It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Both either to purchase video games from gog.com and not just purchase video games exclusively from Steam only or purchase from gog.com exclusively from now on?
Well, I've been promoting GOG for some friends but also people on the internet in general. No idea how it has worked though, but hopefully well enough! :)
So far, this year, I introduced two very good friends of mine to GOG. They haven't bought anything yet, and use Steam as a main platform. I did give them the first two Witcher games on GOG, since I had a lot of GOG keys from retail, Steam and GOG. Yes, I did buy the first two games on all mentioned above.
Prah: Well, I've been promoting GOG for some friends but also people on the internet in general. No idea how it has worked though, but hopefully well enough! :)
For 2015 I managed to finally convert 2 of my Steam only friends to purchase video games from gog.com, though they will still purchase video games from Steam.

But one of my friends friend got converted by him to purchase from gog.com and as soon as he tried gog.com for at least 1 month he decided to purchase exclusively from gog.com from now on.

He has a total of 20 video games only for now on his gog.com account and he said he will try to convert his friends as well.
sanfueg: So far, this year, I introduced two very good friends of mine to GOG. They haven't bought anything yet, and use Steam as a main platform. I did give them the first two Witcher games on GOG, since I had a lot of GOG keys from retail, Steam and GOG. Yes, I did buy the first two games on all mentioned above.
Whoa, we both converted 2 friends from Steam.
Post edited December 31, 2015 by Johnathanamz
None.
low rated
Smannesman: None.
Did you even ask any of your friends? Or did they refuse to try when you asked them?
Johnathanamz: Did you even ask any of your friends? Or did they refuse to try when you asked them?
You is very smart.
I didn't try, I hate people who try to 'convert' other people so I'm not going to be one myself.
I did on multiple occasions offer them (GOG) games and informed them of sales, but nobody cared.
I don't like the idea of converting someone to anything, I just explain what it is, and why I like it, and it's up to them to join in.

I'm not sure how many friend's I've converted, but my Duke Nukem thread on SlickDeals had 19,000 views, and everytime someone asks if they are Steam codes, so new people are always finding out about GOG. So I'm quite certain that I've brought at least a few over.
All of my friends are in here. Once I tried to get one of you to join GOG. You told me to stop sniffing paint thinner.
Post edited December 31, 2015 by tinyE
I converted one of my real friends from Christianity to Atheism, a much better victory than where you chose to buy video games.
Crosmando: I converted one of my real friends from Christianity to Atheism, a much better victory than where you chose to buy video games.
Amen to that.
I haven't converted a friend to GOG. But I've made a friend who was skeptical about the idea of Steam join GOG, and the first thing he said to me on the GOG chat is that he likes their policies. So yeah, hopefully he gets to promote it to other people.
Johnathanamz: Both either to purchase video games from gog.com and not just purchase video games exclusively from Steam only or purchase from gog.com exclusively from now on?
?
Attachments:
I converted myself in Nov 2015. :-)
The community button converted me.

and then tinyE almost reverted me back to steam.

Thankfully hes just kiddin around.(i think)

So im here for good.