a woman, do not see the association of everyone being male as logical ... Well, maybe your association works in different ways. May be that was really an innocent reminiscence of some movie. But perhaps your subconcious tricked you and you revealed being another man in disguise, like the dead SK.
First, there was no such anime. It was an idea by some people who were spitballing some funny anime premises in a discussion. Second, not a movie.

flubbucket: trentonlf's pressure vote isn't outrageous. However I was curious when Day One had him discussing flavor from his role PM and justifying it since it's only flavor. Not wholeheartedly scummy but it was curious to me.

Hunter65536 jumping on the "pressure vote" is scummy.

Also the anime reference just reeks of a slip. I would not have thought there were men disguised as women here.

Vote: Hunter65536
Again, there is no anime to reference (it was one of those outrageous ideas people share on internet) and that was drealmer's thought. Plus if it was true why would I even bring that up, half of you don't probably watch anime and the other half probably never even heard about this idea.

It's quite funny to think how that topic even came up, agentcarra wrote "he" instead of "she" in . I don't see you people accusing him of subconscious slip. A few posts ago lift said that he would [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/forum_mafia_37_murder_at_the_womens_institute/post252]look for people who strongly pushed drealmer's vote and settled for me? Vat kind of zoke is zis?

HypersomniacLive: *Snip*
It’s the mention of no serious injuries found on anyone, combined with the large splatters of blood that got me wondering. And since I've not been in a yogsloth game before, I thought I'd ask those that have been to share from their experience. Too bad we don't seem to have the means to run tests to confirm whose blood it is.-:-)
*Snip*
Hunter65536's anime reference certainly feels to have more weight Today, but what do you think of the fact that he put a "sticking out tongue" smiley next to his vote?
I don't think there was all that technology in 1936. Now we're down to the smileys, it means that it was a pressure vote not a vote because I'm convinced that Leonard is scum. I do have my doubts about Leonard07.
I'm requesting replacement guys. Sorry, girls.

I'm afraid that school combined with the rest of my life isn't leaving me enough time to properly contribute here. And my inattention isn't fair to all of you guys.

So I've messaged yogsloth to ask for replacement. I'll stick around until he finds someone.

@Hunter - People aren't jumping on me because my mistake wasn't a Freudian slip...
agentcarr16: @Hunter - People aren't jumping on me because my mistake wasn't a Freudian slip...
You seem to be quite sure that mine was a Freudian slip may I ask why? At least others only said it "may" be one.
@Hunter - Just poking you. I mean nothing by it :P

By the way, my name, "Zahlenia Wissenschaftler", means "Numbers Scientist".
That would explain why I thought I had said something about it. As for my reason I noted at the very end of post 133 (yes it was a weak reason). I'm not sure why I didn't reply to you.

Hunter65536: I do have my doubts about Leonard07.
Never met him, but I heard he's a slippery fellow.
Hunter65536: I do have my doubts about Leonard07.
Leonard03: Never met him, but I heard he's a slippery fellow.
Hehe my mistake, I meant you, Leonard03.
Sorry everyone, I've been sick most of the day. Let me get plugged in and figure stuff out.