It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BenKii: Still care to join?
gogtrial34987: "I wish you best of luck if you insist on the western tunnel, but no, my dwarven instincts prefer the smaller tunnel"

Lone_Scout: Turns to Og'rialt: "I like your suggestion, and this party here is already well armed. I'll join you if you want." "Otherwise, I'll head to the western tunnel"
gogtrial34987: "Be welcome with me. If these fellow lost souls prefer to head west, the choice if you can join them is theirs."

Sulibor: Dunward Human Mage says:
Do you need a human mage in your part, as I do not know your race and class?
gogtrial34987: "Be welcome." I'm a dwarven Brigand (*points to title underneath his username*)

I head into the smaller south tunnel, and wait just inside to see who else will join me. I suggest that the more martial classes, and anyone good at detecting traps, takes point, with the rest of the party spaced out behind them with enough room to maneuver. At the same time, I begin setting a fire trap just inside the entrance of this tunnel to discourage pursuit. I point out the trigger mechanism to all friendly souls who'll join, so that they might avoid it.
I join Og'rialt through the smaller tunnel. The greater the risk, the greater the reward
Rudy The Human Ranger, moves south to the smaller tunnel alone.
Doc0075: The consequences of your actions will become apparent in good time. I have to wait before acting on peoples movements/ actions until most have logged on and said what they want to do.

As I have to go to bed soon (work at 5 am) this will happen tomorrow afternoon.
Doc0075: You don't need to be there at the very start of the game.
Each turn lasts two days so you need to login and decide what to do in that time.
Can we take multiple actions per turn then? I thought we could all do one action per turn, the first turn ending on Tuesday 24th at 2 PM.
Post edited September 22, 2019 by idbeholdME
BenKii: Still care to join?
gogtrial34987: "I wish you best of luck if you insist on the western tunnel, but no, my dwarven instincts prefer the smaller tunnel"

Lone_Scout: Turns to Og'rialt: "I like your suggestion, and this party here is already well armed. I'll join you if you want." "Otherwise, I'll head to the western tunnel"
gogtrial34987: "Be welcome with me. If these fellow lost souls prefer to head west, the choice if you can join them is theirs."

Do you need a human mage in your part, as I do not know your race and class?
gogtrial34987: "Be welcome." I'm a dwarven Brigand (*points to title underneath his username*)

I head into the smaller south tunnel, and wait just inside to see who else will join me. I suggest that the more martial classes, and anyone good at detecting traps, takes point, with the rest of the party spaced out behind them with enough room to maneuver. At the same time, I begin setting a fire trap just inside the entrance of this tunnel to discourage pursuit. I point out the trigger mechanism to all friendly souls who'll join, so that they might avoid it.
Dunward Human Mage says:
"Well met Master Og'rialt, I will gladly join you I belive your area of expertise will be invaluable". Lets see if there are any surprises ahead of us". Approches Og'rialt and
Casts:
Detect secret on the smaller southern tunel.

EDIT:"Maybe it could be easer for us and our sinister host to identyfy our actions If we put header: Party: (list of our names in order of formation) at top of of each our posts?
Post edited September 22, 2019 by Sulibor
BenKii: Best of luck to you as well. Stay safe.

* I check my inventory and make sure everything is equipped. Long Sword, Shield, Amulet of Infravision, and Plate Armor all on. And I've got 2 health potions in case someone needs a little pick-me-up. I walk down the West tunnel with my party of 5. Maybe we'll find a 6th person to tag along later.*
ConsulCaesar: I am somehow emotionally attached to the Western tunnel. Nobody else seems to be checking it... Somebody needs to make sure there is not a bigger menace coming from there, or that we're not missing an opportunity to escape.
I'm checking it. Care to join me?

"Be welcome with me. If these fellow lost souls prefer to head west, the choice if you can join them is theirs."

"Be welcome." I'm a dwarven Brigand (*points to title underneath his username*)

"Well met Master Og'rialt, I will gladly join you I belive your area of expertise will be invaluable". Lets see if there are any surprises ahead of us". Approches Og'rialt and
Casts:
Detect secret on the smaller southern tunel.
Now there's three of us in a two-people wide tunnel. Any suggestions on how should our formation be?
I suggest someone able to detect traps or dangers to go ahead. I can go in the frontline as well to fight any enemies, but two steps behind our scout. We can quickly switch places if something attacks us.
ConsulCaesar: I am somehow emotionally attached to the Western tunnel. Nobody else seems to be checking it... Somebody needs to make sure there is not a bigger menace coming from there, or that we're not missing an opportunity to escape.
Lemon_Curry: I'm checking it. Care to join me?
I prefer to wait for you to check the tunnel first too (I'm guessing that's what Siegfried/ConsulCaesar is waiting for too). If you don't mind me joining?

Edit: Will check back tomorrow. Have to go to sleep now.

------------------------
Og'rialt went into the smaller South Tunnel acompanied by some others. Now BenKii, the Human Warrior just stepped into the West Tunnel. Why isn't he waiting? Didn't he see the other Hafling checking the Tunnel? What if there are traps right away? I'm torn. Luckyliy, Siegfried didn't move either. I'm getting worried, our group will fall apart before it even fully formed. How will we survive this then?

Tanea, Halfling Shaman (female)
Post edited September 28, 2019 by FlockeSchnee
Eranear, Elf Paladin appears in the chamber near the South tunnel.
alexandros050: Rudy The Human Ranger, moves south to the smaller tunnel alone.
...and bumps into another three adventurers.
Doc0075: The consequences of your actions will become apparent in good time. I have to wait before acting on peoples movements/ actions until most have logged on and said what they want to do.

As I have to go to bed soon (work at 5 am) this will happen tomorrow afternoon.
idbeholdME: .
Doc0075: You don't need to be there at the very start of the game.
Each turn lasts two days so you need to login and decide what to do in that time.
idbeholdME: Can we take multiple actions per turn then? I thought we could all do one action per turn, the first turn ending on Tuesday 24th at 2 PM.
You can take multiple actions, like enter tunnel, detect, trap, disarm trap, get attacked, finish fight, move further down the tunnel.
This will become clearer tomorrow when I start contacting you all to decide the fate of your actions.
Finished the prayer and looks over Danric. Hesitates initially, but Ioanna ultimately accepts the proposal. Starts moving towards him, but at the same time, being mindful of the environment, because strange sounds can be heard.
Post edited September 22, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
FlockeSchnee: I prefer to wait for you to check the tunnel first too (I'm guessing that's what Siegfried/ConsulCaesar is waiting for too). If you don't mind me joining?
Not at all – welcome, fellow hin! The more the merrier. :)

- - -

(Oh, how I wish this place was more mobile-friendly! It's going to be a right pain to follow this thread.)
Post edited September 22, 2019 by Lemon_Curry
Dunward Human Mage
In Party with Beldarion - Human Warrior, Og'rialt - Dwarf Brigand

"As I am a mage equiped with a wand of silver darts, it would be better for all of us If I would support you from back row".
Post edited September 22, 2019 by Sulibor
Sulibor: "As I am a mage equiped with a wand, it would be better for all of us If I would support you from back row".
Well, that would depend somewhat on the wand, wouldn't it?
FlockeSchnee: I prefer to wait for you to check the tunnel first too (I'm guessing that's what Siegfried/ConsulCaesar is waiting for too). If you don't mind me joining?
Lemon_Curry: Not at all – welcome, fellow hin! The more the merrier. :)
:-) Thanks. Now I just hope, the group didn't fall apart entirely. Good night.