It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

UPDATE: Hello traveler, welcome to present day! Stay a while and listen to the awesome soundtrack now available in <span class="bold">Evoland 2 Deluxe Edition</span>, along with the game's artbook. And if you've already purchased the game in the not-so-distant past, please try not to disturb the continuum and go for the handy <span class="bold">Evoland 2 Deluxe Edition Upgrade</span>. To celebrate the occasion, all editions are on a 60% discount which will last until February 10, 1:59 PM GMT.

Remember those 101-in-1 multicarts?

<span class="bold">Evoland 2</span>, a heavy case of all-around video-game history, is available now on Windows, DRM-free on GOG.com!

The original Evoland was the byproduct of one of those ridiculous game-jams, where talented developers come together to show off their craft under the pressure of time, audience, and crippling hunger. It took gamers on a ride through the history of action-RPGs, from the early days of Zelda, through awkwardly chunky 3D, and into the gloriously high-res modern day.
Evoland 2 is the, well, evolution of the original concept - bigger, more varied, and with all the genres included. It remains a classic RPG at heart, but as the game and story continues to morph, you'll travel through a massive mix of familiar tropes and gameplay mechanics including Guitar Hero, Metal Gear Solid, and even a little bit of Bejeweled. It's Multicart: The Game, and remains one of the most interest concepts in gaming to date.

Embark on an all-in-one adventure in <span class="bold">Evoland 2, A Slight Case of Spacetime Continuum Disorder</span> today, DRM-free on GOG.com
high rated
Just wanted to add to this thread that I've bought a copy of Evoland 2 and been playing it for a few hours so far. I didn't want to write a review before I've seen more of the game, but so far it's really, really good. I'd say it's definitely worth a purchase for fans of classic console games.

Edit: Decided to bold this, so it stands out between the ( amusing ) off-topic talk. If you're still on the fence about this game, personally I give it a "thumbs up".
Post edited August 29, 2015 by CharlesGrey
CharlesGrey: Wow... So I decided to look around the web for some Evoland 2 reviews and stumbled over this gem right here: http://www.familyfriendlygaming.com/Reviews/2015/Evoland%202.html

I quote: "Some of the content in Evoland 2 that families will want to be aware of is demons, bad language, violence, alcohol reference, helping demons, sexual innuendo, easy to get stuck, and it teaches the belief in global warming. Evoland 2 also promotes the controversial and highly divisive religious belief of evolution. Evoland 2 could have easily been made more family friendly. The lowest difficulty setting can still be difficult for casual gamers."

I guess they didn't like it much. Which, for some odd reason, reinforces my own desire to buy a copy. Funny how that works!

I'd love to read their review of Postal 2.
Just saw this. The parts you bolded... the mind boggles. Are we in the 15th century here?
GR00T: Just saw this. The parts you bolded... the mind boggles. Are we in the 15th century here?
Only a certain portion of the populace. :D

In other news, the devs of Evoland claim the world is a sphere and revolves around the sun. Heresy! To the stake with the non-believers!
CharlesGrey: In other news, the devs of Evoland claim the world is a sphere and revolves around the sun.
LOL -as if!
UPDATE: A half year later and still no linux port.
update!

i can't say i'm a fan of you releasing a "deluxe edition" that's essentially what should have been part of the game as "goodies" before. not biting. sorry.

although: for those who haven't played the base game [the non-deluxe "version" of the game that's /just/ the game] - the game is /completely/ worth it.
Post edited January 27, 2016 by lostwolfe
I like the round world.... I will grab this one.. whether once I get home today from work or after my back log is reduced is the only question...

edit - I need to see if I already have this on steam first I suppose....
Post edited January 27, 2016 by Russonc
lostwolfe: i can't say i'm a fan of you releasing a "deluxe edition" that's essentially what should have been part of the game as "goodies" before.
Honest question: would you have rather GOG not release the "Deluxe Edition" at all? Because it's bundled that way on Steam - http://store.steampowered.com/sub/76481/ - and I'm pretty sure GOG couldn't get any special treatment (free goodies). You should probably let the devs know.
Why did it take six months to release the soundtrack?
So should I get it? I have Evo 2 but is the update worth $3? I'm not forking that over for an additional song or because they changed the color of a hat on one of the characters. :P
The first one was Ok. The secon is at least as good as the first?
CharlesGrey: Wow... So I decided to look around the web for some Evoland 2 reviews and stumbled over this gem right here: http://www.familyfriendlygaming.com/Reviews/2015/Evoland%202.html

I quote: "Some of the content in Evoland 2 that families will want to be aware of is demons, bad language, violence, alcohol reference, helping demons, sexual innuendo, easy to get stuck, and it teaches the belief in global warming. Evoland 2 also promotes the controversial and highly divisive religious belief of evolution. Evoland 2 could have easily been made more family friendly. The lowest difficulty setting can still be difficult for casual gamers."

I guess they didn't like it much. Which, for some odd reason, reinforces my own desire to buy a copy. Funny how that works!

I'd love to read their review of Postal 2.
It seems like they mistake science for belief? As for the rest of that drivel, well, that has certainly improved my view of the game already :o)
fan3l: The first one was Ok. The secon is at least as good as the first?
I'd say it's better than the first in every single way. ( And I actually liked the first one. )

At the current discount this is a steal, as long as you're a fan of classic console games.

Question to those who already own the Deluxe Edition: Does the artbook come in the form of a pdf file or as individual image files? I find the latter much more convenient to browse, and it's easier to use individual image files as wallpaper etc.
Interesting review, sounds like 'family friendly' really means 'very specifically devout Christian family friendly'.
Edit: Nevermind, just realized it was actually gog that bumped the thread.
Post edited January 27, 2016 by Cyraxpt