It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tremere110: Is it because Mr Fish is angry over the tombstone thing? He does tend to blow up a lot over... well, anything really.
If that's the case, it would certainly fit the pattern of Mr. Fish acting like a baby. Or a fry.
Blaster_Master: I don't care a wink about the shenanigans and/or personal views of content creators. All I care about is whether or not the video game, movie, TV show, book or album is good. I can't imagine using a litmus test for everything I consume and depriving myself of quality art / entertainment for political reasons. Life's too short.
That's generally my belief as well. The problem with Phil Fish was that he was very insistent on his shenanigans being widely seen, reported and discussed. It's much better when game studio is just a faceless entity - at least you don't have to witness behaviour of people who think they're rockstars.

Incidentally, that's a huge problem I have with the so-called indie scene in general. Too much ego on display.
Post edited July 26, 2018 by wingboner
KasperHviid: We can still buy it DRM-free at itch.io
FYI itch.io has already decided to be morality police, and have said that their "ban buttons are ready" if someone complains about your title. So if you care, keep it in mind. If not, then carry on.
Drama queen extraordinaire strikes again. Phil - I let other people design my games - Fish.
Off topic, following the previous post: Lots of people have undeserved fame. Like Steve Jobs. He ordrerd around and people came up with brialliant solutions.
I bet most people using Apple products have no idea of who Wozniak is.

Also, Edison. He patented what Tesla (the real genius) wanted to freely share.
Enebias: Off topic, following the previous post: Lots of people have undeserved fame. Like Steve Jobs. He ordrerd around and people came up with brialliant solutions.
I bet most people using Apple products have no idea of who Wozniak is.

Also, Edison. He patented what Tesla (the real genius) wanted to freely share.
Jobs was an untalented-in-every-way-besides-marketting, literal dirty hippy who, starting with Wozniak, stole his way to success. I hate how much people idolize this man.

Also Phil Fish can go eat shit, if he's removed Fez over the Postal tweet then he's an even bigger tool than I thought too.
Post edited July 26, 2018 by ReynardFox
what did phil fish get mad about this time?

I mean can someone explain what's going on? I couldn't really get it after reading some posts in this thread
Post edited July 26, 2018 by XYCat
XYCat: what did phil fish get mad about this time?

I mean can someone explain what's going on? I couldn't really get it after reading some posts in this thread
It's all speculative right now, but the timing leads people to think he got his anti-gamergater panties in a bunch after the GOG Postal 2 tweet debacle.
Post edited July 27, 2018 by ReynardFox
XYCat: what did phil fish get mad about this time?

ReynardFox: It's all speculative right now, but the timing leads people to think he got his panties in a bunch after the GOG Postal 2 tweet debacle.
lol what? :D what tweet debacle?
ReynardFox: It's all speculative right now, but the timing leads people to think he got his panties in a bunch after the GOG Postal 2 tweet debacle.
XYCat: lol what? :D what tweet debacle?
Boy did YOU miss a shitstorm.

Here's a breakdown.
No idea what this game is but I still see it advertised. I was installing Trine 4 and this was one of the games shown with the "Download Now" button.
SKARDAVNELNATE: No idea what this game is but I still see it advertised. I was installing Trine 4 and this was one of the games shown with the "Download Now" button.
That's probably the spark of hope it'll be back....
low rated
SKARDAVNELNATE: No idea what this game is but I still see it advertised. I was installing Trine 4 and this was one of the games shown with the "Download Now" button.
toxicTom: That's probably the spark of hope it'll be back....
Uhhh, nope. It just means that gog won't upload new installers every time a game that's advertised during the installation gets pulled (and thank God for that, imagine the chaos if they did...).

FEZ being back here largely hinges on Phil Fish having to start not acting like a total shithead. What are the odds of that happening?
toxicTom: That's probably the spark of hope it'll be back....
fronzelneekburm: Uhhh, nope. It just means that gog won't upload new installers every time a game that's advertised during the installation gets pulled (and thank God for that, imagine the chaos if they did...).

FEZ being back here largely hinges on Phil Fish having to start not acting like a total shithead. What are the odds of that happening?
About the same as Cleve Blakemore doing the same.
low rated
paladin181: About the same as Cleve Blakemore doing the same.
Got lost on the way to the Wizardry thread? Here, lemme help you out: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/wizardry_labyrinth_of_lost_souls_is_coming_to_steam
low rated
Enebias: Also, Edison. He patented what Tesla (the real genius) wanted to freely share.
Edison ripped off everyone smart who worked under him.....Menlo Park wasn't a place for him and others to share ideas, it was a place for him to house them under one "roof" so he could control and profit from their ideas.