It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

foxworks: Most of my Steam friends I found on GOG.
Ditto, all of my Steam friends are the good folks from GOG. :)
I convinced at least 2 or 3 friends from the one Steam group I participate in to check out GOG. It felt good, because I used GOG before I got Steam, and while I have both now, I always have to go with GOG as the superior. :)
wolfsite: About three or four months ago. A number of us broke off and created a new forum which is doing well, though the community is on the small side.
Thanks for the info. I logged onto the BSN after reading that and checked it out. Weird that they decided to archive that forum.
Smannesman: I didn't try, I hate people who try to 'convert' other people so I'm not going to be one myself.
Same here.

That said, if someone mentioned they wanted to try an old game that had heard about or played when they were younger I would gladly suggest GOG but only once.
None, is their choice I won't be selling them how wonderful GOG is and all.

I use both platforms and have bought some games on Steam but that's it, most games I've bought have been GOG versions.
None, here in Brazil that's impossible.

Steam is so much cheaper than GOG here - dollar value skyrocketed this year.
0 because i only have about 10 on there and don't actually talk to them, i did talk about gog to some people in real life they could go to gog to buy older games. I would suggest gog first before Steam on old games. I use Gog, Steam, Origin
Andremop: None, here in Brazil that's impossible.

Steam is so much cheaper than GOG here - dollar value skyrocketed this year.
That will change when the Olympics start.

You can find this and several other ideas like it in my new book, "Comments That Make No Sense".

It comes out this March, hardback.
Crosmando: I converted one of my real friends from Christianity to Atheism, a much better victory than where you chose to buy video games.
+1
tinyE: That will change when the Olympics start.

You can find this and several other ideas like it in my new book, "Comments That Make No Sense".

It comes out this March, hardback.
I assume this is just Volume 1? :P
If anything, GOG finally converted me to Steam last month by rejecting to carry every single game I wanted to buy. The shame is not mine, I guess.
Smannesman: You is very smart.
I didn't try, I hate people who try to 'convert' other people so I'm not going to be one myself.
I did on multiple occasions offer them (GOG) games and informed them of sales, but nobody cared.
Hear hear!

onarliog: If anything, GOG finally converted me to Steam last month by rejecting to carry every single game I wanted to buy. The shame is not mine, I guess.
GOG converted me to Steam last year too due to multiple reasons. Leaving the cult gets you shunned though :P