It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

You take a sip from your trusty Vault 13 canteen…

Rich open-world gameplay, the most cult post-apocalyptic setting within a retro-futuristic world, deep narrative, dark and satirical humor, excellent characters and of course unforgettable soundtrack. The Fallout franchise needs no introduction, when it first emerged from its shelter more than quarter of a decade ago, it made an undeniable impact on the history of RPG games. And it continued to do so with every new entry in the series!

As gaming enthusiasts, sharing our love for such an incredible series feels like our (most pleasant) responsibility. That’s why all of the Fallout entries that are available on GOG will be discounted up to -75% until January 30th, 11 PM UTC!

Here’s what’s in store:

Fallout (75% off)
Fallout 2 (75% off)
Fallout 3: Game Of The Year Edition (67% off)
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (75% off)
Fallout Tactics (70% off)

It’s the perfect time to revisit our favorite ruins of civilization filled with its various mutated monstrosities and unique factions.
Fall in, Fallout, there's a deal about...
And for a second there I thought we were finally getting Fallout 4
Not falling for this again.
Gylfe: And for a second there I thought we were finally getting Fallout 4
SAME!
From Bethesda, I'd buy Doom 3 + RoE original, bundled or not with BFG Ed. And I hope Fallout 4 can somehow show up for people, similar to Skyrim did. (And Doom 2016 and etc.)
You guys are going to be teasing this all year arn't ya GOG
Not that I would buy them (still have the original disks)...but this is again a sign that GOG service is far below that of other online shops....I mean not 1 of the games are reduced atm.
still full price on my screen
Gylfe: And for a second there I thought we were finally getting Fallout 4
Mega Man X: SAME!
DITTO
Waiting for Fallout 4....I'm not in a hurry...
Schnuff: Not that I would buy them (still have the original disks)...but this is again a sign that GOG service is far below that of other online shops....I mean not 1 of the games are reduced atm.
That happens, when the release is automated/pre-programmed, but someone at the GOG HQ confused a.m. and p.m.
THe discounts are now available (12 hours later).
WOOOOOOOO FALLOUT 4 IS HERE!

Oh wait it isn't
Sorry, no gaming splurge for me at this current time and day

Rather pay the bills :)
What's the difference between these versions and the "classic" versions (which I own)? Thanks!