It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A farming adventure with a dash of magic – Everdream Valley is an absolutely adorable farming simulator discounted -20% during our ongoing Summer Sale! And to make things even better and more cute…

For the next 72 hours (until June 18th, 2 PM UTC) you can claim its awesome Goodies containing lovely avatars of animals from the game, alongside gorgeous, printable coloring pages! A perfect gift for yourself or your loved ones (depending who dream of super cute alpacas more often).

In the game itself, during the day, your quest will be to transform your charming homestead into a haven of summer delight. Cultivate crops, tend to animals, and reconstruct to your heart's desire. As the night falls though, you’ll surprisingly venture into your dreams to inhabit the various farmland creatures, and bring enchantment into the valley.

Countryside relaxation doesn’t get better than that!

Check out Everdream Valley, claim its Goodies and make sure to browse more than 5400 other amazing deals within Summer Sale!
Dohi64: yeah, heard of that stardew mod but I'm on the same page as you. and unfortunately with people buying it without any standards or expectations about basic qol, the dev can stick to his 'vision' and waste players' time all he wants, because it's clearly not an issue of not knowing how to add save & exit to it.

I also have graveyard keeper, haven't played it yet but I keep telling devs that having to go back home to save 'anytime' is not anytime. the teleport home thing is handy, not losing the rest of the day if you save at 2pm is also good, but I'm sure that stone isn't starting equipment and you still have to go back to where you teleported home from next time. and yet it's still better than 99% of these games offer.
Yes, it's sad that games like these so rarely are made with people with health issues or just limited game time in mind. Especially those games that call themselves relaxing and casual.

Graveyard Keeper is a lot less stressful than Stardew Valley since there are no seasons, it's just the same week repeating itself, and if you miss something that happens on for example Sundays, another Sunday will quickly roll by again, and you can focus on just what you feel like doing. There's a meditation circle too that can be used to pass time :)

The teleportation stone can actually be bought quite quickly from the Innkeeper, almost right away, but for some reason I thought it was a consumable item so I didn't buy it until very late in the game after finally figuring out it was a permanent item. Next playthrough I bought it right away XD It costs like 2 silver I think, so not very expensive, and it can teleport you between several different locations, so it saves you a lot of running around :)
Post edited June 16, 2023 by Uilos
GOG.com: A perfect gift for yourself or your loved ones (depending who dream of super cute alpacas more often).
This gift is 100% for me, because I am my very own loved one and I dream of super cute alpacas the most! :P

Thanks, GOG, for this charming collection of visual delights. :) Everdream Valley is my first farming sim and I'm enjoying it more than I thought I would! :D
Attachments:
Dohi64: yeah, heard of that stardew mod but I'm on the same page as you. and unfortunately with people buying it without any standards or expectations about basic qol, the dev can stick to his 'vision' and waste players' time all he wants, because it's clearly not an issue of not knowing how to add save & exit to it.

I also have graveyard keeper, haven't played it yet but I keep telling devs that having to go back home to save 'anytime' is not anytime. the teleport home thing is handy, not losing the rest of the day if you save at 2pm is also good, but I'm sure that stone isn't starting equipment and you still have to go back to where you teleported home from next time. and yet it's still better than 99% of these games offer.
Uilos: Yes, it's sad that games like these so rarely are made with people with health issues or just limited game time in mind. Especially those games that call themselves relaxing and casual.

Graveyard Keeper is a lot less stressful than Stardew Valley since there are no seasons, it's just the same week repeating itself, and if you miss something that happens on for example Sundays, another Sunday will quickly roll by again, and you can focus on just what you feel like doing. There's a meditation circle too that can be used to pass time :)

The teleportation stone can actually be bought quite quickly from the Innkeeper, almost right away, but for some reason I thought it was a consumable item so I didn't buy it until very late in the game after finally figuring out it was a permanent item. Next playthrough I bought it right away XD It costs like 2 silver I think, so not very expensive, and it can teleport you between several different locations, so it saves you a lot of running around :)
man, I might have to get started on it soon then. have all the dlc now (might've been a waste of money) and I hear it's really grindy but if it's my kinda grind or optional for my playstyle, no problem.