It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

deleted
I would like to know, who should I (or any forum member) contact in case, that there is easy solution how to make game run on modern system (e.g. W10) in case, that GOG officialy support only older systems.

This happend with Dracula (3): The Path of the Dragon which normally does not run under Windows 10.

User "drogaslord" found out working solution, which were confirmed by other users (including me), you can find original post here: https://www.gog.com/forum/dracula_series/dracula_3_blank_window_on_windows_10/post31

Would it be possible for GOG update installer with this files? Then all games from Dracula Trilogy would run under W10.
IXOXI: I would like to know, who should I (or any forum member) contact in case, that there is easy solution how to make game run on modern system (e.g. W10) in case, that GOG officialy support only older systems.
You could try writing to support. This way it will at least be noticed by someone. Or try to catch one of the blues in chat and ask them, who's responsible for the game.
toxicTom: You could try writing to support. This way it will at least be noticed by someone. Or try to catch one of the blues in chat and ask them, who's responsible for the game.
OK, reported. Now we will see - I will inform you about result.
Information was forwarded to GOG production team, so we will see what happen next.
I am trying to install Dragon Age Origins on my XP computer. I have the necessary requirements on my system but every time (4 total attempts so far) after I download all the files (5 bins and 3 exe) I run the Install exe and it fails with "installation files are missing. Be sure you have downloaded all files necessary". I have downloaded all the files. 4 separate times. The size of the files downloaded agree with what is on the GOG page. I have downloaded from both Firefox and Chrome and get the same results.
I don't understand what files are supposedly missing. Since I am still on an XP systerm I cannot use Galaxy. I downloaded and tried to use the other GOG downloader but it is always offline and will not allow me to download using it. So I just click on each file and download each file separately.
Can someone please enlighten me as to what the problem may be?
Thanks
rockyboo2011: *snip*
Try asking in the Dragon Age subforum:
https://www.gog.com/forum/dragon_age_origins_ultimate_edition#1517288007
rockyboo2011: *snip*
zeogold: Try asking in the Dragon Age subforum:
https://www.gog.com/forum/dragon_age_origins_ultimate_edition#1517288007
Thanks Zeogold. I will go there with my problem. Also sent info to GOG Support. Hopefully I will get an answer.
Hi I'm new to the forum and I am just wondering whether there any GOG fans/experts in Ireland or specifically, Dublin?
desbeelliott: Hi I'm new to the forum and I am just wondering whether there any GOG fans/experts in Ireland or specifically, Dublin?
You'd be better off opening a new thread to ask this rather than asking in this one. It'll be more visible that way.
desbeelliott: Hi I'm new to the forum and I am just wondering whether there any GOG fans/experts in Ireland or specifically, Dublin?
zeogold: You'd be better off opening a new thread to ask this rather than asking in this one. It'll be more visible that way.
Thankk ypu for that advice!
shakilseo1: *snip*
Kewl. Can I get you to write me some articles on how to spam support forums? :)
toxicTom: You could try writing to support. This way it will at least be noticed by someone. Or try to catch one of the blues in chat and ask them, who's responsible for the game.
IXOXI: OK, reported. Now we will see - I will inform you about result.
Well your right i do that on roblox all people should do that
low rated
deleted
hi
Post edited March 13, 2018 by JimAarmo